Formula One Wags #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all due respect to Kika I find it hard to believe he even remembers who she is

I only saw one picture of her dad and I’ve never forgotten who he is

Can you imagine hooking up with her dad and then Kiki and Pear getting together? And you’re kind of like a step mother-in-law?! 🤣🤣🤣

1654029594936.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly I’m here for that Landinho Luisinha Pierrinho Kikinha double date 😂 just don’t go playing golf I’m begging you
Their reactions to this suggestion
Captura de Tela 2022-05-31 às 17.39.42.png

Also, making this I just noticed how similar the height difference between Lu-Kika and Lando-Pierre is 😂 Destiny, truly

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My brain is going to explosde
You’re the one with the family tree hun
Pierre -> impregnated Charlotte
Charlotte -> made out with Isa
Pierre -> with Kika

Therefore
Kika -> stepmum to the child
Isa -> also stepmum to the child

*lurkers none of this is true this is me making fun of these insane rumours

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pierre -> with Kika

Therefore

Photoshop?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I always find it funny to read/listen to people talking about how drivers were back in their junior career days and how much of a contrast that is to them now, just listened to an old f1 nation podcast and Natalie Pinkham said she met someone who went to school with Lando and the first word they used to describe him was "nerdy" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Pierre -> with Kika

Therefore

Do you want to know just how mental this actually sounds when you say it out loud?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Checo’s got 99 problems but cheating on his wife ain’t one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always find it funny to read/listen to people talking about how drivers were back in their junior career days and how much of a contrast that is to them now, just listened to an old f1 nation podcast and Natalie Pinkham said she met someone who went to school with Lando and the first word they used to describe him was "nerdy" 😂
It’s so true though. They’re all massive nerds under the glamorous illusion F1 sells us. They’ve spent their whole lives obsessing over one thing where they’ve basically had no life, constantly analysing facts and figures etc. GEEKS. THE LOT OF ‘EM. And that’s why I love this sport 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like that he kept his gap though 🥺💜
I'm just gonna quote one of these, but I like your gap appreciation ❤ I had a major one growing up, but it aligned perfect when I got older, now it's smaller, but not "have you lost a tooth"-big, and I love it, and it was a big insecurity for me when I was younger, now it's something I'm proud of, and I'm glad I never got braces to correct it 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.