Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this was what you meant! Doesn’t surprise me, seems like a very school-type relationship. They don’t seem to spend a lot of time together!
Very possible it was mistaken for friendliness but just my opinion! As I say some couples don’t really mind it as long as their partners are generally behaving i guess

Reactions: 7
I still can’t work out any clues. Would anybody please give me a forum approved hint? Clue? Riddle? Please. Would love to see it

Reactions: 14
I still can’t work out any clues. Would anybody please give me a forum approved hint? Clue? Riddle? Please. Would love to see it
Same I’m going crazy here 😂 I’m just curious as to the area she chose, I’m not even bothered with seeing the flat!

Reactions: 13
I am absolutely ROLLING that she wanted to commemorate the last time filming in her bedroom with an “iconic” video and she chose…an ✨ASOS haul✨😂

Edit, had to add: Not Freddy gatekeeping tennis skirts?!!! They’re literally a timeless staple?!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same I’m going crazy here 😂 I’m just curious as to the area she chose, I’m not even bothered with seeing the flat!
Same here. I've tried looking for the area but since I'm not familiar with London I am completely clueless!

Reactions: 9
I mean, I don’t know how much I should post that;

1. Doesn’t highlight my weird research skills (I did actually used to have to do address hunting as a job so hopefully that makes it less weird)
2. Doesn’t break the rules
3. Doesn’t make Freddy feel threatened as that’s not what I would want to do and not what this forum is for. It does however show how easy it is to find information about people.

Everything I’ll comment is in the public domain anyway and not particularly hidden.

I started by looking at companies house. Anyone with a limited company (most influencers manage themselves this way these days) has to register there with their details. They usually register either their own details or that or their accountant but it logs all historical data too.

That gave her parents address and an area to start out from. We know bits about the house and have photos, it’s got quite a distinctive bathroom, higgledy piggledy layout and sash windows with sash bars. We know from commentary in vlogs it has a communal garden, parking and that it’s a historic house converted into apartments.

I started a Rightmove search for flats with the known area, set the radius to three miles (just a guess) and the price range between £500k and £600k (again just a guess but based on rough knowledge about how much a place like that would cost in that rough area - see above for my previous experience).

You can enter keywords into Rightmove so typed in “garden” “parking” “historic” and searched making sure to include sold STC. Clicked on one that had similar features to what I was looking for and thought the exterior windows matched what I was expecting. Then google searched and found historic data for previous flats sold and then the floor plan that matched the layout shown in vlogs.

There’s no previous photos but you can see the exterior and the floor plan. Obviously Freddy’s videos show what it looked like inside before hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

1. Doesn’t highlight my weird research skills (I did actually used to have to do address hunting as a job so hopefully that makes it less weird)
3. Doesn’t make Freddy feel threatened as that’s not what I would want to do and not what this forum is for. It does however show how easy it is to find information about people.

Everything I’ll comment is in the public domain anyway and not particularly hidden.

I started by looking at companies house. Anyone with a limited company (most influencers manage themselves this way these days) has to register there with their details. They usually register either their own details or that or their accountant but it logs all historical data too.

That gave her parents address and an area to start out from. We know bits about the house and have photos, it’s got quite a distinctive bathroom, higgledy piggledy layout and sash windows with sash bars. We know from commentary in vlogs it has a communal garden, parking and that it’s a historic house converted into apartments.

I started a Rightmove search for flats with the known area, set the radius to three miles (just a guess) and the price range between £500k and £600k (again just a guess but based on rough knowledge about how much a place like that would cost in that rough area - see above for my previous experience).

You can enter keywords into Rightmove so typed in “garden” “parking” “historic” and searched making sure to include sold STC. Clicked on one that had similar features to what I was looking for and thought the exterior windows matched what I was expecting. Then google searched and found historic data for previous flats sold and then the floor plan that matched the layout shown in vlogs.

There’s no previous photos but you can see the exterior and the floor plan. Obviously Freddy’s videos show what it looked like inside before hand.
There is a flat for sale currently. It’s the ground floor flat. Considering how she hypes every up the flat is a quite a come down to Earth. The rest of the building that doesn’t relate to her is stunning yet she’s decided to buy the dingiest part of it. All for vanity reasons so she can house her collection of hideous pink and cream ensembles and enables what appears to be hoarding tendencies. I hope I’m wrong there. Anybody with a hoarding issue should be supported and given compassion. Having said that, it’s not without saying anybody that can get on the housing ladder however way she has come to should be commended. Good luck to her she’ll move in a few years once the novelty has worn off and she can’t play Lady Muck for reasons I’ve just said unless she grows up or progresses with her career. Always hope never too late

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
There is a flat for sale currently. It’s the ground floor flat. Considering how she hypes every up the flat is a quite a come down to Earth. The rest of the building that doesn’t relate to her is stunning yet she’s decided to buy the dingiest part of it. All for vanity reasons so she can house her collection of hideous pink and cream ensembles and enables what appears to be hoarding tendencies. I hope I’m wrong there. Anybody with a hoarding issue should be supported and given compassion. Having said that, it’s not without saying anybody that can get on the housing ladder however way she has come to should be commended. Good luck to her she’ll move in a few years once the novelty has worn off and she can’t play Lady Muck for reasons I’ve just said unless she grows up or progresses with her career. Always hope never too late
You're right the flat that's currently on sale is so much better and looks like it has a lot more light but freddy's was dark at the beginning and now with the pink paint and the clutter everywhere it looks even worse!
The way I had built it up in my head... after seeing her video about buying a flat I had this whole image of a posh area with this magnificent garden and now that picture is shattered to pieces🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't even know why I clicked on her video
Why does she say "SOOOOO" that often and with such an annoying heavy emphasis. Its SO lovely and its just SOOO pahhfect and I'm SOOOO in love with it and it's just SOOOOOOO iconic. SOO beautiful. (you won't be able to unhear it either now... sorry)

But the worst part is something she let slip and I think forgot to edit out- one of the dresses she says that she didn't expect to love it SOO MUCH because it looks much nicer on her than on the model on the website. I mean, even if you think that... how can you say that out loud and feel ok about yourself? (time stamp 7:50 on the ASOS haul)
warning: everything littered with sooo soooo SOOOOOO many filler words. like. sooo. many.

It really bothers me how delusional she is when she refers to ultra see-through, extreeemely short, weather-inappropriate, tube-inappropriate (dirt on everything that isn't brown), office-inappropriate items as iconic everyday staples. She lives in a bubble that is void of real life situations, responsibilities, other people to take into consideration and care for, ... Which I was fine with because I watched her for escapism, because I like glimpsing into the life of an overgrown Disney baby. But she takes herself way too seriously and actually believes she is giving useful advice.

Here's years of watching her summed up: Buy the same thing in the same color over and over again, this way it all is a dull, matching blur of stagnant "aesthetics". Avoid real life. Mom's basement or mom's attic? Literally be Rapunzel. Every day can be dress-up day when you have nowhere to go and no bills to pay.
Boom. Where's my 1.4 million subscribers? :ROFLMAO: I'll be waiting for my Pandora freebies

So all in all, whatever she's doing, I do have to give her kudos for finally moving out, even if the way she does it is nauseatingly bratty. I was defending her flat and said I loved it, I take that back. The wardrobe situation is tragic and shows how wrong her priorities are. Obsessing over identical shades of pink and light switches, and then frantically distributing her hoarding warehouse over 3 separate rooms despite having custom wardrobes built... there is nothing left to say.
She's an 8-year-old with a credit card.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

So did I get that right? She lives just a couple of miles away from her parents' house?

Reactions: 8
I wanted to see it just because I was curious why did she blur the view from her kitchen window and it's just an ugly apartment building next door that doesn't suit her narrative hahaha.

I feel so stupid for suggesting her flat was in Notting Hill lol, it's like I have learned nothing from a year on tattle. 😂 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Freddy has mentioned that he’s sorta girly and puts up with her and how she needs that type of guy because of how she is. It could be his mannerisms.
I actually like him and her together.
I can never respect a man that goes along with Freddy types. But I'm not into beta men at all. There's a certain lack of um...testes that you have to have in order to put up with a gf who dresses you up and parades you out for the camera, uses your private relationship for content, and makes you take 100 pics of her whenever you are outside. To some women it sounds like a dream, but in reality the average woman does not want a feminine doormat as a long term partner.

I mean, I don’t know how much I should post that
What zone is it, on the Tube map, that's all I want to know! I have no desire to have her address I just want to know how far from actual London it is.

(Not quoting your post because it does kind of give it away to real stalkers)

@lurkjerk
"Eight year old with a credit card" needs to be in the wiki or Tattle hall of fame.

I wanted to see it just because I was curious why did she blur the view from her kitchen window and it's just an ugly apartment building next door that doesn't suit her narrative hahaha.

I feel so stupid for suggesting her flat was in Notting Hill lol, it's like I have learned nothing from a year on tattle. 😂 🤦‍♀️
It's ok my love, I joined Tattle for the Anna Bey shitshow and let me tell you NOTHING these influenzerrsss say or do is remotely connected to real life!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Tattle taught me it’s all smoke and mirrors, deep down I knew but I didn’t want to believe how manipulative people can be

Reactions: 12

Thank you, I have found it! To be entirely honest not what I expected at all from her.

Personally I feel the apartment is lovely and so is the area. The problem is as @lurkjerk aptly mentioned Freddy is an 8-year old with a credit card. She is in a very advantageous position of being well off at a very young age and she could have easily transformed her apartment into something really amazing. I think Freddy has a hoarding problem and lives in her own bubble. She does have an eye for lovely and feminine items but the truth is this image will cater only for young adults and teens.

The second problem is she buys (or gives the impression) that she buys mindlessly. She is constantly featuring fast fashion - her last video at her parents' is an ASOS haul. I wish she would focus on the fit, the material and the quality of the items rather than just encourage her viewers to hoard. I am 99% sure she will return her ASOS haul, which was sooo perfect in her eyes. I do understand that these hauls are iconic for her because she earns so much in commissions but having 70 dresses in the same colour is pointless and not realistic.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.