Formula One Wags #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other news Pato is going to be in Miami. Him and his shite shirts will fit right in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
SMASH THE PATRIARCHY (and marriage)!
Yep, Patriarchy, the Catholic Church and the English have a lot to answer for in Ireland. And just to age myself for an Irish people reading, I was a teenager at the time the divorce referendum was held to legalise it. It's been legal for 26 years

• Heart
Reactions: 11
But why would the fact they are an F1 driver make any difference?
It literally makes all the difference? No woman from a normal background like a lot of these wags are would cheat on them as what would they have to gain from it? They are dating famous, rich men so what would they gain except the possibility of being caught for the sake of a fumble and losing their relationship. The men don’t have this problem because they are the one with the power and money and fame so if they get caught cheating the woman will often put up with it due to the perks of remaining in a relationship with them. And if she doesn’t then he will move onto the next in the queue willing to put up with it and that is why successful rich men often cheat.

Reactions: 8
Recent lurker here… Honestly don’t think DR and HB are engaged — they’re both relatively young and although they’ve been dating (likely on/off) for a couple of years, it’s only very recent that they seem to be pursuing a more serious relationship. They seem to both just be enjoying life and each other’s company, especially now that HB is free and able to travel with him all the time. It doesn’t mean they’re getting married, as neither of them strike me as ready for that. I don’t think DR jumps into these sorts of things either.

Whether it’s a long haul thing, I’m not quite sure… but they seem to be happy right now, and that’s good to see.
Welcome to the nosey witches ❤❤

Reactions: 5
Maybe I just see things through slightly rose tinted glasses but I don’t want to assume everyone will cheat or actively want that to happen for the ‘drama’, I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone

Obviously it’s unrealistic to think every current relationship will last all the way but im personally not going to speculate on relationships ending

I will live in my sappy little world 😂 maybe the relationships I’ve grown up around in my family have raised my expectations too high 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yep, Patriarchy, the Catholic Church and the English have a lot to answer for in Ireland. And just to age myself for an Irish people reading, I was a teenager at the time the divorce referendum was held to legalise it. It's been legal for 26 years
I was born a year later 💜 when were condoms legalised? Early 90s?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
bit late to the discussion but seb is a perfect example of not all of the drivers like/fit into the stereotypical image of what drivers relationships seem to be like.
i think many more in recent years have come forward and said they dislike the party lifestyle put on them and it seems like these assumptions sadly arent gonna stop anytime soon

Reactions: 14
I don’t know what Finland is like but in Ireland divorce usually takes years and years to be finalised so if a relationship is over I don’t really see an issue with people moving although I can see why it would be really hurtful
I think Finland is something like Norway, or at least it's similar. And if I remember correct it is a one year of separation, with some counseling. At least it is like that if you have kids. Might even be one and a half year, but it's not that long, not compared to Ireland (wtf, five years?!)

And just to throw in some words in the cheating-discussion: both men and women cheat, I've been the other woman (without knowing) and it sucks. I could also see some of the WAGS being bored of their man being away for so long, and just decide to get a side piece. It can happen, and it has happened, and it will happen again. No doubt about it. Whenever I hear about a cheating-scandal I usually ask myself: does it affect me in any way? Do I know what is going on in their relationship? Usually the answer is no, and I can move on with my life.
(But I am fascinated by the psychology behind it all, and the whole sexology behind it, if I was to re-educate myself, I probably would have gone in that direction😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New thread 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.