Formula One Wags #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Max is cringe in human form... (F not V)
So you get why I love him?? 🤣🤣🤣

I think the media is kinda glossing over the fact that she won one of the claims though. I think they were both as toxic as each other to be honest 😬
Maybe he didn’t hit her but at best he’s still an alcoholic/drug addict who was verbally abusive. I think they should both have been awarded $1 and told to duck off.

Just a few cents on this too. I regularly discuss American politics with a former colleague of mine, she is an American. We have come to the conclusion that Americans don't have the same amount of freedom of speech as they used to, they are also screwing over their own society with laws that prohibit abortions and so on. I'm not saying conservatism is a wrong choice or anything like that, but I think and feel like America as a country is heading the wrong way with whatever leadership they have.

(I'm sorry to all the Americans here, I love you all❤ But this is just how we see it from here😅 Every time something fucked up happens in America I'm writing to my old collegue saying : "*name* what is wrong with your country?!" Personally I love the US, and most of the people❤)
Freedom of Speech/Choice is a idea that we think we have but we really don’t. And that is not just in American but a lot do places. The illusion is there but we really only have the freedom to do or say what they give us the parameters to do or say. We say “we have rights” or “it’s our rights” but it’s not. It’s theirs. They gave us the rights, we didn’t choose them.

These sativa gummi bears are hitting hard right now.

I suggest we move forward from the trial discussions. Let’s leave it at neither of them are innocent and the trial was very public. It’s over now, DV is a horroble thing, as is defamation, and it’s good that it caused outrage like that so it hopefully won’t happen again.
Yes momma imola!! Sorry! Didn’t see this before I jumped in the fire with my comment!! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Please come back @1millionjellybeans. It makes me sad that you left after our discussion. I love you! I hope you are just having fun at the weeding and will make a grand return soon.

1654138843742.gif

And that concludes my portion of the evening that no one asked for.
Since we will for sure hit #100 before I wake up later let me be the first to say

HAPPY #100 NOSEY witches!!!!!
1654140537336.gif

Let’s slag away!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What the duck is going on on the internet this week between f1 drivers and footballers they trying to break the internet or what 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
omg i was just recently made aware of "utah momtok" or something. genuinely can't believe it took me so long to discover it. do you guys know what im talking abt??? this whole group of utah couples that were mormon and all swingers loll. but then one wife and another girls husband (or the other way, can't remember) broke the group's rule of "the partner has to be in the same room when it happens" so a tit ton of drama ensued and now they're all not friends or something and one couple is getting divorced.. its crazy
having followed bailey and brooklyn for a while - that whole utah/mormonism is really weird (not judging any religion but... it's more than controversial)

this is probably one of my favourite ever f1 edits

hope all americans here are save, i just read that there was another mass shooting in a hospital 🤍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning everyone !

The F1 stans want everyone of the couples to swap around and mix and match. F1 swingers paddock!
So this is like the silly season but for the girlfriends instead of the drivers ? 😂

do you guys ever just lie there thinking about how lando was meant to be at the monaco football thing if it weren’t for his illness and we could’ve gotten pierre/lando content?
We know that Lando isn't really good at football, and that he is not a massive fan either. So my biggest question here is who convinced him to take part in the game ? Carlos or Pierre, or the both of them ? 😂
But i wouldn't say no to Lando in football gear 🥰

Good morning everyone 🥰 Hope you all have a beautiful day!

I decided to have a listen on one of my favorite podcasts for just catching up on anything that is hot in the news right now. I haven't caught up with the podcast for months, just decided to push play on the series and the first thing I hear is Crofty 😂 it's a 22 minute episode about Bernie Ecclestone called "Loved & hated: the man behind the Formula1-fairytale"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That MUST be one of us surely?

In other news I dreamt about kissing Georgeous (soz Carmen and aac)
I had a dream about DR a basically whole f1 grid 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Yuki and DR party animals , Charles and Pierre had a break dance challenge and then i had full convo with DR about his merch storage unit in Europe 😂😂 full business plan and he gave me bag of merch and 3 hugs 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Smooching right back! Still here, and gagging for Gasly, just staying away from the controversial topics...plus partied hard at the wedding last night. A wedding where I accidentally turned up looking like Snow White 🤣. Amazingly there was an accidental Cinderella and Ariel too....
YASSSSS! So happy to see you here, please come back! I was desperately hoping for some topless Pierre content to bring you out of hibernation. Glad you had a good time at the wedding! Wish I could see these outfits 😂💜

• Heart
Good morning 🥰

I just ADORE how Max and Daniel share Dutchies... Garrix, Rico, Klibansky brothers
Oh to be invited to those parties 🤯 🥵

• Heart
Haven't heard from Lu in a few days... hope her and cookie are okay

So what's the part of this jubilee I should watch

I had a dream about DR a basically whole f1 grid 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Yuki and DR party animals , Charles and Pierre had a break dance challenge and then i had full convo with DR about his merch storage unit in Europe 😂😂 full business plan and he gave me bag of merch and 3 hugs 😂😂😂
What a dream but this need to happen in real life especially the merch storage ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So what's the part of this jubilee I should watch
Respectfully, I’d rather sit and watch paint dry than sit through the whole of trooping the colour but if you have any interest in planes the RAF fly past after is pretty cool

And then the concert will realistically be the only fun part 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.