Formula One Wags #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recent lurker here… Honestly don’t think DR and HB are engaged — they’re both relatively young and although they’ve been dating (likely on/off) for a couple of years, it’s only very recent that they seem to be pursuing a more serious relationship. They seem to both just be enjoying life and each other’s company, especially now that HB is free and able to travel with him all the time. It doesn’t mean they’re getting married, as neither of them strike me as ready for that. I don’t think DR jumps into these sorts of things either.

Whether it’s a long haul thing, I’m not quite sure… but they seem to be happy right now, and that’s good to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes right now they want stability but when they get near 30 they will start resenting that they have been tied down in relationships so young. I think even if they do stay together the ones who got together early twenties there will be some degree of cheating going on as men usually think the grass is greener
I don’t think it’s very nice to say they will be resenting being tied down? They have gorgeous girlfriends, they are not being held against their will 😂

Yeah, some men are assholes but I don’t think it’s fair to generalise that to all of them

Look at some of their parents and the example they have to follow, Mick, Lando etc have parents with lovely long term relationships and those kind of family values will have been instilled in them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hmmm, I don’t know about that. While I agree that some breaking up might happen, I wouldn’t say it’s due to cheating on any side because we don’t really know any of them to say that. I don’t think it’s particularly fair. 😅
I’m on about in general men cheat, the amount of relationships I know that have broken down due to men cheating is crazy. I think a lot of people on this thread are young so don’t have as much experience of what I’m talking about but you will all see it as you get older. My point is add fame/ money and thousands of women contacting them into the mix and I don’t see a lot of these couples lasting more than a few years. Didn’t Charles already cheat on his last GF to get with Cha? Same with Bottas and they say if a man has done it to another girl he will do it to you too

Reactions: 3
Maybe projecting marriage as the pinnacle of relationship 'success' is where the fault lies.

People should be together if they enjoy it and shouldn't matter how long that is. Your life should be YOUR life. Share it well.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m on about in general men cheat, the amount of relationships I know that have broken down due to men cheating is crazy. I think a lot of people on this thread are young so don’t have as much experience of what I’m talking about but you will all see it as you get older. My point is add fame/ money and thousands of women contacting them into the mix and I don’t see a lot of these couples lasting more than a few years. Didn’t Charles already cheat on his last GF to get with Cha? Same with Bottas and they say if a man has done it to another girl he will do it to you too
I don’t think faithfulness and monogamy always mix well with F1 drivers.
-rumor has it Charles cheated with Charlotte on his last GF.
-there are rumors from time to time about Carlos and Isa.
-Bottas’ relationship comes with a dump truck of rumors.
-Jenson cheated on his ex wife with his current one. I think there’s a story where something happened with that that kind of exposed some stuff and Daniel was a witness to it.
-I’m sure there’s more in the past but this is what’s come to my mind.

I personally don’t think I could date an F1 driver. Just no.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t think faithfulness and monogamy always mix well with F1 drivers.
-rumor has it Charles cheated with Charlotte on his last GF.
-there are rumors from time to time about Carlos and Isa.
-Bottas’ relationship comes with a dump truck of rumors.
-Jenson cheated on his ex wife with his current one. I think there’s a story where something happened with that that kind of exposed some stuff and Daniel was a witness to it.
-I’m sure there’s more in the past but this is what’s come to my mind.

I personally don’t think I could date an F1 driver. Just no.
No way Lewis was faithful that entire time with Nicole.

But I think Daniel was with Jemma... although dont really know that much about them

Reactions: 8
No way Lewis was faithful that entire time with Nicole.

But I think Daniel was with Jemma... although dont really know that much about them
I agree on Nicole & Lewis. God that feels like ages ago and I found it an interesting pairing.
I don’t really ever remember hearing anything about Daniel and Jemma. They were a bit low key so who knows.

Reactions: 5
Unrelated to F1 but back to a subject we were on previously, I love this man so much and I wish more of the drivers would use their platform like this

EFC2880D-D007-45C0-8232-76F2C03BCD7B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.