Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt once she’s actually getting married she would be ok with another guest in a white dress, no matter how unbridal the dress the guest wears is.
If she was wearing pink and everyone else wore white it would fit in perfectly with her pink and white toned Instagram 🤣 imagine if someone rocked up in bright red or cobalt blue or yellow and threw her Insta-aesthetic off.. it just wouldn’t be sheeeeee-kuh or classick Freddy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she was wearing pink and everyone else wore white it would fit in perfectly with her pink and white toned Instagram 🤣 imagine if someone rocked up in bright red or cobalt blue or yellow and threw her Insta-aesthetic off.. it just wouldn’t be sheeeeee-kuh or classick Freddy
I was at uni with a girl a lot like Freddy who said in all seriousness that if she ever got married she would vet everyone’s outfit via photographs before the wedding!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She said once in a heart to heart video thing whatever they are called. She plans to wear pink on her future nuptials, she doesn’t believe in traditions so if her guests want to wear white it’s cool with her. Also she got very hot headed and indignant over the tradition that people having their parents pay for everything or contribute. Which given the rent free life she’s boasted incessantly over the years seems the usual “Freddy standard” bullshit and hypocrisy. Some cultures do if she doesn’t like it she can pay for everything herself but don’t decry parents who want to. When my eldest married her father and I paid for everything. Venue, reception, catering, dresses, transport, ceremony, guests expenses ie hotel, travel and had an open bar for the two day event. We had 60 guests as it was our darling girl marrying and it’s just the way his family and mine is. We’d saved for years and our other three children’s weddings. Our opinion was its our way of giving the happy couple everything they want and if we invited guests then you be a good host and do everything. Some can’t afford that and do whatever they can. Parents or brides/bridegrooms shouldn’t be decried by that ignorant brat on the moral high ground. Maybe the reality is her parents have made it on no uncertain terms she costs them enough and she’s saving face by making out it’s her opinion, who knows but she’s full of it that’s for sure
💯 I agree.
She is full of tit. .

Reactions: 6
Another creepy “tribute” to a 95 year old lady who Freddy will never meet, or know or be as stylish and sophisticated as. Since when does Her Majesty wear tacky Zimmermann nappy shorts, baby pink everything, over the knee boots like Jane Fonda wore in Klute? That shade of blue is not baby blue.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another creepy “tribute” to a 95 year old lady who Freddy will never meet, or know or be as stylish and sophisticated as. Since when does Her Majesty wear tacky Zimmermann nappy shorts, baby pink everything, over the knee boots like Jane Fonda wore in Klute? That shade of blue is not baby blue.
The Queen would be horrified at Freddy’s existence tbh. How can she say she’s inspired? Freddy dresses in clothes that are no where near classy or sophisticated. 99.6% of all her clothes are inches from showing her ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm convinced she has Anastasia syndrome where she thinks she's the Queen's long-lost daughter or something...that would explain the superiority complex :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just wanted to say/ nothing wrong with wearing short skirts or stuff but there’s always a time and place for that. Freddy lives in everything short and always frowns on anything knee length or even midi.

The Queen, has never worn such things.

No one please come for me 🙈

I'm convinced she has Anastasia syndrome where she thinks she's the Queen's long-lost daughter or something...that would explain the superiority complex :ROFLMAO:
lol funny you because I would believe it. She probably thinks she’s related to a Disney Princess irl. She is obsessed with that movie 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Freddy has failed to launch. At almost 27, I’m concerned at her obsession with Disney-related/childlike items. My 10 year old niece gets excited for Disney movie tickets, Disney pjs, Disney comb and brush sets. Her 16 year old sister...not so much! Basically, my 16 year old niece is more mature than Freddy! 🤯 Freddy behaves like my 10 year old niece. I wonder if Freddy’s parents see her immaturity and if they’re concerned?!? As much as Freddy talks about the queen, they are NOTHING alike!!!! Anyone else think it’s odd behavior for a person nearly 27 years old? The queen would never 🤓

I adore Disney and Lego however I have a job that involves working with children so I do have a balance, often cursing the level of observations I need to do and I wear a scrub top and leggings for work so definitely not dressing like I am a princess.

Reactions: 4
Freddy has failed to launch. At almost 27, I’m concerned at her obsession with Disney-related/childlike items. My 10 year old niece gets excited for Disney movie tickets, Disney pjs, Disney comb and brush sets. Her 16 year old sister...not so much! Basically, my 16 year old niece is more mature than Freddy! 🤯 Freddy behaves like my 10 year old niece. I wonder if Freddy’s parents see her immaturity and if they’re concerned?!? As much as Freddy talks about the queen, they are NOTHING alike!!!! Anyone else think it’s odd behavior for a person nearly 27 years old? The queen would never 🤓
I think its okay to like whatever you like. I think I know though what you mean Freddie seems to be living in Lalaland the way she talks and carries herself she just looks anf sounds like Princess Aurora. Theres another Youtuber who acts this way and is in her late 20s I will have to find her name but she sometimes sings like a Disney Princess like Freddie and are obsessed with fairyland worlds. I mean its fine thats their lives but it looks weird I agree that at 27 you are walking around wearing pastel clothes that look like a 12 year old outfit and then sing like a princess, speak in a soft voice on purpose to sound like a princess and seem to be living in another world where they never ever seem to mention the darkness of it. Maybe its their coping mechanism i find it annoying as hell. We are not in Disneyworld WAKE UP you are almost 30

Reactions: 10
Her life is so odd for a 27 year old it’s scary does she have any plans at all for her future she’s only jusy moved out her family home into a flat I’m not sure about in london but 27 is an old age to move out she had no changes either just stook in her own little world

I’m not sure her parents help her the way she is but a few year ago when her younger sister stared a Chanel I watched her q&a and I remember her saying the only drink she had ever had was water ? This is really strange to me as did she never go to birthday party’s events at school Christmas and get a fizzy drink of juice occasionally

Reactions: 6
Just wanted to say/ nothing wrong with wearing short skirts or stuff but there’s always a time and place for that. Freddy lives in everything short and always frowns on anything knee length or even midi.

The Queen, has never worn such things.

No one please come for me 🙈

lol funny you because I would believe it. She probably thinks she’s related to a Disney Princess irl. She is obsessed with that movie 😆
You’re right @PettyBettyBoop she wears her skirts over the knee with weights in the hems according to Angela Kelly who is her dresser and reportedly her best friend. Her Majesty approved her book too. There is also protocol with other members of the RF over what they wear too. Notice Duchess of Cambridge’s outfits they will be advised by Her Majesty on what is appropriate or not. Still keeping to their own tastes but there will be things that are non negotiable ie hem lengths. Nail varnish is another thing, neutral and preferably a French manicure. There is also a misconception that because Her Majesty rarely talks in public unless it’s about the issue at hand that she is weak and a cosy Granny to the nation. She is a highly intelligent woman, very much with her own opinions she just chooses to be dignified and appropriate to protect the Crown. Crown above all else. Freddy seems to think if she ingratiated herself to her she can be assumed that she is on par with Her Majesty or within Royal circles. Unfortunately unless she does charity work or something relating to issues that would warrant her to be invited to the Palace she is fooling not only the audience but herself. She would be refused entry if she attended dressed the way she dresses. She would be sent a protocol sheet and a dress code is enforced. Knowing Freddy her ignorance would say she’s above all of that. Take her time in Morocco, completely and ignorantly unaware she was in an Islamic country prancing around in shorts and skirts until her audience she admitted said get some trousers on and cover up. She tried damage control by stating she always knew that either she’s too good for rules or she takes the piss. The best thing she could do if she’s serious about brown nosing Her Majesty is to buy Angela Kelly’s book, drop her hemlines and ditch the strappy shoes for orthopaedic pumps in black and cream.

Her life is so odd for a 27 year old it’s scary does she have any plans at all for her future she’s only jusy moved out her family home into a flat I’m not sure about in london but 27 is an old age to move out she had no changes either just stook in her own little world

I’m not sure her parents help her the way she is but a few year ago when her younger sister stared a Chanel I watched her q&a and I remember her saying the only drink she had ever had was water ? This is really strange to me as did she never go to birthday party’s events at school Christmas and get a fizzy drink of juice occasionally
I don’t believe it either. I think she was posturing in that video “look at me aren’t I posh” also can you imagine her at a birthday party? All eyes not on her. I think she was probably a very spiteful girl back then. Why do I say that? This might be controversial but in my experience usually people don’t change much from childhood in terms of personality. You can tell a lot by an adult and how they treat people to how they were back then. Especially if you’ve known them for that long. Of course there are exceptions to the rule but usually 9/10 it’s about right. Also if that person has been through an awful time that changes people but in her case that isn’t so. Her parents have raised her or allowed her to be the way she is and it’s partly their fault and partly hers. She can’t be happy like that

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
London is extortionate so most people don’t move out of their family home in their 20s unless they are renting and even then rent is through the roof. Most people in London will live in shared accommodation or their family home.
She is one of the very few in London that is able to buy a property as it is that hard to get on the housing ladder.

Reactions: 14
£110 for a kiddie table and two chairs🤯 I’ll reserve judgment until I see the final setup🧐

I can get the same dining set in perfect condition for €25 in a charity shop. The style is outdated, nothing wrong with it but she’s all about aesthetic and it seems off.

Reactions: 4
It really irks me how much PR she gets sent. Of course she can afford a flat in London, she doesn’t pay for half her skin care or other products. The latest IG unboxing made me feel ill. She’s not going to be able to use half of that stuff and it’s not cheap. Got
Me to be at least 1k worth of products there. Gluttonous.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It really irks me how much PR she gets sent. Of course she can afford a flat in London, she doesn’t pay for half her skin care or other products. The latest IG unboxing made me feel ill. She’s not going to be able to use half of that stuff and it’s not cheap. Got
Me to be at least 1k worth of products there. Gluttonous.

I agree what a waste for one person.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.