Formula One Wags #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was just going through next weeks Aldi catalogue to make a grocery list for next week and budgeting a bit, times are tough and all that, when I saw this and started giggling all over again
Now this is the REAL content I’m after today! 😂 POOL POSITION 😂😂😂😂

I’m still buzzing for Heidi and DR, they’re just adorable together and he looks SO happy! 😍 Any of the Twitter cretins who have an issue with that can deal with me! 😡

(but also I want slag content to offset all this syrupy sweet romance just sayin’)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Idk she might be it. Daniel and Heidi are so similar and vibe together and all that. I could see her being endgame or him for her.

She has a big ring that looks like a Diamond on that hand sooooo

a fan on tiktok noticed and here's that video
View attachment 1241928
She’s had a ring on that hand for awhile (a shiny band) so I’m not entirely believing that she’s got an engagement ring now. I could be wrong though.

I think they vibe together based on where they right now in life and what they want out of it (in all aspects not just romantically). I could see him or someone similar being the end game for her but I personally don’t see that for him. I think that he’ll retire and maybe be in the public eye for a bit to reap the perks of his F1 career but after a bit I could see him living a fairly quiet life. I don’t think how we see him now and what he’s doing outside of F1 is going to be a forever thing for him. I see him either in Australia permanently or splitting time between Australia and America (most likely Texas because of his love for it) and being pretty low key. I think he’ll be with someone like that as well.

Reactions: 9
Idk she might be it. Daniel and Heidi are so similar and vibe together and all that. I could see her being endgame or him for her.

She has a big ring that looks like a Diamond on that hand sooooo

a fan on tiktok noticed and here's that video
View attachment 1241928
Oh I 100% think daniel and Heidi reached a new level this year in their plan. I think they are fully committed to being with each other full time. I think imola was the only race she wasn't spotted at but otherwise they've been together everywhere 100% since bahrain.
They barely gonna get married and make beautiful babies... just not right now. But could totally see engagement
And again that it will all happen post f1 and in LA

Reactions: 9
She’s had a ring on that hand for awhile (a shiny band) so I’m not entirely believing that she’s got an engagement ring now. I could be wrong though.

I think they vibe together based on where they right now in life and what they want out of it (in all aspects not just romantically). I could see him or someone similar being the end game for her but I personally don’t see that for him. I think that he’ll retire and maybe be in the public eye for a bit to reap the perks of his F1 career but after a bit I could see him living a fairly quiet life. I don’t think how we see him now and what he’s doing outside of F1 is going to be a forever thing for him. I see him either in Australia permanently or splitting time between Australia and America (most likely Texas because of his love for it) and being pretty low key. I think he’ll be with someone like that as well.
Yeah, I agree with this. As much as DR makes himself out to be a showboater, I think he enjoys his home comforts more than he lets on. He still seems to have a very solid group of mates back home and seems super close to his family.

Look at us psychoanalysing someone we’ve never met! 😂💜

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I agree with this. As much as DR makes himself out to be a showboater, I think he enjoys his home comforts more than he lets on. He still seems to have a very solid group of mates back home and seems super close to his family.

you can tell by how little we actually know about him, like yes he talks a lot but he never reveals a lot about himself - if that makes sense
personally, i wouldn't rule out an engagement but i also wouldn't put any money on it 😂

I don't know...with everything we've analyzed in this thread it feels underwhelming.

Like "yea. we know" lol
More and more i look at the picture i absolutely hate Michael’s shirt 😂 i had to make a comment and hopefully he will see it and burn it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
you can tell by how little we actually know about it, like yes he talks a lot but he never reveals a lot about himself - if that makes sense
personally, i wouldn't rule out an engagement but i also wouldn't put any money on it 😂
Exactly! He’s actually pretty clever about how he plays public interest/media. His OTT personality and friendly/approachable manner gives off the impression of him being a public person but when you dig under the surface he actually doesn’t reveal a lot at all! DR has his media training down to a T 😂👌🏻

Edit: just want to make it clear to anyone reading that I see this as a good thing and this is why I respect him! 😉 HAPPY HEIDI VISIBILITY DAY!

• Heart

To me f1 retirement is the start of something new. Daniel will spend a ot of time in austrailia no doubt, but I mean he's still young, will get bored, and needs more attention on screen being relevant. Austraila is everything to him, but he has a lot of time before leaving the scene and in my opinion doing something out of LA for a bit makes more sense for him financially and his future with Heidi

Reactions: 1
Exactly! He’s actually pretty clever about how he plays public interest/media. His OTT personality and friendly/approachable manner gives off the impression of him being a public person but when you dig under the surface he actually doesn’t reveal a lot at all! DR has his media training down to a T 😂👌🏻

Edit: just want to make it clear to anyone reading that I see this as a good thing and this is why I respect him! 😉 HAPPY HEIDI VISIBILITY DAY!
yes definitely something i respect about him as well 🥰 and i think that's partly why a lot of people like him as well

• Heart
Reactions: 5
More and more i look at the picture i absolutely hate Michael’s shirt 😂 i had to make a comment and hopefully he will see it and burn it 😂😂
I didn't even notice until you mentioned it but when I looked, I was visibly taken aback.

The size, the print, the one button too far... oh my

• Haha
I agree with all the points - just didn't want to multi quote them all. That's why I love it here.

But I will say, that I want a Deidl engagement this sweason for the drama and to watch the world burn

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree with all the points - just didn't want to multi quote them all. That's why I love it here.

But I will say, that I want a Deidl engagement this sweason for the drama and to watch the world burn
If that were to happen, we would single-handedly shut tattle down with the amount of posts and threads there will inevitably be. Bring it 😈 love some drama, love ‘Deidi’ - it’s a win win for me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
To me f1 retirement is the start of something new. Daniel will spend a ot of time in austrailia no doubt, but I mean he's still young, will get bored, and needs more attention on screen being relevant. Austraila is everything to him, but he has a lot of time before leaving the scene and in my opinion doing something out of LA for a bit makes more sense for him financially and his future with Heidi
I agree a bit. I see him retiring around 37-39 (enough time for another contract) and then making use of his F1 fame and connections in LA until his mid 40s. I think at some point he’s going to grow out of it and chill out. And besides, if he retires without a WC there’s a lot of young talent out there both in F1 now and waiting, that he may not have a ton of ability to gain stuff off of his time in F1.

Oh I 100% think daniel and Heidi reached a new level this year in their plan. I think she's are fully committed to being with each other full time. I think imola was the only race she wasn't spotted at but otherwise they've been together everywhere 100% since bahrain.
They barely gonna get married and make beautiful babies... just not right now. But could totally see engagement
And again that it will all happen post f1 and in LA
I also think they reached a new level.
They datet since 2019, but the 2 years after that with a lot of restrictions from covid must have been hard for them. She in NYC most of the time and he around the world in the F1 bubble. It must have been hard to maintain the relationship.
Covid was hard for everybody. During lockdowns i saw my husband to much, we were arguing a lot. Now restrictions are gone we are doing fine again.
I just think they missed eachother a lot during those years. Now they want to cath on time and enjoy and build their relationship further.

• Heart
I don't want to be this person but when I saw the Deidi pic the first thing in my mind was like: "what? what has changed? are they in another phase of their relationship?". I would not be surprise about a future 👰💍💒 but i think is better to stay calm about it...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.