Formula One Wags #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fernando is too old for quite a lot of things. Including being in F1.

Well maybe not too old, he’s really only 40 πŸ˜‚, but he’s been in it for enough years to let some other drivers take over now… πŸ˜… like Kimi did
I think the main difference is that Kimi seemed to not really care about f1 anymore in the last 2 seasons he did. While Fernando think he is still better than everyone and will be here for a few more years imo πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I respect that and he's achieved so much, which I also respect of course but you know, it's time πŸ˜…
Oh yes i also would like to see him go and a young driver take his spot *cough Oscar cough*. But Fernando doesn't look like he cares about that πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Reactions: 3

Your welcome…also I love that threat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Knew I could count on you to deliver πŸ˜‚ That threat is just fantastic!

Yuki's head is near enough in the right place on Pierre to make sure he can be the only Pierre needs. πŸ˜‚
Exactly! πŸ˜‚ But no need, I've decided to create some drama in Miami, so if I just need to get past an angry Yuki, I'll be fine. I've never been in a "fight" with someone my own size before, so that could be interesting πŸ˜‚

Fernando is too old for quite a lot of things. Including being in F1.

Well maybe not too old, he’s really only 40 πŸ˜‚, but he’s been in it for enough years to let some other drivers take over now… πŸ˜… like Kimi did
Hey he's vintage like me 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok McLaren 😍give me more πŸ˜‚πŸ§‘

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok McLaren 😍give me more πŸ˜‚πŸ§‘
they're aware of the crazy dr stans who were mad about that picture of lando on that one wall in the mtc so now they have to post stuff. i'll give twitter 5 mins before they find something to hate about that and be like "lol mclaren admin you're so predictable" or whatever, oh this is tiring

considering what Alex said about him going straight to the golf course after the 20+ hour flight to Australia, i wouldnt be surprised πŸ˜…
in zak's words: yes, he's obsessed

• Haha
Is it just me that think Daniel is getting ready to wind down in f1? I mean the fact Heidi’s been to more races already than previous years and she’s clearly going to Miami with him if they are currently together now, I hope it’s not but can’t help but think so :(
Maybe engagement?

Reactions: 1
Maybe engagement?
IMO I highly doubt it. He doesn’t strike me as someone ready for that. Regardless of where he is in his racing career, I don’t see him getting engaged and married until his late 30s or early 40s and I don’t see Heidi being the lucky woman either.

Reactions: 3
Idk she might be it. Daniel and Heidi are so similar and vibe together and all that. I could see her being endgame or him for her.

She has a big ring that looks like a Diamond on that hand sooooo

a fan on tiktok noticed and here's that video

• Haha
Carlando golf time? πŸ‘€
If Lando willingly gets up at like 7:30 for it, that is
I mean and people wonder why Lu doesn't go to more races. I mean if she did she'd literally barely have alone time with him between golf, media, fans, and mclaren. Sounds like a nightmare to me when all you wanna do is hang with your man

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.