Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her having the cutest dimple on her chin. Did she get that filled? She looks so different now. Yes, we all age and change in appearance, but it's like her features changed to a different persons entirely.
I am convinced she has had fillers done, some things look different. Her jaw and chin stick out more and her top lip is bigger than it used to be.

Reactions: 16
I was watching her travel vlogs the other day (dreaming of a holiday abroad rn...thanks COVID...) and she used to be so pretty and fresh looking. I don't think it's even an age thing because I'm talking like 2 years ago here. She's definitely had a lot of injectables into her face, it's such a shame.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Kelsey was rich, she wore el everything fake and till 2 years ago she didn’t buy her only original Chanel bag, she has earned a lot by becoming a YouTuber and influencer

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Kelsey was rich, she wore el everything fake and till 2 years ago she didn’t buy her only original Chanel bag, she has earned a lot by becoming a YouTuber and influencer
Is it bad I kind of respect this because she was smart enough not to spend all her savings like others and kind of played the game 🤭

Reactions: 7
3C862EFE-6EA2-4118-81A9-C35156873B8C.jpeg

“It’s kind of boho, like a little bit hippie, but I feel like the way I do boho is like, expensive and luxury boho.” - FCB
Oops, careful Freddy, your colonialist mindset is showing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just watches Freddy’s new video and it was appalling. How often does she go on and on about not liking midi and long dresses/skirts but then she goes and does an AD for Abercrombie wearing lots of midi/long skirts/dresses. She’s a walking disaster!

Reactions: 13
When are we going to see her custom walk-in wardrobe?? She said it was getting done last week so thought she’d be eager to show it. I’m really intrigued to see how they used the space

Reactions: 9
Thanks god we didn’t see her wardrobe yet as there’s not enough changes for a 30+ min video so there would be just painting again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When are we going to see her custom walk-in wardrobe?? She said it was getting done last week so thought she’d be eager to show it. I’m really intrigued to see how they used the space
I can’t wait to see the cramped disappointment of it all! 🧐 And, how Freddy will try to spin it as “classic, girly, perfect” Our eyes will reveal the truth and we’ll post the honest reviews here. Then, Freddy will read here and it’ll take her even longer to move out of her parent’s attic into that hurried flat purchase!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm all for rewearing your fav clothing pieces but Freddy should really ditch the Zimmermann diapers. The sides of the shorts sticks out too much which gives it the diaper look, plus you can practically see the underside of her bum when she wears it. I used to have a similar pair of shorts and quickly ditched it when I realized how ill-fitting it actually was. It looks nice on the hanger but rarely so when worn. The other khaki shorts that she wore in the video flatters her bottom half much better and even fits nicely. No exposure on the backside too since it's more structured.

Also, I'm not a fan of the Lorna Luxe collab dress on Freddy. The overexaggerated puffy sleeves emphasizes her bottom half and makes her look stumpier than she actually is. If the sleeves were a bit smaller then it'd look really nice! That kind of dress usually flatters body types like Josie's. My fav pieces in the video were definitely the midi ones. I wish Freddy would consider wearing more midi pieces cos it actually looks really good on her!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I'm all for rewearing your fav clothing pieces but Freddy should really ditch the Zimmermann diapers. The sides of the shorts sticks out too much which gives it the diaper look, plus you can practically see the underside of her bum when she wears it. I used to have a similar pair of shorts and quickly ditched it when I realized how ill-fitting it actually was. It looks nice on the hanger but rarely so when worn. The other khaki shorts that she wore in the video flatters her bottom half much better and even fits nicely. No exposure on the backside too since it's more structured.

Also, I'm not a fan of the Lorna Luxe collab dress on Freddy. The overexaggerated puffy sleeves emphasizes her bottom half and makes her look stumpier than she actually is. If the sleeves were a bit smaller then it'd look really nice! That kind of dress usually flatters body types like Josie's. My fav pieces in the video were definitely the midi ones. I wish Freddy would consider wearing more midi pieces cos it actually looks really good on her!
exactly! she she neeeeeeeds to stop because she is actuaally really giurgeous

Reactions: 4
Freddy’s posh/rich bubble seems to be bursting. First, she couldn’t find a table in her “price range” and her mom found some little dinky table set on eBay. Now, brace yourselves, she’s in IKEA, for the first time. How has she not been to an IKEA, before?!?

Her viewers are starting to no longer watch her boring YT channel, are noticing that her style is not stylish - same pink or beige tit on repeat, which usually ends up on Depop, therefore, they are not falling for her affiliate links. No clothing brand sponsors worth mentioning.

Welcome to the real world Freddy! Your YT channel is dying. You’ll need to come up with another way to make money. Better, brush up on your University/College Degree skills…oh, wait 🧐

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been lurking on here for a while. I used to be a really big Freddy fan and would buy at least one item from her hauls. However, I haven’t been inspired by her for ages. There’s so many other influencers with a similar style but with more variety like Grace Foley, Yasmin Roberts, Sophie Knight, and Katherine Bond.
Katherine Bond is the same height as Freddy and is well aware that some items are too short on her because her height and doesn’t shy away from longer lengths. She’s just moving out as well. Renting a flat in Central London. The flat that Katherine has is the sort I imagined Freddy would get.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely nothing wrong with IKEA but this is Freddy.
I have never been to IKEA, it’s open 10 years in my country but the only store is 3.5 hours drive away, maybe if I move closer can’t justify the drive right now.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.