Formula One Wags #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree a bit. I see him retiring around 37-39 (enough time for another contract) and then making use of his F1 fame and connections in LA until his mid 40s. I think at some point he’s going to grow out of it and chill out. And besides, if he retires without a WC there’s a lot of young talent out there both in F1 now and waiting, that he may not have a ton of ability to gain stuff off of his time in F1.
I agree, I think this is the ‘normal retirement age’ in F1 these days so he’s still got a few good years. I think there’s another side to it, he’s incredibly known and there’s going to be quite the demand when he retires. But he’ll probably want peace eventually and move out of the spotlight.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly! He’s actually pretty clever about how he plays public interest/media. His OTT personality and friendly/approachable manner gives off the impression of him being a public person but when you dig under the surface he actually doesn’t reveal a lot at all! DR has his media training down to a T 😂👌🏻

Edit: just want to make it clear to anyone reading that I see this as a good thing and this is why I respect him! 😉 HAPPY HEIDI VISIBILITY DAY!
Here in Holland the 4th of may we have Rememerance Day. To remember all the death people from WO2.

I just learned today here on Tattle, that today for the rest of the worldi s Star Wars day, and Happy Heidi Visibility Day😊

And again, i am learning something new here onTattle😊

I went on an insta spiral trying to find more vids from his Deidi’s inner circle and somehow stumbled on Jessica Gomes. What happened to her insta?
Its like that for a while now, i don't know why

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion but I honestly don’t see many of the couples lasting in years to come. People change a lot in their twenties I don’t see Charles/ Lando/ Carlos/ George and most the younguns lasting into their 30’s or even late twenties.

Only exceptions off the top of my head I can see lasting is Seb and Max. I just feel like Max is a lot older than his years in real life (if a bit immature on the track at times) so for some reason I have a gut feeling they will work. Watch them break up first now 😂

Reactions: 7
Unpopular opinion but I honestly don’t see many of the couples lasting in years to come. People change a lot in their twenties I don’t see Charles/ Lando/ Carlos/ George and most the younguns lasting into their 30’s or even late twenties.

Only exceptions off the top of my head I can see lasting is Seb and Max. I just feel like Max is a lot older than his years in real life (if a bit immature on the track at times) so for some reason I have a gut feeling they will work. Watch them break up first now 😂
I don’t know. Carlos and Isa are at an age where people do get married and they are a very private couple.

Although Lando and Lu are young, they really compliment each other. That Lego video just seemed so natural and she just ~gets him~. Not many couples could sit on a livestream and build Lego without killing each other. It was damn impressive

I partially agree! Based on what I’ve seen in my early twenties you are right, people change and want to shift priorities onto different things in life which often causes couples to break up. It’s hard to get a feel for the F1 couples because there’s not a lot we know about them, especially George and Carmen for example. But I could see another situation with guys like Charles, Lando, George… when they’re a bit older and in race winning cars, wanting to prioritize their careers. Wouldn’t be the first time in F1.
Although I hope not, they seem genuinely happy with their girlfriends and I hope they last!

I don’t know. Carlos and Isa are at an age where people do get married and they are a very private couple.

Although Lando and Lu are young, they really compliment each other. That Lego video just seemed so natural and she just ~gets him~. Not many couples could sit on a livestream and build Lego without killing each other. It was damn impressive
They’re all loved up now, problem is the men have too many women throwing themselves at them and in a few years when they’re bored they’ll all be slagging about. They may be F1 drivers but they are just men after all

Reactions: 4
Oh yes i also would like to see him go and a young driver take his spot *cough Oscar cough*. But Fernando doesn't look like he cares about that 😅😅

No offence but how is oscar fernando's responsibility? 🤣 I mean, Fernando is obviously still an incredible driver (definitely better than 2/3 of the grid imo), he still wants to be in F1, his team is happy to have a driver like him and everything seems to go well at Alpine (except reliability lmfao), why on earth would he leave? Why say that he is too old when he could still win a championship in a good car? Age is completely irrelevant. Also there are plenty of talented drivers that had to wait before getting a F1 seat (if getting any), Oscar is not special (as much as I want to see him in F1). Anyway he will very likely be driving for Williams next year, if not before the end of the season, so... personally I always felt that Alpine would be mad to get rid of a 2 time world champion for a rookie, no matter how good the rookie is.

On a completely different topic, happy about Heidi and DR. It confirms what I thought about them: that they were slowly becoming public, while still protecting their privacy.

Also agree on the fact that DR hides a lot and is much harder to read than people think. Some of the podcasts he was on made me think there is much more depth to him than he lets on (without trying to romanticize him or anything).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree, I think this is the ‘normal retirement age’ in F1 these days so he’s still got a few good years. I think there’s another side to it, he’s incredibly known and there’s going to be quite the demand when he retires. But he’ll probably want peace eventually and move out of the spotlight.
I just hope it doesn't come down to Australia or Heidi. I'm sure she'd follow him if he went but it would mean giving up her acting ambitions in LA... not a bad place to raise kids tho!

Reactions: 3
I’m feeling a bit tit today so that is why I haven’t been my usual talkative self (I think Friday night, working all weekend/all day yesterday and now not knowing what to do with my self for the next 6 weeks before I go to US has caught just all caught up with me) but I want to say 2 things. Firstly, I agree with everything about despite Daniel being so OTT publicly we know nothing about his personal life and this post with Heidi doesn’t really change in anything in that sense. Whatever happens with them happens, but for now we just need to be happy for them 😊
Second of all (going back to how I’m feeling), I want to say thank you to you all because Tattle has been the thing that has gotten me through quite a tit few times over the past couple of months. Despite everything, I know I have always been able to rely on you lovely lot to make me laugh! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No offence but how is oscar fernando's responsibility? 🤣 I mean, Fernando is obviously still an incredible driver (definitely better than 2/3 of the grid imo), he still wants to be in F1, his team is happy to have a driver like him and everything seems to go well at Alpine (except reliability lmfao), why on earth would he leave? Why say that he is too old when he could still win a championship in a good car? Age is completely irrelevant. Also there are plenty of talented drivers that had to wait before getting a F1 seat (if getting any), Oscar is not special (as much as I want to see him in F1). Anyway he will very likely be driving for Williams next year, if not before the end of the season, so... personally I always felt that Alpine would be mad to get rid of a 2 time world champion for a rookie, no matter how good the rookie is.

On a completely different topic, happy about Heidi and DR. It confirms what I thought about them: that they were slowly becoming public, while still protecting their privacy.

Also agree on the fact that DR hides a lot and is much harder to read than people think. Some of the podcasts he was on made me think there is much more depth to him than he lets on (without trying to romanticize him or anything).
I think with any driver, when they’ve been around for 20 years, there comes a time where people want to see a changed grid. It doesn’t matter who it is, in a few years time it’ll be the same discussion around Lewis, Seb, Valtteri, Checo, Daniel… it isn’t about age but about how long they’ve been doing it, or at least that’s the case for me. The young guys will never get a chance because the seats are so limited, which of course is a fundamental issue of F1 rather than the outgoing drivers. But I personally would love to have more young drivers when the older drivers have been there for as long as they have. They’ve had their time, we’ve seen a lot of them so at some point it feels like it’s time to move on.
I think Oscar is just an example because he’s the one who’s next in line for Alpine.

Reactions: 4
Awe look at Alex giving his back of the grid support to Lily who didnt have the best 2 weeks
one more thing they have in common
1651670340239.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They’re all loved up now, problem is the men have too many women throwing themselves at them and in a few years when they’re bored they’ll all be slagging about. They may be F1 drivers but they are just men after all
I wouldn’t agree with that last comment.
Not all men want that kind of lifestyle. Some want stability and a family. I think that’s a bit harsh.

Reactions: 6
I’m feeling a bit tit today so that is why I haven’t been my usual talkative self (I think Friday night, working all weekend/all day yesterday and now not knowing what to do with my self for the next 6 weeks before I go to US has caught just all caught up with me) but I want to say 2 things. Firstly, I agree with everything about despite Daniel being so OTT publicly we know nothing about his personal life and this post with Heidi doesn’t really change in anything in that sense. Whatever happens with them happens, but for now we just need to be happy for them 😊
Second of all (going back to how I’m feeling), I want to say thank you to you all because Tattle has been the thing that has gotten me through quite a tit few times over the past couple of months. Despite everything, I know I have always been able to rely on you lovely lot to make me laugh! ❤❤❤
Hope you’re doing okay love ❤❤ take your time and rest, we’ll be here whenever you feel like posting more 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hope you’re doing okay love ❤❤ take your time and rest, we’ll be here whenever you feel like posting more 😘
I’ll be fine tomorrow…I think today is just the first post exams day where I haven’t really had anything to do and I’m just a bit like “now what” 😂
But thank you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.