Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nasty, vile, horrendous, cheap, cheap, cheap.. *fake dramatic gasp* 40 pounds?! I totally didn’t notice!!

Disclaimer.. I’m just saying you’re not a bad person if you buy some things from cheap, cheap places even though I don’t, but don’t worry I approve!!!

🙄 You’re vile Freddy. Really.

Reactions: 13
My friend’s daughter was watching one of Coco’s videos this evening when I was round and in it she was saying she really wanted a Billie Eilish fleece for her birthday but Freddy refused to buy it for her, because Freddy didn’t like it! She’s such a dictator.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Those outfits were absolutely vile. Sorry Freddy but almost all of them were hideous. What’s with the sleeves on a lot of them?!

Reactions: 15
Freddy was saying how it’s crazy that fashion brands are making a huge profit on ‘cheap clothing’ and how they mark things up. So what’s the difference between her and the fashion brands who make money for nothing haha. Freddy makes me laugh and so sad to see her recycling content.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My vagina literally feels uncomfortable watching her try on shorts and play suits that are too small. Like how is that even comfortable? Just size up and not only will it be more comfortable, it’ll also be a lot more flattering. She needs to know that them clothes aren’t designed to give you a front wedgie. Spare us the camel toe please dictator

Reactions: 16
Look at the difference in her lip shape - before and after
Hello, I'm a newbie on this thread👋. I used to enjoy her content back in 2014-2015, but now it just makes me feel sick.
Not just her lips, her whole face! This is not getting just older, she basically looks like a different person. She used to be a natural beauty, dare to say she had a kind face but now she just looks like every other woman on insta.

Reactions: 11
How come she complains about the length of the skirt and shorts in her latest video? Is it because it's "cheaper" and she just wants to witch about something? Because she's almost showing us her private parts in every single video and it never seems to bother her :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How come she complains about the length of the skirt and shorts in her latest video?
Because she is completely clueless about garment construction and doesn't know what else to say (which is quite sad if you are a fashion influencer).

Hello, I'm a newbie on this thread👋. I used to enjoy her content back in 2014-2015, but now it just makes me feel sick.
Not just her lips, her whole face! This is not getting just older, she basically looks like a different person. She used to be a natural beauty, dare to say she had a kind face but now she just looks like every other woman on insta.
Hello and welcome! 😁🙋‍♀️ I agree with what you said. Her latest video was an absolute bore to me, clicked out after a few mins in and hadn't even realized that I wasn't even tuning in to begin with 😆 Her videos are getting stale at this point; she never changes up the format, it's the same dialogue every time too 😩 So many ytbers have evolved in terms of their content but hers has been the same for quite some time now--and to think that she even asked her viewers for suggestions lol. Her only hope now is her moving vlogs, and even that consists of her showing her bum 95% of the time. Her face did look kinder when she first started YT, but now she almost always has her rbf on and her personality became plastic too. And I hate that awful, AWFUL pig squeal of hers 😐

Reactions: 10
Wow her latest video is the most full on snobbery I have ever seen from Freddie. No holding back 😂

• Sick
Okay I genuinely can’t deal with Freddy anymore. I think this video was her at her worst - she’s just such a snob. The way she talks about like every item of clothing (and even the ones that she doesn’t mind too much, she says something like “oh this actually isn’t that horrible”), and she doesn’t have to be so rude about it? Yeah some of that clothing wasn’t great but like…it’s still better than paying hundreds of dollars for Freddy’s ill-fitted clothing, like those Zimmerman diapers

Reactions: 14
The pig squeal is the WORST most horrible sound I’ve ever heard. She needs to stop. It’s juvenile. It’s not funny or cute.

Dying at the side by side of her and Henry VIII -HILARIOUS.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The pig squeal is the WORST most horrible sound I’ve ever heard. She needs to stop. It’s juvenile. It’s not funny or cute.

Dying at the side by side of her and Henry VIII -HILARIOUS.
The squeal us so 2000s movie character of maybe Legally Blonde. I think she tries to portray this type of Elle Woods image its so stupid

Why does she blame her height for everything from clothes not fitting right to not getting parts in things? you’re 5’8 Freddy. You aren’t enormous.. a bit taller than average, like me, and being a tiny bit shy of 5’11, I am still perfectly capable of finding clothes that fit me. Your clothes fit funny because they’re TOO small, not because you’re some Amazonian princess. The fact that half the blouses and cardigans that you wear have buttons gaping should be a clue Now my giant manly size 12 clodhopper feet on the other hand... 😬

Reactions: 22
I have been blessed/cursed with my bust and the pulling buttons is a regular issue when I’m trying to find something that fits. Size up and get to know a person who can tailor the clothes if needed.

Reactions: 10
Just watched the video. It's so obvious that she really liked some of it and was just scrabbling to find something to complain about. Like the 'quality' of the fabric - ok, but you'd pay £40 for the same top in Zara and it's not good quality most of the time either? I also found it weird how she obviously didn't want to make any negative comments about Lorna Luxe's range, I was laughing when she said Lorna makes cheap things look nice or whatever it was - Lorna is tacky AF, what Freddy means is she has a lot of expensive bags and sunglasses that she wears with horrible clothes like Freddy does and Freddy thinks that's 'fashion.' I find it baffling that she's STILL pretending to be a smaller size, it's actually just tedious now. Impossible to work out what any of the clothes are actually like when they're poorly fitting.

Reactions: 14
The video was painful to watch because her fashion videos have become repetitive and boring. She honestly is one of the laziest youtubers ever since she keeps recycling ideas over and over ad nauseum. She even mentioned she wants to do a part three of this boring fest...

She obviously is a snob, a hypocrite and a first class idiot. She's trying to ride on the mindful and sustainable train when she constantly buys fast fashion like there's no tomorrow. Her channel is basically an ode to consumerism, capitalism and mindless shopping but throughout this video she acts as if she's a smart shopper.

In this video she tries to act all high and mighty. She turns her nose up to these three brands she identifies as "fast fashion" because they are cheap, exploit workers and harms the environment but has no qualms going for other fast fashion brands such as Zara, Topshop, H&M, River Island and let's not forget ASOS. A lot of her fans called her out by pointing out the brands she loves are just as bad.

I find her so obnoxious at her because the criteria she uses to "dictate" if something is good is usually a shallow uninformed reason, such as "it feels expensive", "looks like Zimmermann" or most importantly that they sponsor her. A more mindful content creator would research the fabrics, the fit and the philosophy of the brand. She also has no qualms on returning tons of stuff she pretends to buy and contributing further to climate change.

She spends a whole thirty minutes nitpicking on every single little thing she didn't like which puts a spotlight on her nasty personality. Furthermore it's quite obvious she's wasted a lot of time an energy researching the influencer collabs and this whole video felt like she was begging In the Style to collaborate with her. She has been on YouTube for quite a lot of years and no brand has bothered to collaborate with her and I am sure she feels affronted that these "cheap brands" have never asked her to collaborate with them. It's ironic how she acts like such a snob towards these brands but has no qualms with having a Freddy line with them... guess that's the saver part coming out so her fans can use their hard earned money to buy her cheap polyester clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.