Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, I have found it! To be entirely honest not what I expected at all from her.

Personally I feel the apartment is lovely and so is the area. The problem is as @lurkjerk aptly mentioned Freddy is an 8-year old with a credit card. She is in a very advantageous position of being well off at a very young age and she could have easily transformed her apartment into something really amazing. I think Freddy has a hoarding problem and lives in her own bubble. She does have an eye for lovely and feminine items but the truth is this image will cater only for young adults and teens.

The second problem is she buys (or gives the impression) that she buys mindlessly. She is constantly featuring fast fashion - her last video at her parents' is an ASOS haul. I wish she would focus on the fit, the material and the quality of the items rather than just encourage her viewers to hoard. I am 99% sure she will return her ASOS haul, which was sooo perfect in her eyes. I do understand that these hauls are iconic for her because she earns so much in commissions but having 70 dresses in the same colour is pointless and not realistic.
I still don't understand who is the market for her content? I saw her suggested ages ago as a "girly" style type person, and I thought it was ok - in moderation. I shared the profile of another person I follow on Instagram who was older and did very feminine outfits but not all in the same beige/pink and she is over 30. Is Freddy supposed to appeal to teenagers? And when those teenagers grow up, she just keeps on with the same content?

Reactions: 9
Thank you, I have found it! To be entirely honest not what I expected at all from her.

Personally I feel the apartment is lovely and so is the area. The problem is as @lurkjerk aptly mentioned Freddy is an 8-year old with a credit card. She is in a very advantageous position of being well off at a very young age and she could have easily transformed her apartment into something really amazing. I think Freddy has a hoarding problem and lives in her own bubble. She does have an eye for lovely and feminine items but the truth is this image will cater only for young adults and teens.

The second problem is she buys (or gives the impression) that she buys mindlessly. She is constantly featuring fast fashion - her last video at her parents' is an ASOS haul. I wish she would focus on the fit, the material and the quality of the items rather than just encourage her viewers to hoard. I am 99% sure she will return her ASOS haul, which was sooo perfect in her eyes. I do understand that these hauls are iconic for her because she earns so much in commissions but having 70 dresses in the same colour is pointless and not realistic.
I am under no illusion that Freddy and other influencers return 90% of what they feature in “hauls”. I get that she’s trying to show people what is currently out there that fits her aesthetic but it is really wasteful.

Freddy doesn’t really do the best hauls. She could do, as you’ve pointed out, more commentary on the quality, the fit, the fabric, and how to style them with what you’ve already got.

Reactions: 10
I still don't understand who is the market for her content? I saw her suggested ages ago as a "girly" style type person, and I thought it was ok - in moderation. I shared the profile of another person I follow on Instagram who was older and did very feminine outfits but not all in the same beige/pink and she is over 30. Is Freddy supposed to appeal to teenagers? And when those teenagers grow up, she just keeps on with the same content?
I guess it's teenagers and young women who have a similar lifestyle to hers? (that is nowhere to go and nothing to do all day). To be honest I've wondered the same thing as well. I do like some of the items she features but my biggest problem is I don't trust her. We never get a genuine review of the product and I try to have a carefully curated wardrobe rather than three rooms stuffed with clothes I never wear because they do not fit well or the quality is terrible.

I am under no illusion that Freddy and other influencers return 90% of what they feature in “hauls”. I get that she’s trying to show people what is currently out there that fits her aesthetic but it is really wasteful.

Freddy doesn’t really do the best hauls. She could do, as you’ve pointed out, more commentary on the quality, the fit, the fabric, and how to style them with what you’ve already got.
I agree 100%. I think she could show people what is out there but be honest about what she's keeping and what she's returning (and why) rather than loving practically EVERYTHING in her hauls. She could still do hauls and say this is what I would buy rather than pretending she's going to keep everything and show her viewers how she would style it with her current wardrobe. It's ironic how she's doing an ASOS haul but wearing a new pair of Zimmermann shorts. I am guessing she rarely features expensive brands because the majority of her viewers do not have that type of income but I wish she was honest about it.

Reactions: 12
I was watching a video from coco from 7 months ago where she was doing a q&a and she was listing the things she did for Freddy in exchange for pocket money. Clean room £10 brush her rug £3 hand wash £3.5 wash her makeup brushes £4.5 stair clean £1 and £1 tip and none of it has been paid.
Now she was laughing and joking about it but who the hell would have their teenage younger sister do chores and pay them insulting amounts as a thank you when they earn thousands of pounds on top of getting loads of free tit???
And coco hasn't even been paid that!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I was watching a video from coco from 7 months ago where she was doing a q&a and she was listing the things she did for Freddy in exchange for pocket money. Clean room £10 brush her rug £3 hand wash £3.5 wash her makeup brushes £4.5 stair clean £1 and £1 tip and none of it has been paid.
Now she was laughing and joking about it but who the hell would have their teenage younger sister do chores and pay them insulting amounts as a thank you when they earn thousands of pounds on top of getting loads of free tit???
What a disgusting human being. No wonder she acts like she is in a bubble, she can't even do basic tasks but works her sister like a slave (literally) to do her chores???

• Sick
My sister did the same for me in exchange for things like doing my hair for me, letting me use her forbidden make up. Listening to her bootleg records of Nancy Sinatra, The Monkees and Creedence Clearwater Revival. It was the 60s and my sister was 12 years older than me, similar age gap between Freddy and Coco. I say forbidden as she dated a guy who had access to Western products like Max Factor and the records were banned because of the Communist era. She even acquired headphones which were her prized possession. She had a wonderful time using me as her personal slave, making excuses for her when she sneaked off to see her fancy lover. She rewarded me much later with things money can’t buy. Respect, love, loyalty and never judged me when I had my alcohol problem, my divorces and other issues. When she passed away after a long illness, I felt I had partly died inside. She was an incredible woman. She never controlled me either the way Freddy appears to with Coco. That’s my only gripe with her is how controlling and manipulative she comes across with her. The odd jobs for peanuts is customary sister things in my experience at least. The control will backfire on her in later life unless Freddy reigns it in. Coco is a lot more intelligent emotionally and in other aspects by the way she articulates herself in their videos than Freddy.

• Heart
My sister did the same for me in exchange for things like doing my hair for me, letting me use her forbidden make up. Listening to her bootleg records of Nancy Sinatra, The Monkees and Creedence Clearwater Revival. It was the 60s and my sister was 12 years older than me, similar age gap between Freddy and Coco. I say forbidden as she dated a guy who had access to Western products like Max Factor and the records were banned because of the Communist era. She even acquired headphones which were her prized possession. She had a wonderful time using me as her personal slave, making excuses for her when she sneaked off to see her fancy lover. She rewarded me much later with things money can’t buy. Respect, love, loyalty and never judged me when I had my alcohol problem, my divorces and other issues. When she passed away after a long illness, I felt I had partly died inside. She was an incredible woman. She never controlled me either the way Freddy appears to with Coco. That’s my only gripe with her is how controlling and manipulative she comes across with her. The odd jobs for peanuts is customary sister things in my experience at least. The control will backfire on her in later life unless Freddy reigns it in. Coco is a lot more intelligent emotionally and in other aspects by the way she articulates herself in their videos than Freddy.
As you said it was a different time and the things that were gifted were stuff that were novelties back then. The problem with freddy however is what she's willing to offer(and not give) is shameful and again as you have observed, her control over her younger sister. She's got full on presence in every single video and she's jealous of what coco's accomplished already. So my guess is that she doesn't want coco's confidence to get any higher that's why she's having her do basic simple chores and downgrading her with passive aggression as we've seen her do in some of her stories.
Ps, I'm very sorry for your loss, may your dear sister rest in peace

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do recall her mentioning in a video that she pays her sister to run her errands... she also mentioned once how her mum cleaned her room. To be honest I don't know how a fully grown adult is not embarrassed to say that she is too lazy to do the most basic chores for herself and how she treats her sister.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Coco will be more successful than Freddy, which would obviously be a tragedy for Freddy who seems to want to control every aspect of Coco's online career.

@Hungarianka I'm very sorry for your loss, may your sister rest in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As you said it was a different time and the things that were gifted were stuff that were novelties back then. The problem with freddy however is what she's willing to offer(and not give) is shameful and again as you have observed, her control over her younger sister. She's got full on presence in every single video and she's jealous of what coco's accomplished already. So my guess is that she doesn't want coco's confidence to get any higher that's why she's having her do basic simple chores and downgrading her with passive aggression as we've seen her do in some of her stories.
Ps, I'm very sorry for your loss, may your dear sister rest in peace
I hope Coco takes the reins of her channel once she is of age. Coco is sweet and noticed she has helped her mom on her channel unlike Freddy has.
I only watched a couple of Coco’s videos to see how Freddy is involved and it was a mind f*ck to me. I felt it was an extension of Freddy especially during one of the wardrobe clear outs. Like Coco has no say in her fashion without the dictator of fashion giving commands.
I had no idea of these chores. I am even surprised that that Freddy allowed it because doesn’t Freddy edit her videos? If she thought it was cute to let it slip, this isn’t. It’s actually almost degrading her and putting her in an inferior category. Kinda reminds me of Lady Di and how her sister had her be her cleaning lady by paying her almost pennies for the work.

I’m so sorry for the loss of your sister @Hungarianka ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I do recall her mentioning in a video that she pays her sister to run her errands... she also mentioned once how her mum cleaned her room. To be honest I don't know how a fully grown adult is not embarrassed to say that she is too lazy to do the most basic chores for herself and how she treats her sister.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Coco will be more successful than Freddy, which would obviously be a tragedy for Freddy who seems to want to control every aspect of Coco's online career.

@Hungarianka I'm very sorry for your loss, may your sister rest in peace.
Aww you’re kind. Thank you so much ❤ @PettyBettyBoop and @Fendifan as well

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Hungarianka you are such an amazing person and so kind hearted. I wish the world had more people like you. I really enjoy reading your experiences. So sorry for your loss💖

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Hungarianka you are such an amazing person and so kind hearted. I wish the world had more people like you. I really enjoy reading your experiences. So sorry for your loss💖
You’re so kind you all are. I’m glad my experiences offer something insightful turns negative things into positive which disproves naysayers who say this site is biased, abusive and bullying. Hardly in my case and many others that come here. ❤ the amount of amazing people with very fair viewpoints is visible and I’ve learnt many things too I didn’t already so thank you to you and everybody else ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣

TeNnIs ViBeS

Has this witch even watched a match willingly in her life? You're just a basic witch in a skirt, pal. Iconic.

• Haha
Oh gosh, I pay my little sister when she helps me out like for example £10 for cleaning my car out, she loves it she’s such a huge saver she’ll ask if she can do stuff 😂 (praying I don’t look like Freddy)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣

TeNnIs ViBeS

Has this witch even watched a match willingly in her life? You're just a basic witch in a skirt, pal. Iconic.
What did she say about tennis skirts in her video by the way? She can pry mine from my cold dead hands.
Oh gosh, I pay my little sister when she helps me out like for example £10 for cleaning my car out, she loves it she’s such a huge saver she’ll ask if she can do stuff 😂 (praying I don’t look like Freddy)
See, the issue is not the chores the issue is FREDDY PROMISED HER LITTLE SIS MONEY IN EXCHANGE FOR LABOUR AND NEVER GAVE IT TO HER. If this is how she treats her younger sister, imagine how she treats others?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Same “Princess” who admitted to throwing a tantrum so to speak when her solicitor didn’t move fast enough. Speaks volumes about her character if I’m honest.

What did she say about tennis skirts in her video by the way? She can pry mine from my cold dead hands.
She said she’s annoyed that tennis skirts are a trend now because she’s alwaysssss loved tennis skirts and now people are jumping on the style when she’s loved them for years and it’s not fair 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.