Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she decorates is actually so tragic. A tiny couch in a bigger space, a pink different from the tone of the wall pink color, a warm wooden floor, with colder greysih tones wall colors and couch so far. Then boring cold tones of brown, grey wall colors cause she has no creativity. It has no vibe

Reactions: 17
shee would have been better off painting the whole thing white..

which she can get colour matched to dulux trade cos its cheaperrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really don’t want to see another 5 hours of footage of her arse with her tracksuit pants pulled up so stupidly high she’s got a permanent wedgie while she paints another wall for the zillionth time

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really don’t want to see another 5 hours of footage of her arse with her tracksuit pants pulled up so stupidly high she’s got a permanent wedgie while she paints another wall for the zillionth time
specifically a WHITE tracksuit, because it would be horrid if she wore a darker colour! and dont forget sunglasses placed on her pArfectly blown out hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg she has literal camel toe in these shorts…time to size up bestie…
she always goes off about how cLaSSy and cHic she dresses and then decides to wear those ugly diaper looking shorts. Wasn‘t she the one who said at some point she‘d never wear such slouchy pants ?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
she always goes off about how cLaSSy and cHic she dresses and then decides to wear those ugly diaper looking shorts. Wasn‘t she the one who said at some point she‘d never wear such slouchy pants ?
And she thinks that looks better than a nice pair of well fitting jeans? 😵

Reactions: 9
I get a bit of the “diaper” look with my jeans (currently have only one pair that fit as I want to loose weight) from the way I gained weight over the last 18 months. It’s not cute at all. But I try to minimise mine as much as I can.

Reactions: 5
On the latest flat video - her dilemma with the tiny dishwasher. Was there a reason she couldn’t go with integrated appliances? I find it looks really odd

Reactions: 10
How embarrassing that Freddy doesn’t have any friends. She drags along TEENAGE Coco😂🙈

Reactions: 3
How embarrassing that Freddy doesn’t have any friends. She drags along TEENAGE Coco😂🙈
It's kinda odd that we never see Freddy hanging out with any of her friends. She and JJ have the same circle of friends (just going off of what I saw on her IG). She claimed to have been best friends with those group of people for a long time (a decade iirc), yet we never see them make an appearance anywhere on her socials. The only people we've seen her hanging out with are her influencer 'friends', who are more industry connections than friends tbh.

The attached pic was posted in March 2015, so now it would be 16 years of friendship. The only person in that pic that we've seen her hanging out with is JJ.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
How old is Freddy ? Does she ever want to have kids get married or anything or just live a gossip girl wanna be life till she’s 60

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How old is Freddy ? Does she ever want to have kids get married or anything or just live a gossip girl wanna be life till she’s 60
She's turning 27 this coming Sept. As for her future plans, she has already mentioned most of it in her 'opening up' video which she filmed a few months back. Basically said she doesn't plan on getting married anytime soon.

Reactions: 4
Oh that’s interesting she’s seems the type of like settle down cute wedding nice dress and food obviously not

She complains about expensive of stuff aloy like not being able to move house but 1000s of pounds on shoes and clothes are okay maybe it’s why she doesn’t want a wedding for the money side of it

Reactions: 5
Oh that’s interesting she’s seems the type of like settle down cute wedding nice dress and food obviously not

She complains about expensive of stuff aloy like not being able to move house but 1000s of pounds on shoes and clothes are okay maybe it’s why she doesn’t want a wedding for the money side of it
She said once in a heart to heart video thing whatever they are called. She plans to wear pink on her future nuptials, she doesn’t believe in traditions so if her guests want to wear white it’s cool with her. Also she got very hot headed and indignant over the tradition that people having their parents pay for everything or contribute. Which given the rent free life she’s boasted incessantly over the years seems the usual “Freddy standard” bullshit and hypocrisy. Some cultures do if she doesn’t like it she can pay for everything herself but don’t decry parents who want to. When my eldest married her father and I paid for everything. Venue, reception, catering, dresses, transport, ceremony, guests expenses ie hotel, travel and had an open bar for the two day event. We had 60 guests as it was our darling girl marrying and it’s just the way his family and mine is. We’d saved for years and our other three children’s weddings. Our opinion was its our way of giving the happy couple everything they want and if we invited guests then you be a good host and do everything. Some can’t afford that and do whatever they can. Parents or brides/bridegrooms shouldn’t be decried by that ignorant brat on the moral high ground. Maybe the reality is her parents have made it on no uncertain terms she costs them enough and she’s saving face by making out it’s her opinion, who knows but she’s full of it that’s for sure

Reactions: 8
Also she got very hot headed and indignant over the tradition that people having their parents pay for everything or contribute. Which given the rent free life she’s boasted incessantly over the years seems the usual “Freddy standard” bullshit and hypocrisy.
Two things here. First she would probably get loads of stuff paid for with ads and spons and wouldn’t bat an eyelid, so not sure why the suggestion her parents would pay would even be offensive to her. Second, so it’s not ok for her parents to pay or contribute to her wedding, but it’s totally fine for them to do weeks and weeks of unpaid labour on her flat? Make it make sense. Like you say, just hypocrisy.
I also don’t believe for one second that she doesn’t want to get married or whatever, I’m sure if JJ proposed she would be delighted…just saving face because they’ve been together such a long time and people were asking her about it (although they are still young and haven’t lived together, just my own opinion here but I would not marry someone I hadn’t yet lived with)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I highly doubt once she’s actually getting married she would be ok with another guest in a white dress, no matter how unbridal the dress the guest wears is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.