Formula One Wags #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Respectfully, I’d rather sit and watch paint dry than sit through the whole of trooping the colour but if you have any interest in planes the RAF fly past after is pretty cool

And then the concert will realistically be the only fun part 😅
Preach it! I won’t be watching any of it - just happy to have four lie ins gifted to me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Respectfully, I’d rather sit and watch paint dry than sit through the whole of trooping the colour but if you have any interest in planes the RAF fly past after is pretty cool

And then the concert will realistically be the only fun part 😅
Saw the program yesterday, I might be having everything on in the back while working 😂😂 I'll admit, I am a sucker for anything royal related😅

Reactions: 7
Good morning guys, have been feeling a little down last night after being caught up in so many discussions around here lately and causing other members to stop posting - just a bit angry with myself.
Regardless, hope you guys have a great Thursday ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Good morning guys, have been feeling a little down last night after being caught up in so many discussions around here lately and causing other members to stop posting - just a bit angry with myself.
Regardless, hope you guys have a great Thursday ❤
Nothing you have said lately has been wrong though I promise. I’m sorry if I said something wrong at any point yesterday was just an extremely trigging day for me and I probably should have stayed away from the internet but it seems I like to torture myself (not Pierre Gasly style though 😜) hope your ok? ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nothing you have said lately has been wrong though I promise. I’m sorry if I said something wrong at any point yesterday was just an extremely trigging day for me and I probably should have stayed away from the internet but it seems I like to torture myself (not Pierre Gasly style though 😜) hope your ok? ❤❤❤
I don’t believe in opinions being right or wrong anyway, just saddens me that people feel like they need to stop posting upon me expressing mine 🥺 I’m okay, just a bit sad ❤
I understand things being triggering, how are you now?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t believe in opinions being right or wrong anyway, just saddens me that people feel like they need to stop posting upon me expressing mine 🥺 I’m okay, just a bit sad ❤
I understand things being triggering, how are you now?
Rough night but I’m ok thank you for asking. ❤❤

On another note how are we already at #100! Drivers knocking up other drivers sure gave us something to talk about. And I thought the rumour mill was crazy in Miami 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
YASSSSS! So happy to see you here, please come back! I was desperately hoping for some topless Pierre content to bring you out of hibernation. Glad you had a good time at the wedding! Wish I could see these outfits 😂💜
Well, here is mine...honestly didn't even occur to me 🤣. The good thing about a gay (men) wedding is no bride being annoyed that 3 of you have unwittingly come as princesses 🤣. It was a fabulous day....actually their 10th civil partnership anniversary so they converted it to a marriage. Way too much gin consumed and ALOT of Kylie songs sang!
Just to say @imolathesecond it wasn't anything ANYONE said that made me go quiet. I just feel I triggered alot of feeling and replies I wasn't expecting and I didn't want things to become personal. It was my issue...I felt a bit like my morals were targeted which is a unique experience when you have with the same man most of your adult life. But my issue not yours, or anyone elses. I still love you all!
20220602_091916.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well, here is mine...honestly didn't even occur to me 🤣. The good thing about a gay (men) wedding is no bride being annoyed that 3 of you have unwittingly come as princesses 🤣. It was a fabulous day....actually their 10th civil partnership anniversary so they converted it to a marriage. Way too much gin consumed and ALOT of Kylie songs sang!
Just to say @imolathesecond it wasn't anything ANYONE said that made me go quiet. I just feel I triggered alot of feeling and replies I wasn't expecting and I didn't want things to become personal. It was my issue...I felt a bit like my morals were targeted which is a unique experience when you have with the same man most of your adult life. But my issue not yours, or anyone elses. I still love you all!
View attachment 1312285
Wow you look amazing 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1312285
Love the outfit! You look beautiful 🥰🤩

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1312285
OMG I LOVE THIS! 😍💜 Yellow is one of my favourite colours so I am here for the Snow White vibes! 💁🏼‍♀️ You look amazing! So glad you enjoyed yourself, all weddings need a Kylie playlist tbh 😏

And I feel you which is why I didn’t join in, I’ve always had a lot of guy mates in the past so tend to be quite laidback on that front too. We’re happy to have you back my fellow Whora lover 😍

Hello, I thought I would miss getting to 100th over night but maybe I will not, I hope you all have a nice day today. :) :)
View attachment 1312285
You look great! The wedding sounds like fun!

View attachment 1312285
Going to come out of lurking to say that this has got to be one of the best outfits I've seen on here, which is saying a lot since you all post some amazing paddock looks!

Will now go back to lurking for the next hundred threads!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Pinterest, so many beautifull and weird pictures there to find. Charles and (?)
f5491c4ab639752d0908a5870d85286d.jpg

Naughty Charles
5aa228d57111e62f48b36d370c850725.jpg

0bad2b1a3c0e24a5e08b5b86caf19bf6.jpg

Pinterest a treasury🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Last edited:
  • Heart
Haven't heard from Lu in a few days... hope her and cookie are okay

So what's the part of this jubilee I should watch
ok so addressing the jubilee, I’m really really not a fan of the monarchy. To me monarchy epitomises everything wrong with society and the idea that you deserve privilege based on who your parents are 🤷🏻‍♀️

how are we nearly at thread 100, think I stopped lurking at thread 42 or so.

lastly, all the wags have been quite quiet! Wonder if Lu has caught lando’s tonsillitis🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.