Formula One Wags #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack Wolff is so cute 🥰 Love it when the kiddies are in the paddock! 🫶🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well, here is mine...honestly didn't even occur to me 🤣. The good thing about a gay (men) wedding is no bride being annoyed that 3 of you have unwittingly come as princesses 🤣. It was a fabulous day....actually their 10th civil partnership anniversary so they converted it to a marriage. Way too much gin consumed and ALOT of Kylie songs sang!
Just to say @imolathesecond it wasn't anything ANYONE said that made me go quiet. I just feel I triggered alot of feeling and replies I wasn't expecting and I didn't want things to become personal. It was my issue...I felt a bit like my morals were targeted which is a unique experience when you have with the same man most of your adult life. But my issue not yours, or anyone elses. I still love you all!
View attachment 1312285
Ok I love this!!!!😍😍 Colour co-ordination on point (also my fave colour combination❤)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
ok so addressing the jubilee, I’m really really not a fan of the monarchy. To me monarchy epitomises everything wrong with society and the idea that you deserve privilege based on who your parents are 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Well, here is mine...honestly didn't even occur to me 🤣. The good thing about a gay (men) wedding is no bride being annoyed that 3 of you have unwittingly come as princesses 🤣. It was a fabulous day....actually their 10th civil partnership anniversary so they converted it to a marriage. Way too much gin consumed and ALOT of Kylie songs sang!
Just to say @imolathesecond it wasn't anything ANYONE said that made me go quiet. I just feel I triggered alot of feeling and replies I wasn't expecting and I didn't want things to become personal. It was my issue...I felt a bit like my morals were targeted which is a unique experience when you have with the same man most of your adult life. But my issue not yours, or anyone elses. I still love you all!
View attachment 1312285
You look absolutely amazing 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Dont know for yall but to me its sus a bit, not even a company promo
yeah wondering if she got sick from so much time with lando's tonsils

wait... ukraine beat scotland and may be going to the world cup?

okay.... yeah im over this jubilee thing

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes it was Ukraine but it still hurts
Yeah it was painful especially with how well the team had been playing lately. Was like watching a car crash. You don’t want to look but can’t stop watching.
Pleased for Ukraine but bittersweet. Hope they win against wales or it will feel worse!

• Heart
Yeah it was painful especially with how well the team had been playing lately. Was like watching a car crash. You don’t want to look but can’t stop watching.
Pleased for Ukraine but bittersweet. Hope they win against wales or it will feel worse!
I was gonna say, this means everyone in Scotland in for Ukraine now?

What? Harry isn't allowed on the balcony!!!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.