Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not eloquent like Hungarianka so all i can say is WTF IS THAT CHAISE LOUNGE AHAHAHAHAHA

also why did she paint the fireplace the colour of cardboard/chipboard?
Love love love your comment! I wish I had your way of saying things too. I do ramble a bit at times. My heart sank when she said she wanted to reupholster it. That fabric is heavenly! The new one looks like something from the Dollar store 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My ears start hurting when she reveals some new hideous abomination in her house with that high-pitched sing song voice. She did it at least 3 times in the last vlog while revealing the bedroom chandelier, brass handles to her door and that eyesore of a chaise lounge. Grow up, Freddy. And no, whatever tacky piece of furniture you have revealed is most definitely not the "most gorgeous, perfect item I have ever seen!" (Oh my god, her voice just rang in my head when I typed that up and now I need aspirin).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My ears start hurting when she reveals some new hideous abomination in her house with that high-pitched sing song voice. She did it at least 3 times in the last vlog while revealing the bedroom chandelier, brass handles to her door and that eyesore of a chaise lounge. Grow up, Freddy. And no, whatever tacky piece of furniture you have revealed is most definitely not the "most gorgeous, perfect item I have ever seen!" (Oh my god, her voice just rang in my head when I typed that up and now I need aspirin).
Yes! I found it be annoying af. Like who tf does that? She’s not a kids show. I had to mute and skip through the video. I literally can’t with her voice either.

Reactions: 8
Shouldn't the mirror TV over the fireplace be placed higher? It leaves her no mantelpiece space to decorate or use for Chtistmas garlands and ornaments, which I am sure she wants to have.

Reactions: 11
Her lounge is the worse, and that's saying a lot because the whole flat is just horrendous. All the clashing pinks, greens (??), whites, creams, then the greyish carpet, warm brown floorboards, and different metal hardwares... I'm honestly getting a headache just looking at it. It feels so cramped yet so stuffed with gaudy bits at the same time.
"Expensive, beautiful, elegant"...is it opposite day today? I'll take Barbie's Dreamhouse over that brothel-looking flat any day.
View attachment 693907
Oh my lord.

The vlogs themselves mostly consist of annoying music, painting and shopping while her family members (or cleaners) do the gruelling laborious work, then her complaining about the wrong shade of pink which she paints over again the next day. "Bathroom trauma," she calls it. Has she experienced actual trauma before? How ignorant.
She said her bathroom was "so disgusting" she didn't want to use it? So when the toilet plugs is she just gonna call her dad over...? So she's not willing to actually take care of her home herself, but just to decorate it? That's not how life works LOL.
She's been "bringing clothes from her home in her mini" and gives us a look like we understand what it's like to have 1000s of pieces of clothing to transport. Nope, can't relate. She should try moving hundreds of books and see how heavy they are...oh wait she doesn't have any does she? Coffee books don't count either Freds.

She should do a "day in the life in my new flat" to show off her apt cooking and cleaning skills LOL. More likely the washing machine explodes from all the clothes and she throws a tantrum while the neighbours call the cops for disturbance. Or she sings until the glass in her chandeliers shatter.
That looks absolutely vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched the flat update. Guess Freddy thinks she's moved into a Regency era stately home; the whole decor looks like Versaille fucked a dollar store. To take that lovely flat and turn it into this gaudy cheap mess is a success after all. The swan chaise lounge I'm 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I wish she'd get rid of those disgusting wall tiles in her en suite. It's like some murderer's bathroom. I think she made a good start with the kitchen then it all went downhill from there. The bedroom makes me want to puke.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Positives - I genuinely like the kitchen and the guest bathroom, the color of the walls in the lounge and the couch (though not together), the wood flooring, and the weird layout works for me.
Negatives - The main bathroom is DISGUSTING. Beyond words really. The white, pearl loop/weave (or whatever it's called) carpet in the main traffic areas and into the bathroom is one of the strangest choices yet. Why would you choose that color and loop/weave? One week of normal in/out traffic and the carpet will be dingy and dirty. Too much pink all around. The dressing room is too cramped and I dislike how some of the shelves are crammed in one corner.

Reactions: 17
the whole decor looks like Versaille fucked a dollar store.
Accurate one 👌🤣🤣
What's up with this ridiculous obsession of white/pink/gold/beige/pastel colours for...pretty much everything nowadays? It's nice to see it in moderation, but in most cases (this lady's esthetics included) looks like an ice cream truck has vomited its entire cotton candy type flavours all over that poor house.
And the music.. Oh the music... Sometimes it's borderline eerie it gives me some serious plot twist movie vibes, where the cute flowerly waaay too posh lady turns into a full time creep 😐
I can't watch an entire vlog without feeling the pink-ish atmosphere crawling in my skin. Nope.
As for Freddy, as far as I've seen and heard she's extremely young and extremely judgemental of anything out of her comfort zone.
All things painted in magical pastels but her walls are not pretty at all.

• Haha
I will start by saying I never really liked her apartment. Even when it was empty it gave off a feeling of claustrophobia with the narrow corridor and tiny rooms but I am not familiar with British apartments so I assumed I was being picky. I imagine for a London apartment it's quite large. I do think she started off on a good foot, by choosing neutral and classic items in the beginning and if she truly did some proper renovations it would have been a lovely place but she obviously did not want to spend any money. So she got her family and boyfriend to pitch in and used her connections to get anything she could for free or at a cheaper price. As @Hungarianka has so eloquently stated I also do not think she will be here for long. This apartment is all part of her brand and a way for her to get more traffic in her stagnant channel. I am quite sure she'll move on and sell the place once she saves up for something bigger or manages to convince JJ to live with her and wait on her hand and foot (as her family currently does).

However Freddy being Freddy she obviously went overboard. I think she went with the frame of mind that she had a much larger apartment or she wanted to have a larger space to accommodate her hoarding tendencies. She tries to convince us the viewers and herself that there's so much space when she has already made her apartment much tinier with all the "renovations". The closet room is a nightmare, super claustrophobic and the open wardrobes are all stuffed next to each other. She doesn't even have a space to squeeze in a mirror. The second bedroom is her filming room so expect it to be filled with tons of clutter - clothes, pr, filming stuff. The main bathroom is just terrible, extremely dated and no attempt to paint everything pink will hide how hideous it actually is. I like the kitchen and living area, which are probably the best parts of the apartment but she had to ruin it with her tacky mirror tv and random clutter that she begged for free as PR and we all know will be decluttered in a hot minute and sold online.

The vlogs are unbelievably boring, 99% of the time she is constantly painting stuff pink over and over again in a demented attempt to make everything look the perfect shade of pink and beige, while her family are busy slaving away. Freddy was so excited for buying this apartment not because she is actually going to attempt being an independent adult but because this apartment serves as an extension of her "Freddy brand" she's so desperate to shove down her fans' throat. It's quite clear that her fashion content has become super repetitive and stagnant so she had to do something so that her channel would remain relevant. I am quite sure that we will see more pouty instagram shots when reality hits princess Freddy when she finally moves in her new apartment. She will need to be an actual adult and take care of a property and herself rather than depend on her parents and pay Coco to do her dirty work. I am assuming there will be lots of tears, temper tantrums and begging for PR services. She already bagged a cleaning service as PR in her latest vlog so I imagine she will be branching from free PR in beauty/fashion to free PR in cleaning and cooking services.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@Hungarianka is much more eloquent than me but I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks her flat gives off major brothel vibes.

I think everyone can see that the flat is objectively ugly, even while the brainless fans are just clucking away praises and Freds fans herself on the podium. So the question is will she continue living in her (ugly) pink fantasy or come to terms with how horrific the flat looks and have another meltdown? Ironic that the flat in the actual "Breakfast at Tiffany's" looks super chic and livable...hers is just a cheap tacky ripoff not unlike the cheap tacky ripoffs from fast fashion sites she likes to complain about.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her flat is real charity shop vibes now. Nothing goes, full of mismatched clutter etc. The bathroom still gives me nightmares. I didn’t like what she was doing with it from the start but there was a while where it looked like it might be ok then it suddenly nosedived…no wonder she’s not keen to move in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Every time I hear the line “just like a prisoner when their sentence ends” it makes me laugh. The plinky-plonk, cutesy, girly song then that line happens. Poor Princess Freddy, trapped in her comfortable, middle-class prison where she clearly gets spoilt by her loving family and takes over half the house with her attic (Rapunzel tower) extension.

• Haha
Every time I hear the line “just like a prisoner when their sentence ends” it makes me laugh. The plinky-plonk, cutesy, girly song then that line happens. Poor Princess Freddy, trapped in her comfortable, middle-class prison where she clearly gets spoilt by her loving family and takes over half the house with her attic (Rapunzel tower) extension.
I find the music quite disturbing actually. The other song she uses that sounds like a Michael Buble tribute act about a man dreaming or seeing a woman who won’t leave him odd. It makes her look unhinged overusing them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t get over the outdoor vases beside the fireplace, they only look good indoors in a marble floored stately home. freddy you don’t own a stately home love, get it into your head.
I don’t mind the mirror tv, good idea for bedrooms, kitchens if you look at thelinked website.
the wood floor in the lounge, more conservatory or statelyhome ballroom look than your tiny living room.
the pink sofa, nice colour but cheap looking sofa, it’s not a Chesterfield.
the swan chaise lounge, love the cream fabric on it, clearly very expensive but what does Freddy do,want to replace with a tit fabric in a subdued pink blaaa fabric that looks so much cheaper, Freddy don’t buy the furniture as it’s clearly meant to have a matching cream fabric with it you idiot. Put it in the hallway or another room, don’t have it re-done.
the pink brown depressing pink colour on the walls is hideou, makes the room small, maybe a lighter colour, pale lemon or ice blue would work but then they are not pink so not Freddy appropriate even if we all know better.
the panelling is a trend they doesn’t suit her, wish people would stop panelling every room, you don’t all own large eighteenth century piles that suit it and Freddy your flat might be old but it don’t work hun.
anyone feel she is still a little kid that’s high on sugar and just putting in everything she’s ever wanted in her home without thinking?
she needs to step back and look at her flat. Maybe one thing that I expected her to do was put a claw foot bath in the master bath but she didn’t, bet it was too expensive for her or their is structural reason. Bet the tiles not off because her dad put his foot down and said it would cost too much,maybe there is mold or something behind one.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched the flat update. Guess Freddy thinks she's moved into a Regency era stately home; the whole decor looks like Versaille fucked a dollar store. To take that lovely flat and turn it into this gaudy cheap mess is a success after all. The swan chaise lounge I'm 💀
This is officially my favourite comment. 👏😂

Freddy's house makes Josie's look half decent.

Don't know why she picks on the choices of the previous owners (ughhh they had a SILVER doorknob! How vile and disgusting!) but then proceeds to paint her walls green and pink. I've seen green and pink look good together, just not the shades she chose and not with the overbearing molding (idk what its called) all over.

I can respect people's tastes, even if I don't like them, but I can't stand the way she actually looks down at others and she's not even good at interior choices!!

Waiting for her to get over her main character syndrome. When life really hits, she'll know what's up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Inspired by lemonlime's brilliant comment, I'd suggest a tittle for the next thread (a bit early, but before I forget):

Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles fucked a dollar store

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Now, there’s a thread title!😂😂 Might have to change duck to f**k so admin is okay with its use😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Inspired by lemonlime's brilliant comment, I'd suggest a tittle for the next thread (a bit early, but before I forget):

Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles fucked a dollar store
Fantastic, I hope it makes it to the next thread 😂

Reactions: 11
(I’m new here, long time lurker and been watching Freddy on and off for a few years)

why the duck is the flat so ugly!
pink does not go with everything freddy
the swan chaise chair, is she serious! it must have been either dead cheap or extremely expensive for Freddy to have it
why there carpet in the entrance? it’s going to get extremely dirty couldn’t she have gone with a light wood or something

does anyone know whereabout the flat is? she mentioned she was living in London before but some reason I don’t believe her😳
also @lemonlime you give me life

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.