Formula One Wags #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely not ✋ I know this is a joke but pairing people based on physical attractiveness ain’t gonna cut it, Lando doesn’t have enough maturity to cope with a grown woman and a child 😂
P will be the one parenting Lando if that were to happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely not ✋ I know this is a joke but pairing people based on physical attractiveness ain’t gonna cut it, Lando doesn’t have enough maturity to cope with a grown woman and a child 😂
hey maybe kelly wants to be a mother of two!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Which makes it even funnier that he liked her posts before Max got with her
and I for one am so glad it never came to anything, I have nothing against Kelly but guarantee every picture would have ended up flooded with ‘is that Lando’s mum’…. 😬

Reactions: 6
Happy pride month from our inclusive king 🧡

This is the best twitter thread ever

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's everyone's favorite sustainable and rewearing outside wag (couple bc Daniel also rewears so much)

they are cute🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Horny forced Pierre to secude Charlotte to mess with Charles so they can win the championship… he promised him the 2023 RB seat but clearly that didn’t work out
*I can’t believe I even have to say this but I’m joking
I so wish this was true so Charles could find comfort in my arms from the heartbreak!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.