Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spends a whole thirty minutes nitpicking on every single little thing she didn't like which puts a spotlight on her nasty personality. Furthermore it's quite obvious she's wasted a lot of time an energy researching the influencer collabs and this whole video felt like she was begging In the Style to collaborate with her. She has been on YouTube for quite a lot of years and no brand has bothered to collaborate with her and I am sure she feels affronted that these "cheap brands" have never asked her to collaborate with them. It's ironic how she acts like such a snob towards these brands but has no qualms with having a Freddy line with them... guess that's the saver part coming out so her fans can use their hard earned money to buy her cheap polyester clothes.
I thought this too, she said herself she didn't realise ITS exclusively work with influencers or something and then she was much less scathing about that brand than the other two...

Reactions: 10
Why does she blame her height for everything from clothes not fitting right to not getting parts in things? you’re 5’8 Freddy. You aren’t enormous.. a bit taller than average, like me, and being a tiny bit shy of 5’11, I am still perfectly capable of finding clothes that fit me. Your clothes fit funny because they’re TOO small, not because you’re some Amazonian princess. The fact that half the blouses and cardigans that you wear have buttons gaping should be a clue Now my giant manly size 12 clodhopper feet on the other hand... 😬
Size 13 for me nightmare to buy shoes, standing at 6ft 4 and often called mate as I’m tall gangling or as a friend once described me The Ironing board. Nightmare finding a guy taller unless he’s a giant which is rare. Freddy shouldn’t wish what she isn’t and embrace the joys of being smaller. However we do have the upper hand proverbially speaking would we help her fetch something from the top shelf at the supermarket?!

Reactions: 5
The video was painful to watch because her fashion videos have become repetitive and boring. She honestly is one of the laziest youtubers ever since she keeps recycling ideas over and over ad nauseum. She even mentioned she wants to do a part three of this boring fest...

She obviously is a snob, a hypocrite and a first class idiot. She's trying to ride on the mindful and sustainable train when she constantly buys fast fashion like there's no tomorrow. Her channel is basically an ode to consumerism, capitalism and mindless shopping but throughout this video she acts as if she's a smart shopper.

In this video she tries to act all high and mighty. She turns her nose up to these three brands she identifies as "fast fashion" because they are cheap, exploit workers and harms the environment but has no qualms going for other fast fashion brands such as Zara, Topshop, H&M, River Island and let's not forget ASOS. A lot of her fans called her out by pointing out the brands she loves are just as bad.

I find her so obnoxious at her because the criteria she uses to "dictate" if something is good is usually a shallow uninformed reason, such as "it feels expensive", "looks like Zimmermann" or most importantly that they sponsor her. A more mindful content creator would research the fabrics, the fit and the philosophy of the brand. She also has no qualms on returning tons of stuff she pretends to buy and contributing further to climate change.

She spends a whole thirty minutes nitpicking on every single little thing she didn't like which puts a spotlight on her nasty personality. Furthermore it's quite obvious she's wasted a lot of time an energy researching the influencer collabs and this whole video felt like she was begging In the Style to collaborate with her. She has been on YouTube for quite a lot of years and no brand has bothered to collaborate with her and I am sure she feels affronted that these "cheap brands" have never asked her to collaborate with them. It's ironic how she acts like such a snob towards these brands but has no qualms with having a Freddy line with them... guess that's the saver part coming out so her fans can use their hard earned money to buy her cheap polyester clothes.

She literally was like "hmm maybe I should do a collab with in the style!"
Surely you don't just get to decide to do one? They have to offer you a collab? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ha ha ha! She is so clueless.
She’ll send hundreds of emails begging for a collab. She needs content. Her YT is on boring repeat ideas. The flat decorating videos are…flat - a real snooze fest! ITS is in the business of making money and will throw Freddy a bone. Imagine being fake snotty tooty and pretentious high brow like Freddy…with an ITS range🤔 The fashion director has left the planet 😂 We’re gonna have so much fun on Tattle, if the ITS collab happens. What will her other “posh” friend, Big Teeth Josie, think? What will this do to their Zimmerman diaper short image?😱

Reactions: 8
Today, Dior is launching a new collection. What is Freddy, fashion influencer #director, doing? Playing with a ReFace App and posting silly images.🙈 She’s lazy! Big luxury brands and big fashion houses will not collab with her! Which also explains why Freddy overly flaunts the few items she’s gifted from the easily accessible makeup brands (Charlotte Tilbury, Estée Lauder, etc.) and the easily accessible jewelry brand (Pandora). As a so called fashion influencer, we never see the big luxury brands gift her anything (Dior, Valentin, Louis Vuitto, etc.) As someone has already mentioned, her channel is stuck on repeat. Boring 🥱

Her thinking she looked like Angelina Jolie in the faceapp stories clearly proves how delusional she is.

• Haha
Another creepy “tribute” to a 95 year old lady who Freddy will never meet, or know or be as stylish and sophisticated as. Since when does Her Majesty wear tacky Zimmermann nappy shorts, baby pink everything, over the knee boots like Jane Fonda wore in Klute? That shade of blue is not baby blue.
The queen as her style icon is the most far fetched, ludicrous thing I have ever seen or heard. The queen is known for wearing bright colours so she can be seen when was the last time we saw Freddy in lime green? This girl has actually lost it, she lives in an actual cuckoo land. I’m lost for words, I don’t know what to say apart from giggle at the stupidity.

The queen as her style icon is the most far fetched, ludicrous thing I have ever seen or heard. The queen is known for wearing bright colours so she can be seen when was the last time we saw Freddy in lime green? This girl has actually lost it, she lives in an actual cuckoo land. I’m lost for words, I don’t know what to say apart from giggle at the stupidity.
I’d be more impressed if she tried living like Her Majesty’s example than fooling everybody that they are “style sisters”. Charity work, giving back, graciousness and keeping her composure during difficult situations

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG the videos..She is very clearly in love with herself who are all these people sending requests??

Reactions: 18
OMG the videos..She is very clearly in love with herself who are all these people sending requests??
Not a damn soul is requesting this, other than CoCo, maybe?!? Freddy has been reading here today, hence her saying it’s narcissistic in her latest story. She’s aware we’re calling her out on her childish behavior 🤓 Also, if she is getting requests, it’s interesting that she’d listen, honor, perform, and post that bullshit. But, becomes indignant when a viewer gives her honest, and NEEDED critique on some of her fashion choices.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just watched her latest video out of curiosity and geez, what a snob she is! New drinking game: shot for every time she says "cheap" XD
She's so s t u p i d, all the brands she mentioned are not only fast fashion as well, but also they are responsible for abuses to workers in countries as Bangladesh and contamination in Indonesia. All the documentaries are in YouTube.

Reactions: 12
I decided to watch her most recent video, banging on about fast fashion and how it makes you a bad person to consume so much. She’s the worlds biggest hypocrite 🤦🏼‍♀️ How many videos have we seen of wardrobe clear out oh I never wore this piled onto Depop. The way she slates the brands £25 of my OWN money no I’m not paying £25 for this but I’ll spend £600 on some stupid D&G bag in 4 colourways cause far fetch gave me a voucher.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ordering cheap fast fashion and complaining about getting cheap fast fashion is just an other kind of stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wasn’t her favourite Topshop in trouble earlier on during the pandemic for not paying the factory workers for their huge order or cancelling it or something along those lines. The workers in Bangladesh weren’t going to get paid their salary because Topshop all of a sudden didn’t need the already made and ready to ship stock. Knowing Freddy she probs hasn’t even heard of it so wouldn’t have a clue. Reading this thread will be the first time she catches wind of the situation. I Know she goes on about the quality of the Topshop clothes being superior but it’s produced in a similar fashion to the others with Topshop being unethical in how they conduct business over there. They have little care for the workers or their families and instead treat them as disposable at their own convenience. (Please correct me if I’m wrong in any way or if she’s already highlighted and discussed it on her page/channel)

Reactions: 11
Wasn’t her favourite Topshop in trouble earlier on during the pandemic for not paying the factory workers for their huge order or cancelling it or something along those lines. The workers in Bangladesh weren’t going to get paid their salary because Topshop all of a sudden didn’t need the already made and ready to ship stock. Knowing Freddy she probs hasn’t even heard of it so wouldn’t have a clue. Reading this thread will be the first time she catches wind of the situation. I Know she goes on about the quality of the Topshop clothes being superior but it’s produced in a similar fashion to the others with Topshop being unethical in how they conduct business over there. They have little care for the workers or their families and instead treat them as disposable at their own convenience. (Please correct me if I’m wrong in any way or if she’s already highlighted and discussed it on her page/channel)
Since this doesn't fit in her Disney worldview I am sure she hasn't heard of it. She used to brag so much about how great Topshop was. Ethical issues aside, I've bought some Topshop items and to be honest the quality isn't that great - it reminds me a lot of River Island. Most items look great in theory or in professional photos but aren't really that great quality in person.

What I find interesting is that since ASOS have snapped up Topshop, it seems as if she has forgotten its existence. She used to literally shove Topshop down our throat constantly and claim that we need to buy 454321 versions of the same white faux fur coat or faux leather pants because it's the best thing it has ever existed. I am assuming that now she is no longer being paid by Topshop so she doesn't need to fake her enthusiasm for this brand. Freddy has a tendency to love what serves her best and I doubt she cares at all for any ethical issues as long as it pads her pockets.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She probably doesn’t get TopShop vouchers and a fee from ASOS so no need to think about the brand. Favourite as long as the £££ are coming.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’d be more impressed if she tried living like Her Majesty’s example than fooling everybody that they are “style sisters”. Charity work, giving back, graciousness and keeping her composure during difficult situations
Imagine the Queen throwing a hissy fit cuz the lightings not right LOL

Literally nobody. Just needed people to know that her granny always thought she looked like Keira Knightly
Takes "but my grandma says I'm handsome" to a whole new level

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.