Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a middle aged 50s middle class house wife in that photoshoot. The headscarf ages her massively.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw Amy post this on her story (one thing I do love about her is she actually responds to her followers unlike Freddy) I’d have a lot more respect for her if she actually thanked everyone who supports her. You wonder why people think you’re a spoiled brat? You don’t even thank the audience that literally made your life the way it is! Without your audience you’d still be working at holister and wouldn’t have an apartment. SMH Humility is what ultimately makes someone likeable and Freddy Cousin Brown ain’t it.
E3D0DDBD-7B81-4456-9DDD-295B54FB49FE.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Saw Amy post this on her story (one thing I do love about her is she actually responds to her followers unlike Freddy) I’d have a lot more respect for her if she actually thanked everyone who supports her. You wonder why people think you’re a spoiled brat? You don’t even thank the audience that literally made your life the way it is! Without your audience you’d still be working at holister and wouldn’t have an apartment. SMH Humility is what ultimately makes someone likeable and Freddy Cousin Brown ain’t it. View attachment 690503
i do like Amy sooo much more than Freddy. She shares tags of her followers on IG all the time. She actually cares unlike Pink and Beige friends.

Reactions: 11
43BA0280-BE09-4550-AB68-2645F472D9C4.jpeg

Freddy, just say you like the shoes. You don’t have to criticize the model. For someone who gets their feelings hurt so easily, she sure is judgmental. Freddy will post a story and write, “don’t judge my fingernails, because I’m not going to get them done until I’ve finished painting.” But, will post a story criticizing someone else’s unpolished nails. Hypercritical much, Freddy?!?

• Sick
Reactions: 38
View attachment 690538
Freddy, just say you like the shoes. You don’t have to criticize the model. For someone who gets their feelings hurt so easily, she sure is judgmental. Freddy will post a story and write, “don’t judge my fingernails, because I’m not going to get them done until I’ve finished painting.” But, will post a story criticizing someone else’s unpolished nails. Hypercritical much, Freddy?!?
Oh the favour she's doing for the planet is taking up all her energy! she can't be kind towards the model at the same time. That's a job for another day🤣

Reactions: 20
Now it’s so stressful to move at her pace, what happened to moving boxes with the room scribbled on the outside?

Reactions: 8
I think each to our own when it comes to partners moving in. I’m not white knighting Freddy but I think that’s one of the best things she’s chosen so far being independent as possible. Also there are legal issues when moving in a partner. They can claim your home if they live there for over 6 months even if it goes wrong they can claim. It happened to a friend of mine. Also moving in a partner is a huge investment emotionally. Being married and divorced twice I wouldn’t consider moving in with my current partner or any future partner not because I don’t love them but I like my own space. I like my own tastes for interiors. I don’t own my partner and he doesn’t own me. I like my own money, my freedom and my bathroom and not finding men’s stuff everywhere. It’s also lovely not sleeping next to a serial snorer. If it’s selfishness fine but I was married for over 25 years and I’d like to think I tried my best but I’m happier on my own and as long as you are both singing from the same sheet so to speak some relationships are better for it. Some don’t. You have to do what’s right for you and the relationship.
I completely agree. I am 37 and in a 3 year relationship and we don't live together, nor are we planning moving in any time soon. It doesn't mean we don't love each other, we are absolutely in love, but we both have this need for our own spaces. We are both very independent emotionally.
All relationships have their own dynamics, there are no right or wrong ways of sharing a life with a partner.

I think living alone for a while will do Freddy a world of good.

I wouldn’t at all be surprised if she hired a butler or a housekeeper. She keeps prattling on about that kitchen sink. Nothing is practical to serve edible food. Would you want her to plate up your dinner using one of those tacky spray coated gold utensils that chip to hell after a while? No I wouldn’t. I like real food not Dominos and Maccas like she often eats. The best thing she can do for herself is learn how to cook. Why her mother hasn’t by now I’m sorry is a bad indictment on her as a parent. All my children were taught, I’m no Prue Leith either but they all got taught the basics and fortunately that made them love to cook. That’s parenting and one of the most crucial lessons you give to your children. Forget learning how to sing and dance and living life vicariously through her daughters Mrs CB should have had that sorted at the very latest 21. Or the father should have taught her. My father taught me how to cook as my mother had chronic arthritis. Life goes on you teach your children to be healthy and well not off junk food.
Re: cooking, while her mother might be a culprit, the problem may also arise from miss Freddy looking down on cooking and dismissing it as something peasants do. Cooking is a BASIC LIFE SKILL.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This girl sounds like she's never faced actual hardship in her life. You just bought a flat and have to move things there. If you can't do it, hire movers and packers. And if you don't want to spend on that, shut up and do it. 🙄
This is why parents shouldn't coddle their kids till they're in their late twenties.

Unfollowed her. Should've unfollowed long back. I did like her taste few yrs ago but I grew out of it and I don't know why I keep up with this ungrateful creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I second this as well. I've gone on her IG and I was seriously disturbed and disgusted at how she's already using a newborn for $$$. It makes you wonder what they're not willing to sell in their personal life to get sponsorships and free stuff. I've noticed how she's already getting the baby D&G, Burberry and Gucci clothing which is pretty much ridiculous. I am quite sure a baby does not care about the brand of the clothes you're shilling for free and that they will wear for a few days only. I always thought Amy was the most sensible of the three but she only cares about going back to modelling and getting her old life back. She will probably leave her baby with a nanny and to each their own but I wonder if she's stopped for a moment to think how her daughter will feel about all this when she grows up.

It's no surprise that Freddy is such a nightmare with friends like these. I always think they've reached rock bottom but they always prove me wrong. They are telemarketers constantly trying to find the next sponsorship so they can coast through life for free and are too cheap to even buy the most basic things for their home. I do believe Josie was also shilling that awful feather lamp. She obviously had to beg for a sponsorship with Yesstyle but she's pretending all these websites have contacted her.

You can see she gets such a high on getting stuff for free or just buying stuff she can brag about online. Her whole life revolves around consumerism and hoarding junk she'll never use. It's quite sad actually seeing her showing us all this stuff when we know she will just order takeout every day.
Ive unfollowed her, the way she’s whining on and using that poor baby I just don’t agree with. It’s the Amy show and I honestly can’t stand it.

Reactions: 12
Diddums

Possessions worth thousands just slung as if it’s going in the dustbin, in her boot (trunk) sad
Wow. Just wow !!!! The 1st pic. Just plain old nastiness seeping through. Why would she post this ??? She looks like a spoilt witch brat. Seriously, she cannot be this dim / unaware how bad this comes across ?

Reactions: 11
was going to be
So is that her saying no video tomorrow or she’s milking “breakfast at Freddie’s” for another few videos

Reactions: 6
Imagine what you'd actually get for breakfast at Breakfast at Freddy's.

"Oh I thought I'd throw some bread in the toaster but it's just SO pretty and retro that I couldn't bring myself to use it!!!

Freddy was going to poach some eggs with her magical golden egg spoon but Freddy couldn't possibly get sweaty!! *pout*. "

• Haha
Reactions: 13
AFC106BC-122C-4E92-A15C-0BE4FDEC43C5.png

A whole video of Freddy hanging her clothes up, I bet her followers can hardly contain their excitement.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.