Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The champagne bottles should be horizontal to stop the corks drying out if she’s not drinking them in the short term. I’m not sure how often she drinks champagne but it’ll be 2076 by the time she moves in and opens one.
She reads on here and now that you’ve trained her, she’ll turn them horizontal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I just watched de collab with look fantastic and let me tell you… you shouldn’t put oil into your hair before applying heat as it’s the same as frying it, like when you put oil in a pan before cooking🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I just watched de collab with look fantastic and let me tell you… you shouldn’t put oil into your hair before applying heat as it’s the same as frying it, like when you put oil in a pan before cooking🥲
yeah i fried a piece of my hair off doing this when i was 14, ten years later its never grown despite trimming it lmao i fully killed that bit of hair

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Freddy’s bitchy attitude is coming through in the photo. It looks like Freddy is saying:

FREDDY: My name is Freddy Cousin-Brown. I’m a famous Youtuber. I’d like FREE ENTRY into your bingo event for me and my friend. Then, I’ll do an IG post and tag you. My 1M followers will see the post and you’ll benefit.

HOPEFULLY Bingo Event Staff said: NOPE, you can come, but you MUST pay like everyone else. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Photo above has answered why I think she looks so old. She’s mutton dressed as lamb. Too old for those clothes. The doll clothes and Alice band.

Reactions: 11
The hair band is fine in my opinion but styled horribly. Personally I would have gone with a fitted top half to balance the puffy of the hair band. A simple crisp white shirt with no frills would have been so much better.

I think it’s a white scrunchy around her wrist isn’t it? Either way, I cannot stand big poofy scrunchies

Omg yes it’s the scrunching, it makes it look like she’s wearing a frilly mess

Reactions: 2
Very nice but not original as Freddy boasts. “Never knowing anybody else with this” I got mine 2 years ago. It’s a very good invention but not original sadly Freds
Didn't even know it was a thing until I watched it on freddy's video.. It does seem like a great idea 😊

Reactions: 17
Girlfriend needs to chill on the lip filler…she’s starting to look a bit puffy with all of that face filler she’s putting in 🙃 but then again maybe she wanted her face to match her favorite balloon puff sleeves..they are “iconic Freddy” after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Very nice but not original as Freddy boasts. “Never knowing anybody else with this” I got mine 2 years ago. It’s a very good invention but not original sadly Freds
Correct, I agree, this technology is not new. For years, several of the spas in my area use these. As far back as 2018, there’s been Mirror Fitness equipment.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 639311
is it just me or has she got a bog eye?
Didn't notice at first, but now that you mention it...

Also I wish she mentioned how much everything costs (materials and reno). From the amount she's doing it may be worth more than the house itself! Custom wardrobes can't be cheap. The YT + Insta ad money must be lucrative AF. I'll rather find a house that suits me and just settle down instead of making it absolutely "perfect".

Reactions: 8
I feel like hers had a terrible reflection though and you couldn’t see a lot !

Reactions: 8
I think the mirror is a very nice touch - suits her aesthetic and looks lovely. Did seem to give off a lot of reflection when actually watching TV though?

The pink ceiling rose made me cringe 😂 she is of course completely entitled to her own taste, but that bedroom is just awful to me

The kitchen, however - gorgeous!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.