Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just took a look at Coco's channel and nope, unfortunately it's just a very flattering picture, she looks the same as she did.

Now I'm not fan of Freddy, I think both sisters seem super fake. Coco may seem like the more likeable one cause of more spontaneous and relatable persona but personally I've always found Coco's way of talking (too.much.saliva.) and hyperactivity annoying. Her personality seems to be very forced to make her more likeable and relatable to her viewers - just as Coco saying she has no money to buy clothes so she's doing an ad for affordable teenage clothing - witch pls). Besides I'm not really in the age range to be watching her so didn't care but she seems to be very into the current teenage trends and I guess that's why she got some popularity + the fact she's Freddy's sister. I also suppose she's more market friendly - since she's strictly following the current teenage trends, not like Freddy who has her very narrow style and many ad deals or especially ever-changing tik-tok trends would not fit with her brand esthetics at all.

So on one hand, I prefer Freddy to Coco cause despite her flaws and total lack of style, especially for the interior design, she seems more real - even if her being herself is being a bratty princess. Also for that reason Freddy is super boring to me - I'm mostly into black clothes only lol - and I mostly watched her cause seeing all these pink accessories was my childhood dream come true lol. But I definitely super dislike Coco lol.

Btw - why are the comments off on all of Coco's videos (or at least the few most recent ones - couldn't be bothered to look any further)?
Freddy turns off the comments on coco's channel saying she's a teenager and too young and impressionable.
She also films and edits coco's videos and her presence and occasional interruptions are sooo annoying

• Wow
Reactions: 11
ritz-paris-hotel-chambre-superieure_0.jpg

I understand what Freddy is going for, for her bedroom but I think she should get some Inspo from this to make it more mature and age appropriate. (This is a ritz hotel bedroom in Paris!)

I mean it does sorta look like freddys room but this looks more mature, what do you guys think?

The bathroom really creeps me out it just reminds me of something from a thriller film lol. I think it needs to be COMPLETELY stripped top to bottom, wall to wall. if I was her I would’ve redone the smaller bathroom first since guests will use it and then hire a company to just fully strip the bathroom and redo it. I think freddy would be able to afford it? but then again London prices are crazy

Reactions: 19
View attachment 698134
I understand what Freddy is going for, for her bedroom but I think she should get some Inspo from this to make it more mature and age appropriate. (This is a ritz hotel bedroom in Paris!)

I mean it does sorta look like freddys room but this looks more mature, what do you guys think?

The bathroom really creeps me out it just reminds me of something from a thriller film lol. I think it needs to be COMPLETELY stripped top to bottom, wall to wall. if I was her I would’ve redone the smaller bathroom first since guests will use it and then hire a company to just fully strip the bathroom and redo it. I think freddy would be able to afford it? but then again London prices are crazy
This beautiful elegant bedroom picture is the epitome of what you order online versus what you get🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Freddy turns off the comments on coco's channel saying she's a teenager and too young and impressionable.
She also films and edits coco's videos and her presence and occasional interruptions are sooo annoying
No. Coco is under 16 which means her comments are automatically turned off by youtube.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
No. Coco is under 16 which means her comments are automatically turned off by youtube.
I remembered I heard coco say in a past video on her channel that freddy "moderates" her comments and deleted the ones she doesn't like(it was the one where she was reading hate comments from her Instagram)
Thanks for correcting me

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Once again she got a cleaning company to do her dirty work and she is bragging about it on Instagram. I am guessing Princess Freddy will now get a cleaning service as PR regularly so she won't break a nail while cleaning her own apartment. Apart from painting and singing off-key I am assuming this is all the work she expects to do for her own apartment :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she changed to the gold door handles - which have smaller faceplates, we can see where the previous faceplates were. Surely, she would have sanded and painted over the previous faceplate’s marks before installing her gold door handles with the smaller faceplates. That would bother me every time I looked at a door. I’m surprised “Ms. Perfect” didn’t fix that. But, it would require more work. Which sitting at home all day, she certainly has time🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Late to the Freddy thread but HOLY HELL her flat is going to be the most mismatched grannyish tacky place ever. I feel like this disaster zone is karma for her taking the piss out of the Hinch grey velvet style 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s not often I’m left at a loss to say something. When I saw this I thought wtf then saw the next shot of the actual actress in the film. Does Freddy think by tagging the studio that produced the film and the film itself she’s saying “it shouldva been me!” I don’t understand her. She’s a rather strange person already but playing dress up I’ve come to get use to with her but tagging actual film producers is this her idea of auditioning? Your thoughts please …….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s not often I’m left at a loss to say something. When I saw this I thought wtf then saw the next shot of the actual actress in the film. Does Freddy think by tagging the studio that produced the film and the film itself she’s saying “it shouldva been me!” I don’t understand her. She’s a rather strange person already but playing dress up I’ve come to get use to with her but tagging actual film producers is this her idea of auditioning? Your thoughts please …….
I thought it was weird, too. I wondered if they’d used Freddy to promote the film, and thought surely not! Freddy is so full of herself and probably thinks by tagging them she’ll get some work out of it.

Reactions: 7
I thought it was weird, too. I wondered if they’d used Freddy to promote the film, and thought surely not! Freddy is so full of herself and probably thinks by tagging them she’ll get some work out of it.
It’s shameless self promotion at it’s best. It must be that sad to be that deluded compared to the talents of Shailene Woodley who plays the lead role. I’ve seen Freddy’s “acting talent” when she was on Doctors a tragically acted Z list soap last time I visited friends in the UK. Fortunately we don’t have that in Australia we have enough tit on our tv than seeing that

Here is her “acting” in Doctors more like Freddy playing herself. Skip to 4.30 and 9.31 where she plays Cassie. If I was her parents I’d demand a refund from the stage school. Such a waste of money on somebody about as talented as a music box. Both wooden, annoying sounding and repetitive. Coco however does have talent hence why she was in a West End production.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I think she does paid partnerships with a lot of movies to show how elegant and so alike these ladies she is. I do believe last year she did something similar by imitating Audrey Hepburn. She obviously has a lot of delusions of grandeur if she thinks she is comparable to famous actresses.

However we all know that being an influencer is a consolation price for Freddy since she always aspired to be a famous celebrity. Most probably her parents fuelled her aspirations by sending her to that prestigious talent school.

Also I'm done with the puckered open lips in every damn photo! Why does she think it looks sophisticated🙄

• Haha
It’s shameless self promotion at it’s best. It must be that sad to be that deluded compared to the talents of Shailene Woodley who plays the lead role. I’ve seen Freddy’s “acting talent” when she was on Doctors a tragically acted Z list soap last time I visited friends in the UK. Fortunately we don’t have that in Australia we have enough tit on our tv than seeing that

Here is her “acting” in Doctors more like Freddy playing herself. Skip to 4.30 and 9.31 where she plays Cassie. If I was her parents I’d demand a refund from the stage school. Such a waste of money on somebody about as talented as a music box. Both wooden, annoying sounding and repetitive. Coco however does have talent hence why she was in a West End production.
this is the worst thing I’ve ever seen

Wasting valuable time in the Accident and Emergency department - well enough to be posting mindless selfie videos. Call 111 Freddy.
7B402A00-9009-4535-AFDC-D06EC9C300E7.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
this is the worst thing I’ve ever seen

Wasting valuable time in the Accident and Emergency department - well enough to be posting mindless selfie videos. Call 111 Freddy. View attachment 699804
How long do we think before the story ‘guys please respect my privacy and not ask me what has happened, I like to keep my private life to myself!’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
570EDCBA-EC2F-4EAE-ACB2-2D637D0E6403.jpeg

Freddy, tell us you’re an Attention Annie without telling us you’re an Attention Annie!🙈

• Haha
I hate when people post for attention but want privacy (I know she will say it) last time I was in a&e for a suspected stroke (was a virus in the end) but I only picked up my phone when we were leaving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.