Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked how Freddy's loft bedroom looked - the tones of it and the furniture, as well as the fitted wardrobes, I always loved it so much and thought her flat would be similar. Apparently I was very wrong about this.

Reactions: 15
7B594481-7448-4EBD-8B7C-62D6BB32651C.png

Why does she always refer to Coco as a brat etc? Sure she wasn’t calling her that when she was painting her flat for the 1000th time. Also Coco has changed a lot recently she looks very pretty and grown up.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh Coco!! She’s wearing BLACK!!! I’m crying tears of joy for her future. I was just thinking yesterday how Freddy is so hell bent on turning her into a mini her, absolutely steamrolling any independent thinking she has in the background of Coco’s videos, being her dictator from the bed. She really does look gorgeous and sophisticated in that photo, think she’s growing out of her awkward, gangly puberty phase. Freddy will be pea green with envy when she grows legs for days and is out and about with 17 times the confidence and personality that she has.

I find the music quite disturbing actually. The other song she uses that sounds like a Michael Buble tribute act about a man dreaming or seeing a woman who won’t leave him odd. It makes her look unhinged overusing them
It’s also quite lazy too. If the ridiculously long painting montages weren’t lazy enough, the fact she can’t be bothered finding any other royalty free songs is just as bad

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
View attachment 696658

Why does she always refer to Coco as a brat etc? Sure she wasn’t calling her that when she was painting her flat for the 1000th time. Also Coco has changed a lot recently she looks very pretty and grown up.
Sadly for Freddy, Coco is the mirror image of her parents. Especially their mother which Freddy did a replica modelling shoot mother did in the 90s or 80s where Freddy said she’s growing to look more like her mother by the day as she gets older. Freddy wishes she did. Josy might not have any taste for interiors but she’s a stunningly beautiful woman. Freddy was until her personality rose to the surface or lack of. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I hasten to add.

Reactions: 10
I think Freddy may be jealous of Coco. Cocos only 15 and she’s already been in a west end show whereas Freddy never did. I also think maybe her parents are saying “no” to her more and “yes” to Coco which Freddy may not be happy about. (This may also have something to do with why she replied to a comment on Breakfast at Freddy’s saying she has to move by august)

Reactions: 16
My guess is that maybe Coco wants to move into Freddy's old room in the loft of their house, she's going into Year 11 next year and will have important exams at school so she might want the extra space to study. That might be why Freddy has to move in August, so that Coco has more time to move her stuff and get settled before school starts in September.

Reactions: 18
My guess is that maybe Coco wants to move into Freddy's old room in the loft of their house, she's going into Year 11 next year and will have important exams at school so she might want the extra space to study. That might be why Freddy has to move in August, so that Coco has more time to move her stuff and get settled before school starts in September.
Yes that’s plausible however I think the parents are going to sell up in the next year. I’ve always thought since Josy started Tickled Pink in London maybe that’s why she started the channel to show off the house and eventually sell it at a profit. Good luck to her parents if they do it’s a lovely home, despite the decor. Downsizing is one of the best ways to release assets and save money. Also it’s a deterrent to grownup kids from moving back in and still being reliant financially on parents.

Reactions: 8
I feel a little bad for Freddy's younger viewers watching the totally over the top flat makeover and Freddy being a pampered princess about every detail. It gives such an unrealistic view of the reality of moving out to your first own (usually rented) place. Seeing her being obsessively anal about everything being perfect, when most people will rent a flat and aren't even allowed to make any changes. It's going to suck if you watch her flat makeover and then move into your first rented place that is most likely small and ugly and not perfectly polished from floor to the ceiling.

Reactions: 13
I feel a little bad for Freddy's younger viewers watching the totally over the top flat makeover and Freddy being a pampered princess about every detail. It gives such an unrealistic view of the reality of moving out to your first own (usually rented) place. Seeing her being obsessively anal about everything being perfect, when most people will rent a flat and aren't even allowed to make any changes. It's going to suck if you watch her flat makeover and then move into your first rented place that is most likely small and ugly and not perfectly polished from floor to the ceiling.
Hopefully, the younger and moving out for the first time viewers look at Freddy’s videos as an example of what NOT to do! No matter how many times Freddy squeals, “It’s perfect,” people with design sense and eyesight can clearly see that Freddy’s flat is horribly decorated! And, maybe tacky and gaudy is Freddy’s definition of perfect? Or, maybe Freddy sees something we don’t? Although, I see what you’re saying, I’m going to give her young viewers the benefit of knowing they’re smart and they won’t follow Freddy’s decorating debacle.

Reactions: 9
Hopefully, the younger and moving out for the first time viewers look at Freddy’s videos as an example of what NOT to do! No matter how many times Freddy squeals, “It’s perfect,” people with design sense and eyesight can clearly see that Freddy’s flat is horribly decorated!
Yes agreed, I wasn't referring to the gaudy decor itself, just the fact that she's able to re-do everything to her (bad) taste, fix every minuscule fault on the floor or ceiling and replace every fitting, as well as living between two places for months and months - it's a privilege most first time movers won't have. And when I say she's able to have all this, I mean she's able to boss her family around to do everything for her (and then she proceeds to calling her helping sister a brat).

In terms of decor I absolutely trust that her viewers have better taste. It's such a juvenile way to approach design by taking one thing you love (pink) and then just go way overboard with that one thing.

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched her unveiling of the flat video, in fact I haven't watched any for a good couple of years, when I swore not to add to her viewings... However I'm debating watching the flat one as I'm bored of seeing it through a filter on her Instagram stories. Does her YouTube video show it in natural daylight and without stupid filters on it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I actually like the light switch
1628160652252.png

The dressing room is super tiny but I guess it's fine to keep clothes in there, I just dont think it can be super clean all the time so it might end up a big mess in there, that room is super weird tho Im not sure what you could do with it except keep random stuff in.
1628160804983.png

Her bedroom to me looks like a cute room.........
FOR A BABY GIRL. Literally for your newborn baby not a late 20s woman 😂 I mean it's her style or whatever but it looks embarassing, I wouldn't even show this to people, looks so JUVENILE in so many ways. I love how she always uses the word CLASSY but her style is not classy at all, it's more juvenile than anything, she has the style of a 13 super girly girl.
1628160943028.png

Using gold handles and light switch doesnt fit this room at all!!! The pink is cold with blue-ish undertones, and gold is warm obviously. Doesn't fit at all and bothers to me even look at it now, she shouldve gotten SILVER!

As someone else said I find the difference of the floor levels (sorry for my english) unnecessary for this bathroom
1628161061621.png

I love that concept for a big bathroom but hers is smaller and it's super awkward to open the door and you have to deal with a step??? and it's not even pretty or charming so it adds nothing to the room.
It's maybe time to stop being greedy and using all that money to good use and tear down this whole murderer creepy asylum bathroom and find inspiration for something "classy" as she loves to say.
Id get rid of this difference of floor levels for one, and id create a beautiful bathtub BRAND NEW and clean on the left, toilet on the right with the sink, taking inspo of this
1628161364794.png

and on the opposite side something like this to put towels, beauty products etc
1628161414331.png

With a huge mirror and lights.
I guess she had the idea with vanity but it's ugly, the mirror is ugly, but she said it's not finished so who knows
1628161501564.png

The window on the side is ugly, it's such an awkward room, I think if you dont have a vision u need to hire a professional, but she's too greedy for that.
The floor is also ugly to me, I dont understand how she thinks shes classy with amazing style.
1628161586660.png

The walls are badly done and dirty. A mess. Totally fine if you're not rich, but she has the money yet acts greedy idgi.
1628161635435.png

I dont understand how the floor and walls compliment each other. Wooden floors like this would need a warm tone color on the walls, not this type of pink. Also pink in the living room is so childish looking, the concept can be good if it's well done, she should've hired a professional again.
If you look at any pink living room on pinterest you realize that the floor matches the color, it has to be white girl... it just has to be
1628161734060.png

If anything wouldve looked so much better if the walls weren't pink but the furnitures were...
1628161785061.png

She has no taste or sense of style, damn.

Also why are there random chairs in the corners? Reminds me when i was a child and had my birthday party in the living room 😂
The sofa is pretty she's just not using it well.
Lmao now she's adding another furniture that's gold/yellow
1628161916969.png

I dont even need to comment, u know what I'm thinking. Doesn't match, makes zero sense at all. She thinks she's so Versailles or La Durée or French chic, as a parisian I just wanna let you all know, this looks tacky, ugly, juvenile and has nothing to do with Versailles nor Parisian appartments don't look like this at all 😂😅
Oh I guess she wanna change the fabric, but it looks ugly af. Im commenting as Im watching don't mind me. Also not sure whos gonna sit there or lay down in the living room.
Her kitchen is very very cute, I like it.
Her "filming room" is so basic, and looks like a newborn changing diapers type of room for her new babygirl.
"I have to do everything myself hahaha" hm yeah girl you are 27

1628163609500.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 696658

Coco looks great! if she pursues YouTube in the future she’ll definitely be more likeable than Freddy and potentially be bigger than Freddy too

Reactions: 12
I actually like the light switch
View attachment 697580
The dressing room is super tiny but I guess it's fine to keep clothes in there, I just dont think it can be super clean all the time so it might end up a big mess in there, that room is super weird tho Im not sure what you could do with it except keep random stuff in.
View attachment 697584
Her bedroom to me looks like a cute room.........
FOR A BABY GIRL. Literally for your newborn baby not a late 20s woman 😂 I mean it's her style or whatever but it looks embarassing, I wouldn't even show this to people, looks so JUVENILE in so many ways. I love how she always uses the word CLASSY but her style is not classy at all, it's more juvenile than anything, she has the style of a 13 super girly girl.
View attachment 697586
Using gold handles and light switch doesnt fit this room at all!!! The pink is cold with blue-ish undertones, and gold is warm obviously. Doesn't fit at all and bothers to me even look at it now, she shouldve gotten SILVER!

As someone else said I find the difference of the floor levels (sorry for my english) unnecessary for this bathroom
View attachment 697593
I love that concept for a big bathroom but hers is smaller and it's super awkward to open the door and you have to deal with a step??? and it's not even pretty or charming so it adds nothing to the room.
It's maybe time to stop being greedy and using all that money to good use and tear down this whole murderer creepy asylum bathroom and find inspiration for something "classy" as she loves to say.
Id get rid of this difference of floor levels for one, and id create a beautiful bathtub BRAND NEW and clean on the left, toilet on the right with the sink, taking inspo of this
View attachment 697600

and on the opposite side something like this to put towels, beauty products etc
View attachment 697601
With a huge mirror and lights.
I guess she had the idea with vanity but it's ugly, the mirror is ugly, but she said it's not finished so who knows
View attachment 697605
The window on the side is ugly, it's such an awkward room, I think if you dont have a vision u need to hire a professional, but she's too greedy for that.
The floor is also ugly to me, I dont understand how she thinks shes classy with amazing style.
View attachment 697611
The walls are badly done and dirty. A mess. Totally fine if you're not rich, but she has the money yet acts greedy idgi.
View attachment 697612
I dont understand how the floor and walls compliment each other. Wooden floors like this would need a warm tone color on the walls, not this type of pink. Also pink in the living room is so childish looking, the concept can be good if it's well done, she should've hired a professional again.
If you look at any pink living room on pinterest you realize that the floor matches the color, it has to be white girl... it just has to be
View attachment 697615
If anything wouldve looked so much better if the walls weren't pink but the furnitures were...
View attachment 697617
She has no taste or sense of style, damn.

Also why are there random chairs in the corners? Reminds me when i was a child and had my birthday party in the living room 😂
The sofa is pretty she's just not using it well.
Lmao now she's adding another furniture that's gold/yellow
View attachment 697620
I dont even need to comment, u know what I'm thinking. Doesn't match, makes zero sense at all. She thinks she's so Versailles or La Durée or French chic, as a parisian I just wanna let you all know, this looks tacky, ugly, juvenile and has nothing to do with Versailles nor Parisian appartments don't look like this at all 😂😅
Oh I guess she wanna change the fabric, but it looks ugly af. Im commenting as Im watching don't mind me. Also not sure whos gonna sit there or lay down in the living room.
Her kitchen is very very cute, I like it.
Her "filming room" is so basic, and looks like a newborn changing diapers type of room for her new babygirl.
"I have to do everything myself hahaha" hm yeah girl you are 27

View attachment 697685
Don’t think you could get rid of the floor difference in the bathroom since there can go the plumbing so because of that there are often many thing you cannot change in a flat/house (if not you’re the one who’s building it) - an architectural technologist here🙋🏼‍

Reactions: 10
I have to say I really love gold fittings etc but they are so much more expensive than normal silver ones...this might be an unpopular opinion but mixed metals looks horrendous to me (no offence intended to anyone who disagrees!!) I would love to have gold everywhere as I hate silver but if you can't afford it it would be better to just stick to one and have it throughout. Her flat gives me anxiety tbh.
Also I don't think I've ever seen a carpet in the bathroom in the UK at least...seems pretty unhygienic to me :sick:

Reactions: 17
If you’re in the mood for a good laugh, go look at her Pinterest boards (@freddymylovee) to see the inspiration she’s basing her flat off of. One of the biggest “expectation vs reality” fails I’ve ever seen.
That’s what make no sense though. She has some really lovely ideas on her Pinterest.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 696658

I just took a look at Coco's channel and nope, unfortunately it's just a very flattering picture, she looks the same as she did.

Now I'm not fan of Freddy, I think both sisters seem super fake. Coco may seem like the more likeable one cause of more spontaneous and relatable persona but personally I've always found Coco's way of talking (too.much.saliva.) and hyperactivity annoying. Her personality seems to be very forced to make her more likeable and relatable to her viewers - just as Coco saying she has no money to buy clothes so she's doing an ad for affordable teenage clothing - witch pls). Besides I'm not really in the age range to be watching her so didn't care but she seems to be very into the current teenage trends and I guess that's why she got some popularity + the fact she's Freddy's sister. I also suppose she's more market friendly - since she's strictly following the current teenage trends, not like Freddy who has her very narrow style and many ad deals or especially ever-changing tik-tok trends would not fit with her brand esthetics at all.

So on one hand, I prefer Freddy to Coco cause despite her flaws and total lack of style, especially for the interior design, she seems more real - even if her being herself is being a bratty princess. Also for that reason Freddy is super boring to me - I'm mostly into black clothes only lol - and I mostly watched her cause seeing all these pink accessories was my childhood dream come true lol. But I definitely super dislike Coco lol.

Btw - why are the comments off on all of Coco's videos (or at least the few most recent ones - couldn't be bothered to look any further)?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.