Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skjermbilde 2021-08-02 kl. 21.15.06.png

Carpet going into the bathroom, right below the tub is a disaster waiting to happen.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
No one puts carpet in the bathroom, get some fluffy slippers for the soft feel.

Reactions: 12
I tried, guys. I really tried to watch the new video so I could snark but I just can’t bear to hear that GD “lovely star shine lights my way to bed” song again. I’m not strong enough. Nobody is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This flat is a monstrosity guys. I really mean it. I've never seen anything that tacky in my entire life and I watch josie's videos. I really thought freddy would make something beautiful out of that flat but the result leaves me speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Good grief it’s a disaster. It’s so mismatched: to have a beautiful bespoke wardrobe in a small hidden room, then leave grotty built-ins with tacky decals in the tiny bedroom. Custom paneling in the lounge that’s covered by a giant stark white radiator. Wool carpet connecting to disgusting bathroom tiles. GREEN PANELS in a pink and white room?! The craftsman have done beautiful work but her taste is so bizarre, it’s ended up looking awful and so so cheap - serving strong “lipstick on a pig” vibes.
Also someone mentioned earlier that she’s over-pronouncing her Cs and Ks so they sound sticky and I can’t unhear it. Somehow she’s become even more intolerable throughout this “perfect flat” saga.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I feel like the mirror TV would be perfect for a bedroom, not a living space its too small . The bathroom is awkward and would be better for a standalone shower . She already has a bath in the spare bathroom ( the best room in the flat for me ).I really liked the flat when it was bought and i don't think it needed as much work as freddy has done but maybe I just have different taste .

Reactions: 19
I absolutely hate that’s she’s painted the woodwork pink! Just paint it white, it looks terrible against the white door as well!

Reactions: 14
The best room of the whlole flat truly is the spare bedroom. Ironic that it's the only one she hasn't done anything to. 🤣

Reactions: 11
I don't get how she repeatedly says she HATES silver. But has picked silver handles for her bespoke vanity and has silver taps and shower in the bath 🤔

Reactions: 23
*The best room of the whlole flat truly is the spare bathroom. Ironic that it's the only one she hasn't done anything to. 🤣

Stupid autocorrect, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This latest video seems to me like she is trying convince herself as much a the viewers that this flat is nice!!😆

Although I like the kitchen but she is making it tacky as well with all these gold utensils etc. The lounge again would be nice but so over the top that it's now terrible. The bedroom is literally NO COMMENT!!😆😆😆

Reactions: 15
View attachment 693355
Carpet going into the bathroom, right below the tub is a disaster waiting to happen.
The tile steps are an actual hazard to begin with. Tile can be extremely slippery when wet. That entire bathroom needs to be knocked down or something. The up and down steps make no sense to me especially in the en-suite room.

Her bedroom and bathroom are the disaster for me. I literally can not with her bedroom colors. It’s sooo Tacky AF! It clashes completely. She has soo much going on for a tiny room. Like I’m sorry, that room is small for what she is trying to go for and the layout is horrible.
The bathroom really needed to be redone COMPLETELY. Like redone to the point the stairs and what not is leveled (unless they can’t for some engineering reason). A free standing tub would look beautiful. Tile gone. Sure paint the bathroom pink but anything is better than that ugly tile.
That room a line would have turned me off completely. Just not for me, I guess.

Edit: that room alone * would have turned me off completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Just saw her video in x2 speed and muted so I can actually see what’s happening becuase at this point it’s literally getting so boring! It hardly looks like anything was done…. very underwhelmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her lounge is the worse, and that's saying a lot because the whole flat is just horrendous. All the clashing pinks, greens (??), whites, creams, then the greyish carpet, warm brown floorboards, and different metal hardwares... I'm honestly getting a headache just looking at it. It feels so cramped yet so stuffed with gaudy bits at the same time.
"Expensive, beautiful, elegant"...is it opposite day today? I'll take Barbie's Dreamhouse over that brothel-looking flat any day.
Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 6.56.03 PM.png

Oh my lord.

The vlogs themselves mostly consist of annoying music, painting and shopping while her family members (or cleaners) do the gruelling laborious work, then her complaining about the wrong shade of pink which she paints over again the next day. "Bathroom trauma," she calls it. Has she experienced actual trauma before? How ignorant.
She said her bathroom was "so disgusting" she didn't want to use it? So when the toilet plugs is she just gonna call her dad over...? So she's not willing to actually take care of her home herself, but just to decorate it? That's not how life works LOL.
She's been "bringing clothes from her home in her mini" and gives us a look like we understand what it's like to have 1000s of pieces of clothing to transport. Nope, can't relate. She should try moving hundreds of books and see how heavy they are...oh wait she doesn't have any does she? Coffee books don't count either Freds.

She should do a "day in the life in my new flat" to show off her apt cooking and cleaning skills LOL. More likely the washing machine explodes from all the clothes and she throws a tantrum while the neighbours call the cops for disturbance. Or she sings until the glass in her chandeliers shatter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have a feeling that she will look back on her first home as some sort of success. A feather in her hat as her mother has said on more than one occasion she should have studied Interior design as if she has a natural born inclination for it. Except the tragedy of it all is that she should have studied it not because she thinks she is G-d’s gift (they both act like that mother and daughter) but to actually learn about proportion, perspective, colour, craftsmanship and learn about the Art of it. It’s so much more than making your husband lug backbreaking trunks from The Netherlands and a tacky mass produced giraffe from Hungary. Freddy seems to have inherited that blind sense of haughtiness too. The flat mark my words will be sold within a year maybe 3 at the most. She will move because she needs the content and it’ll be part of the whole Youtube spiel. Look at me, look how successful Youtubers are compared to mere mortals.

Why doesn’t the flat work. First and foremost it’s an awkward positioned flat. That’s why not all house renos work and why not every old building should be converted to flats. Usually the reason is about money and rarely about keeping the building alive and used.

Second of all is hugely reliant on trends. Classic features will stand the test of time if it’s done in a neutral way such as the panelling yet she goes and fills it with colours only a gastroenterologist would see. The bathroom is charming, I like the step thing however that is very very 70s thing not 18th century. The whole room needs gutting not only for cosmetic reasons but I fear hygiene reasons too. Imagine that place being reno’d say in 1960 for example. That’s over 60 years of people washing, doing laundry as the other family before her did and everything else in the tile work the grouting every single nook and cranny will have bacteria. No amount of bleach can clean everything. That’s why you gut things. Whenever I’ve moved the first things I do. I first get it fumigated professionally. Then gut it reno it then get it blessed spiritually. When she was saying about how wonderfully vintage the tiles were I messaged her and told her actually they aren’t vintage they look 70s made at a push but they weren’t vintage. I also recommended a company that can replicate tiles. She saw my message but chose not to reply. She either couldn’t afford to do it which she could have if she budgeted wisely or couldn’t be bothered. Freddy knows best and all that bullsheise. She will regret that flat if she hasn’t already. The fact she has stuck plastic stickers on her kitchen window for fear ultra private Freddy and her home will be sticky beaked by the opposite house tells you everything about her. She’s willing to sacrifice her money, her window light and ultimately her health for a pie in the sky fantasy that she lives in a stately home. I say health, natural light is crucial for overall well-being vitamin D. The way everything is looks claustrophobic. She doesn’t live in a stately home she lives in a badly decorated flat that looks like a brothel. That and the fact she religiously wears the knee boots and tarty mini skirts. Bitchy of me yes but sadly realistically, what I say is fact not just an opinion. She’s got the whole pro vibe right on the mark, sadly and I doubt that was her intention.

Finally if you haven’t fallen asleep yet, when I read her story about being born in the wrong era, that made me sad. She wasn’t joking she was being serious. She isn’t the only one that seems to think the past was so much more amazing than what is really was. The truth is the 1960s and 1970s the decades she fancies herself to have lived in weren’t amazing times. There were less laws to protect women and children. The work situation was unpredictable. If you had money I mean serious money it was ok but many didn’t. Racism was condoned and other disgusting things like Homophobia, Xenophobia. I could reel off a whole list of things that those eras had which would never be allowed these days due to Human Rights laws and the fact that society is so much different and there’s still plenty of work to do to make it better. There’s also I believe a spiritual reason why we are born when we are. Older people may have seen it and had fun things happen like Woodstock, Go go boots, Carnaby St the whole Swinging Sixties but that was in Western Europe. Was there any of that in the heart of the Borneo Rainforest? The outback of Australia? In the villages of Siberia? Or the bush wars in Zimbabwe, Angola, Vietnam War, later the Afghan-Soviet war. The Yom Kippur War. That’s how limiting Freddy’s outlook on life is when you contrast it to the greater world and the actual events that happened or started in those years she feels she’s entitled to have lived through. It’s beyond pathetic and actually quite tragic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm not eloquent like Hungarianka so all i can say is WTF IS THAT CHAISE LOUNGE AHAHAHAHAHA

also why did she paint the fireplace the colour of cardboard/chipboard?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
i didnt comment too much on her flat updates to give her the benefit of doubt and wanted to go down the not my taste but can appreciate it looks nice route, but man... This is a monstrosity of epic proportions. She makes Emshel's tacky disaster look okay in comparison. The bedroom and bathroom are so ugly and bizarre. Idk why she wouldnt have redone the tiles in the bathroom and removed that sunken bath?! it looks so old and dingy, and she made it worse painting every goddamn panel pink. The bedroom with the clashing colours, all that ornate detailing, and now she added more tacky gold accents?! A pink ceiling rose?! Soooo gaudy and tacky, i just cant. That small room, feels 10 times smaller.

And the lounge - the mirror tv doesnt work in my opinion. It looks too small and out of proportion. That table clashes with the floor and just looks tacky. She should have gone for something a bit more elegant. And now an ugly old chaise?! WHY?!

The tiny wardrobe is impractical and looks unfinished when she decided to leave some open shelves.

The Kitchen and spare bathroom are the only rooms which look good and she is already ruining the calm aesthetic of the kitchen by adding in all that ugly gold tit

I watch a lot of home decor/remodelling etc and this has to be one of the worst ones i have ever seen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
also is no one gonna comment on those massive vase things by the fireplace?

she really needed to gut that bathroom instead of wasting 80 days painting it a million shades of pink.

the pink ceiling rose is horrendous.

i hate hate hate how she says pahfeKt instead of perfect. i dislike her overuse of the word incredible especially to describe the most ugly mundane thing.

i can go on and on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The flat looks just like Freddy…tasteless style, covered in pink, and over embellished with cheap gold tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.