Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bets on how much IKEA stuff actually ends up in the flat
A mirror, MAYBE. Then, she’ll get all uppity in her video and say, “Nothing was girly; I couldn’t be bothered to walk around.” Or, something else that’s not socially acceptable😖 I find it suspicious that she ends up in an IKEA given the controversy IKEA is going through with their racist menu decision around a new American Federal Holiday celebrating Black American (Juneteenth). I think Freddy knows exactly what she’s doing. Hopefully her American viewers take notice and call her out for it!😱

Reactions: 7
A mirror, MAYBE. Then, she’ll get all uppity in her video and say, “Nothing was girly; I couldn’t be bothered to walk around.” Or, something else that’s not socially acceptable😖 I find it suspicious that she ends up in an IKEA given the controversy IKEA is going through with their racist menu decision around a new American Federal Holiday celebrating Black American (Juneteenth). I think Freddy knows exactly what she’s doing. Hopefully her American viewers take notice and call her out for it!😱
I think it maybe more to do with the fact they are Swedish and given her obsession with ABBA. Also given the money she has spent already I’d be surprised if it hasn’t wiped out her savings because decoration renovation whatever even if you do it yourself or hire is still extremely expensive. IKEA given its Scandinavian origins and mystique is why in my opinion, cynical as I may sound

Not Freddy getting the MALM drawers from IKEA after pulling faces whenever clothing has the audacity to fEeL cHeAp. Funny how her tastes change when she actually has to pay for stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t wait to hear her reasoning that she got custom wardrobes but still needs a drawer unit. Surely that can be incorporated into a custom build

Reactions: 13
I get the feeling she was banking on getting some sponsorships when she started her vlogs and tried to take a leaf out of Josie's book. She was ecstatic when the brand where she bought her sofa sent her flowers but I bet she was pretty annoyed that they stopped at that. She keeps giving shout outs to the brands she's using but no brand seems to be willing to sponsor her because her channel focuses on fashion and not lifestyle.

Reactions: 15
Her story of JJ putting the IKEA drawers together😖 bless his heart😂 He’s so UNskilled, it’ll be October 2022 before he’s done.
lol I remember putting together the Malm drawers alone when I was 16 after I finished my gcse exams and wanted to redo my room. And I had the 6 drawer unit (hers has 4) which was harder to put together. No excuses JJ!

Okay so Freddy annoys me ofc but I will admit I think her kitchen looks really nice

Reactions: 14
Her story of JJ putting the IKEA drawers together😖 bless his heart😂 He’s so UNskilled, it’ll be October 2022 before he’s done.
All hes ever done in his spare time is sing Disney or Ed Sheeran songs give him a break hes doing his best considering he lives in Laland with Freddy its not too bad!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay so Freddy annoys me ofc but I will admit I think her kitchen looks really nice
I really like it too, given how dark the flat is and with the frosted glass on top of that, she’s really managed to brighten it up

Reactions: 6
Her kitchen does look cute.

Are we going to discuss the inevitable….this fridge door is going to get so nicely banged up from constantly wacking into that chair, but okay Freds.

Oh and the champagne on the shelf is so insanely tacky I can’t handle it. What are you 18?
Lol I did think of this but don’t be surprised if the chair is actually moved to the other side or the table is moved irl. This is all for the gram

Reactions: 10
Are we going to discuss the inevitable….this fridge door is going to get so nicely banged up from constantly wacking into that chair, but okay Freds.

Oh and the champagne on the shelf is so insanely tacky I can’t handle it. What are you 18?
Why does she insist on putting that god awful filter on all of her pics, I like the green of the kitchen walls but it looks putrid on her Instagram with that filter

Reactions: 16
Oh and the champagne on the shelf is so insanely tacky I can’t handle it.
I would put my seasonings or sauces on the shelf if it was me. That just proves that Freddy won't be cooking much or at all despite having massively done up her kitchen. Just another room in her playhouse.

Her new collab video with lookfantastic.com popped up on my YT feed today. It's a tutorial on her 'old hollywood' curls.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still don’t understand why she hasn’t moved in........
She’s even styled her kitchen with flowers and tit. Are we just sitting around looking at the house??? It’s baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still don’t understand why she hasn’t moved in........
She’s even styled her kitchen with flowers and tit. Are we just sitting around looking at the house??? It’s baffling.
Because it has to be "perfect" before she can move in..... and I am quite sure that the real reason is she's terrified of living alone because she won't have her family cook and clean for Princess Freddy... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The champagne bottles should be horizontal to stop the corks drying out if she’s not drinking them in the short term. I’m not sure how often she drinks champagne but it’ll be 2076 by the time she moves in and opens one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Because it has to be "perfect" before she can move in..... and I am quite sure that the real reason is she's terrified of living alone because she won't have her family cook and clean for Princess Freddy... :rolleyes:
100% agree that’s why she’s not moved in. It makes zero sense to be sitting around not moving in.... it still costs you money to own and maintain a house. It’s just so so odd she bought it ... just to stay at home.....??

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.