Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E0C3943F-B0F2-4467-A608-68A67ACC38E1.jpeg

Yikes, not sure if it’s the filter that Freddy uses, but she looks in her mid-forties🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe feeling safe and being close to her family were her priorities with the location (assuming the flat is close to them). Being in her mid 20s and never having lived out of home and having a small amount of fame online would be enough to make her anxious about her safety living alone in central London.

I'm not from the UK so even as someone with limited knowledge of English culture I agree she creates a classist, disingenuous idea of who she is online to market her image to unknowing foreigners and naive people with similar taste. She sells an image of an Aryan posh Londoner with a frivolous lifestyle, full of travel and luxury. It seems like she's dashing around London as an aristocrat. She adds an element of being well rounded and down to earth with the cheap fast fashion, other strategic tacky elements and emphasising how thoughtful she is with money. In reality she's probably a royalist sycophant at best.

At the very least it is good she sets an example of a financially independent young woman and I'm genuinely happy for her with buying her own home
With respect I don’t think she is financially independent as she claims. But that has yet to be proven but I am convinced of other factors behind the financial side. The figures don’t add up. Watch this space, all I’ll say is that the Inland Revenue will enjoy their jobs no doubt. Freddy might perceive herself as more superior than others but she’s not superior over Her Majesty’s laws. Oh the irony!

Reactions: 8
The only reason I’m remotely interested in where she lives is because I remember she said in one video that she has always wanted to live in this particular area and it was a total dream to live there or something, which is why I’m very very surprised that it’s not a) central London and b) if it’s near her parents in Harrow. No offence to Harrow but I don’t know anyone who would dream of living there.

The only reason I’m remotely interested in where she lives is because I remember she said in one video that she has always wanted to live in this particular area and it was a total dream to live there or something, which is why I’m very very surprised that it’s not a) central London and b) if it’s near her parents in Harrow. No offence to Harrow but I don’t know anyone who would dream of living there.
I lived there when I first moved to the UK in 1990. It was the only place that could get work and desperation called. No offence to people who love living there. It’s run down now but 100 years ago it was much nicer. I went back to see friends a few years ago and it’s average. It’s still not salubrious and it probably won’t be but it’s not bad. After living there I moved to Swiss Cottage when I met my ex husband. I felt safer in Harrow walking to and from work than walking around in Swiss Cottage. If that’s helpful. I agree with you I doubt anybody dreams of living in Harrow. Maybe to get their child into the school but for no other reason than that.

I feel like she said that she actually dreamed of living in a different area but didn't find anything there, and then looked at places in other areas and when she saw this flat she fell in love with it and the area? I might be mistaken

Reactions: 5
Harrow is boarding only so I don’t think it matters where you live. Tuition includes boarding fees.

Reactions: 6
I lived there when I first moved to the UK in 1990. It was the only place that could get work and desperation called. No offence to people who love living there. It’s run down now but 100 years ago it was much nicer. I went back to see friends a few years ago and it’s average. It’s still not salubrious and it probably won’t be but it’s not bad. After living there I moved to Swiss Cottage when I met my ex husband. I felt safer in Harrow walking to and from work than walking around in Swiss Cottage. If that’s helpful. I agree with you I doubt anybody dreams of living in Harrow. Maybe to get their child into the school but for no other reason than that.
Yeah 100%, I can see why it might be a good area for families but I don't think many young people would say they dream of living there haha. What do I know though, I live in zone 3 now so according to this thread not London at all 🤭
I feel like she said that she actually dreamed of living in a different area but didn't find anything there, and then looked at places in other areas and when she saw this flat she fell in love with it and the area? I might be mistaken
Oh maybe you're right then! I watched the wardrobe video for this clue about the area but didn't pick up on it :/

Harrow is boarding only so I don’t think it matters where you live. Tuition includes boarding fees.
I was being flippant 😊 my son went there for Year 10 to Sixth Form and you’re right. We didn’t live there we lived in Holland Park back then

Last edited:
Oh maybe you're right then! I watched the wardrobe video for this clue about the area but didn't pick up on it :/
She doesn’t actually divulge it.
The clues I got from the recent is: 5 trips back and forth and a quick trip. This to me says, she’s not that far from point A to point B!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah same. She said that she didn't end up buying in the area in central London she wanted to because it was too expensive, and that she ended up buying somewhere not in central London. It's in her announcement video where she revealed that she bought a flat

Reactions: 7
Watched her closet organisation video and the whole arrangement stresses me tf out. I have no idea how a person can be this much of a mess, in a three bed flat all to herself. And this is the amount she has after she decluttered!? The waste and consumption is blowing my mind.

The entire pile of clothes look exactly the same, it's just a tacky pink beige and white blur. Clothes squished in places they don't belong, shoes stuffed into storage wardrobes, her bedroom wardrobes looking like spare room storage, nothing makes sense, not a damn bleeping thing looks like it belongs where it is. How the hell can you spend that much money on two whole bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a custom made dressing room and still not accommodate the amount of clothes you own?? Jfc I am disproportionately infuriated by this, it's silly to be this worked up over some random girl's clothing organisation but the sheer amount of tit she owns compared to the actual stuff she wears is making my head numb. And she brought over that tacky awful prom dress! Why even bring that? Isn't that the sort of thing you leave at your parent's house, considering she had ample storage in her old bedroom? She hasn't a crumb of sense in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Watched her closet organisation video and the whole arrangement stresses me tf out. I have no idea how a person can be this much of a mess, in a three bed flat all to herself. And this is the amount she has after she decluttered!? The waste and consumption is blowing my mind.

The entire pile of clothes look exactly the same, it's just a tacky pink beige and white blur. Clothes squished in places they don't belong, shoes stuffed into storage wardrobes, her bedroom wardrobes looking like spare room storage, nothing makes sense, not a damn bleeping thing looks like it belongs where it is. How the hell can you spend that much money on two whole bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a custom made dressing room and still not accommodate the amount of clothes you own?? Jfc I am disproportionately infuriated by this, it's silly to be this worked up over some random girl's clothing organisation but the sheer amount of tit she owns compared to the actual stuff she wears is making my head numb. And she brought over that tacky awful prom dress! Why even bring that? Isn't that the sort of thing you leave at your parent's house, considering she had ample storage in her old bedroom? She hasn't a crumb of sense in her.
She will need to start by getting some sense. Living on your own forces you into that state. Sadly it also in my case made me realise being alone is better for me. She may well go from one way to another. If JJ doesn’t mind playing second fiddle to shoes and shmata, bring cuckolded and the rest then good luck to them but that’s not how relationships last, equality will keep that going. They’re not equal for those reasons and the fact he doesn’t have his own home

• Haha
Reactions: 10

It is mind boggling how after spending all those weeks obsessing over paint shades she didn't have the sense to plan out how her clothes would fit beforehand. She is truly an immature brat. She could have taken the opportunity to have a more sensible wardrobe selection but no such luck.

What truly annoys me about Freddy is that she is a terrible role model. She is constantly buying and hoarding stuff like there's no tomorrow and then doing clear outs after just one season. She encourages people to buy stuff just for a season and dump them which is extremely wasteful. She acts like it's not a big deal, because she got the stuff free in the first place, so she can easily pretend she's so well off she can buy items for one season only. The lifestyle she promotes is unsustainable and unrealistic because unless you're truly well off you cannot afford to buy all that crap and purchase your own property. Freddy manages to do it because her lifestyle is heavily sponsored and it is most probable that her apartment was partly financed by her family but she's happy to let her viewers think it's all thanks to her "saver" mentality.

The million dollar question on my mind is, where is she going to put all her makeup and beauty items. She has tons of these - thanks to PR gifts so I bet it'll be a nightmare trying to see where to squeeze all that junk.

Reactions: 19
Freddy manages to do it because her lifestyle is heavily sponsored and it is most probable that her apartment was partly financed by her family [...]
Sorry but that is delusional. I think you highly, HIGHLY underestimate the kind of money influencers make.

Reactions: 7
She easily gets a couple of grand per ad, going by what I have seen others with smaller followings get per ad. The ads alone at the moment would easily cover her mortgage and then some.

Sorry but that is delusional. I think you highly, HIGHLY underestimate the kind of money influencers make.
I am sure she is comfortably well off with the money she does but she's not as well off as she'd like us to think she is.

Reactions: 10
I agree. She doesn't need to spend on her "essentials" and she lived at home until her mid 20s assuming it was rent free, her weekly expenses pre mortgage would've been macarons from Ludrée and theatre tickets. Even travel is sponsored. Who knows what investments she has behind the scenes. I suspect she had ample savings for her down payment and I doubt her parents paid for her bedroom renovation, I believe some of the work was sponsored. She's not struggling by any means and her vieweiship will probably remain steady as she progresses in life (wedding planning, little blonde children to dress up and family vlogs). I know we like to speak poorly of influencers but the reality is they earn a substantial income by doing very little

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She probably said that so people think it's central London

Reactions: 5
I agree. She doesn't need to spend on her "essentials" and she lived at home until her mid 20s assuming it was rent free, her weekly expenses pre mortgage would've been macarons from Ludrée and theatre tickets. Even travel is sponsored. Who knows what investments she has behind the scenes. I suspect she had ample savings for her down payment and I doubt her parents paid for her bedroom renovation, I believe some of the work was sponsored. She's not struggling by any means and her vieweiship will probably remain steady as she progresses in life (wedding planning, little blonde children to dress up and family vlogs). I know we like to speak poorly of influencers but the reality is they earn a substantial income by doing very little
I’m not quite so sure that’s the case with her however you could be right but I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, Youtube won’t be around in 10 years at the latest. If it is I’ll eat my hat. Then she and others will be struggling as they’ve effectively in my opinion rendered themselves as unemployable. Some of the “big players” of YouTube rake in millions. Freddy isn’t in that category but I think she does ok for her lifestyle what is the mystery is her figures they don’t add up. Also I don’t comment on here as I “like to speak poorly” of somebody to quote you. I come here to call these charlatans out as their prevention from free speech is why this site exists. I believe the YouTube thing is a cult or a giant pyramid scheme of sorts or both. I think the way many many Youtubers operate are appalling, unethical and a real issue for current times. I’m not having a go at you I’m just speaking for myself. Most people here are fair that comment I find.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Maybe feeling safe and being close to her family were her priorities with the location (assuming the flat is close to them). Being in her mid 20s and never having lived out of home and having a small amount of fame online would be enough to make her anxious about her safety living alone in central London.

I'm not from the UK so even as someone with limited knowledge of English culture I agree she creates a classist, disingenuous idea of who she is online to market her image to unknowing foreigners and naive people with similar taste. She sells an image of an Aryan posh Londoner with a frivolous lifestyle, full of travel and luxury. It seems like she's dashing around London as an aristocrat. She adds an element of being well rounded and down to earth with the cheap fast fashion, other strategic tacky elements and emphasising how thoughtful she is with money. In reality she's probably a royalist sycophant at best.

At the very least it is good she sets an example of a financially independent young woman and I'm genuinely happy for her with buying her own home
Loads of really famous people live in Central London. Living in Chelsea I've run into them at every corner. No one will cause a fuss over a barely known youtuber. She's not exactly Britney Spears or Victoria Beckham and London isn't California with paparazzi anxious to get a snap of Freddy in Tesco shopping for tampons 😂

As I mentioned before she does not have the audience's to sustain long term influencing. If you are amused by tiny skirts and headbands, believe you me they don't look good on the Mummy body she's going to have if she pops out "little blond children".

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.