Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if you know Kelsey Simone, she is from eeuu, naturally beautiful and started youtube 5 years ago aprox. She started wearing fake bags and you know what? Now she collars with Dior who send her pretty much all the new collections… in only 5 years she has appeard in the first ad of Vogue for Lancôme and she has launched her jewelry collection, collard, etc. And then we have Freddy, who is doing the same for 6 years.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know if you know Kelsey Simone, she is from eeuu, naturally beautiful and started youtube 5 years ago aprox. She started wearing fake bags and you know what? Now she collars with Dior who send her pretty much all the new collections… in only 5 years she has appeard in the first ad of Vogue for Lancôme and she has launched her jewelry collection, collard, etc. And then we have Freddy, who is doing the same for 6 years.
Ooh yes, I love her style! Sadly she's not as active on her fashion channel anymore and it irked me that she never bothered improving her video quality (i.e. never bought a mic to use for filming so the sound quality in most of her videos are crappy and she often turns up the exposure waayy too high in her videos too), BUT at least she knows where her head is and her style is impeccable too. Funny how she claims to be a fashion lover but doesn't know how to pronounce some of the luxury brand names tho! I'm happy that she's working with a lot of designers now :)

Reactions: 7
Dear god her stories, supposedly having a asthma attack but her first thought is to do her usual zoom in selfie video 🤦🏼‍♀️
F18E0308-62EF-435A-8CA9-3F3C55217F1B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
my god i haven't watched her in a long while but wtf is that intro?? it gives me major stardoll dressup game vibes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
my god i haven't watched her in a long while but wtf is that intro?? it gives me major stardoll dressup game vibes lol
Iirc someone reached out to her and offered to do that intro for her videos in exchange for exposure. I thought I was the only one who thought it looked a bit like a dress up game type of thing. Seems like a lot of people like it!

Shhh, guys, she's enjoying her damsel in distress moment :censored:
I cackled so hard when I saw that story of hers. How vain can you really be 😂 I sometimes feel like Freddy is a bit lonely so she shares things with us like she would if she had a solid group of friends.

Reactions: 11
The intro is one of the most cringy things I've seen from her so far. I absolutely hate it lol.

Reactions: 8
She has put me off the watches. I wear a Fitbit style one anyway which she would find appalling but I need one I can wear in the water.

Reactions: 10
If I’m honest I’ve never understood the appeal of Daniel Wellington personally. Not to disrespect if anyone owns one. It’s just I’m pretty sure they really over charge for what it is purely because they have all these influencers promoting. Nice design but not sure how they charge upwards of £100!

Reactions: 14
Kelseys parents are rich so she's already got that prestige that Dior's looking for (and maybe even connections to them). Freddys style is also not as refined as Kelseys.

Reactions: 4
I remember her having the cutest dimple on her chin. Did she get that filled? She looks so different now. Yes, we all age and change in appearance, but it's like her features changed to a different persons entirely.

Reactions: 9
Kelseys parents are rich so she's already got that prestige that Dior's looking for (and maybe even connections to them). Freddys style is also not as refined as Kelseys.
I don't know who she is, but I think Freddy wishes she could go down the luxury route. It surprises me that she hasn't done a Bicester shopping vlog with Josie even!

I keep getting @ultrasophisicate recommended to me on my Instagram and I think she has a far more vibrant aesthetic, can appeal to exactly Freddy's audience and yet she's at already doing quite a few luxury-oriented partnerships despite being younger and relatively new to IG (although admittedly her socioeconomic status likely helps)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.