Formula One Wags #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just feeling myself in this era of peak cute curls and Heidi
Same girl same 🥰🥰

All this Heidi/Daniel positivity and then I see this. Can they not

I’m loling at how much of a short arse DR is beside her 😂 she’s fab

AB980E3B-38E8-4532-99E1-8CF59007A718.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Same girl same 🥰🥰

All this Heidi/Daniel positivity and then I see this. Can they not

I’m loling at how much of a short arse DR is beside her 😂 she’s fab

View attachment 1311661
What the f is this ??
Lol I'm pretty sure Heidi was with him that year and in Cali and NY. I remember the hinty photos.

im finna make a scene and fight these Heidi deniers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m probably the last person on this thread who saw this picture 😂 i will have my Omg it’s happening moment 😂 and i wish you a sweet dreams 🧡😂 is this all we will get ? 😂 you are cute guys I want more😂🥵🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What the f is this ??
Lol I'm pretty sure Heidi was with him that year and in Cali and NY. I remember the hinty photos.
I’m pretty sure I read that she’s a gf of one of his friends x

Don’t worry queen Heidi is safe

Reactions: 5
What the f is this ??
I’m pretty sure I read that she’s a gf of one of his friends x
Thank you Maisie - I was not following that account then so this was like brand new to me.
Also I love it when people taller than him walk next to him.
He cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you Maisie - I was not following that account then so this was like brand new to me.
Also I love it when people taller than him walk next to him.
He cute.
“What the F is this”

hahaha I love your passion 😄🧡

……someone say something about slaggy before I get in trouble for turning this into a DR3 thread

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
do you guys ever just lie there thinking about how lando was meant to be at the monaco football thing if it weren’t for his illness and we could’ve gotten pierre/lando content?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
do you guys ever just lie there thinking about how lando was meant to be at the monaco football thing if it weren’t for his illness and we could’ve gotten pierre/lando content?
Lando and football are just not a good combo. Some were Not made for team sports. Lando included

Reactions: 5
One day my friend, one day 😩

1654123915091.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dying @ how you’ve embraced full slag-off-DR mode even tho he’s ur fave ❤
Well I’ve always liked Heidi and been a big advocate for her so that makes it easy 😂
And about his struggles… look, it’s either making jokes or crying myself to sleep which I already do enough of so let’s just use humour to ✨deflect✨

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well I’ve always liked Heidi and been a big advocate for her so that makes it easy 😂
And about his struggles… look, it’s either making jokes or crying myself to sleep which I already do enough of so let’s just use humour to ✨deflect✨
Girl if I can relate to this.
i am ugly crying over Daniel for various reasons. Like his nose or curls or the fact that the car is sometimes crap or his giggle.
😅🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
E792144C-240C-4CA8-A913-3B8961D5A115.jpeg
Mercedes pride logo looks more like I’m in the middle of tripping on LSD 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.