Formula One Wags #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on about in general men cheat, the amount of relationships I know that have broken down due to men cheating is crazy. I think a lot of people on this thread are young so don’t have as much experience of what I’m talking about but you will all see it as you get older.
Agree 100%. A lot of men want to cheat even if they don’t. Add in to the mix the lifestyle they have, there’s a lot of temptation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Agree 100%. Again - am in my 30s - a lot of men want to cheat even if they don’t. Add in to the mix the lifestyle they have, there’s a lot of temptation.
What about women in their 30's? Probably all fancy a quick fumble as well. It's human nature not just men.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m feeling a bit tit today so that is why I haven’t been my usual talkative self (I think Friday night, working all weekend/all day yesterday and now not knowing what to do with my self for the next 6 weeks before I go to US has caught just all caught up with me) but I want to say 2 things. Firstly, I agree with everything about despite Daniel being so OTT publicly we know nothing about his personal life and this post with Heidi doesn’t really change in anything in that sense. Whatever happens with them happens, but for now we just need to be happy for them 😊
Second of all (going back to how I’m feeling), I want to say thank you to you all because Tattle has been the thing that has gotten me through quite a tit few times over the past couple of months. Despite everything, I know I have always been able to rely on you lovely lot to make me laugh! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I agree, I don't think I can personally date an F1 driver. Sure there's the glamour and all of that, but I'm more conservative and traditional when it comes to relationships, so I would expect a lot of emotional connection with my partner. There's that pressure to that, and I just want to have a relationship that's chill. I don't want to be able to have a bf whose rumors will always be there. My mind will never settle.

Also, I'm a big fan of Bottas, but I have always found it sus that he started going out with Tiffany within the same year his divorce from Emilia was finalized. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
What about women in their 30's? Probably all fancy a quick fumble as well. It's human nature not just men.
Just speaking from what I've seen in my own life, women might think about cheating and might have an emotional affair but men actually have full on affairs. Not saying there aren't women out there messing around, especially if they have financial freedom and aren't the one doing all the running around keeping a house / children/ pets / parents looked after as well.

Also, I'm a big fan of Bottas, but I have always found it sus that he started going out with Tiffany within the same year his divorce from Emilia was finalized. 🤷🏻‍♀️
That wouldn't bother me so much, people having gone through a divorce generally aren't surprised by it and if you're the one to instigated it then you're already checked out in your head for awhile. Doesn't mean there was anything happening before the divorce happened.

Reactions: 12
Just speaking from what I've seen in my own life, women might think about cheating and might have an emotional affair but men actually have full on affairs. Not saying there aren't women out there messing around, especially if they have financial freedom and aren't the one doing all the running around keeping a house / children/ pets / parents looked after as well.
Then I suppose it's the same urge but just slightly different outcomes. The thrill of the new doesn't dissipate through life. I suppose my point is living your life in a way that satisfies you and not to rely on external validation (society, partner) to make you feel satisfied.

*channelling Lu*

Reactions: 10
I agree, I don't think I can personally date an F1 driver. Sure there's the glamour and all of that, but I'm more conservative and traditional when it comes to relationships, so I would expect a lot of emotional connection with my partner. There's that pressure to that, and I just want to have a relationship that's chill. I don't want to be able to have a bf whose rumors will always be there. My mind will never settle.

I don’t know what Finland is like but in Ireland divorce usually takes years and years to be finalised so if a relationship is over I don’t really see an issue with people moving although I can see why it would be really hurtful

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what Finland is like but in Ireland divorce usually takes years and years to be finalised so if a relationship is over I don’t really see an issue with people moving although I can see why it would be really hurtful
5 years before you apply for it and then however long it takes through the court system, its a joke

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not if you’re a woman dating an F1 driver you wouldn’t. This is my point the drivers have the power in the relationship unless you’re someone very successful dating one like Nicole dating Lewis.

Reactions: 5
Guys I was so invested in the number of things happening here right now that I forgot to log into my online class 👀😂
*I was just a few minutes late and it's not a mandatory thing but still made me laugh
EDIT: the professor isn't even there so guess I sensed that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not if you’re a woman dating an F1 driver you wouldn’t. This is my point the drivers have the power in the relationship unless you’re someone very successful dating one like Nicole dating Lewis.
But why would the fact they are an F1 driver make any difference?

Reactions: 6
Then I suppose it's the same urge but just slightly different outcomes. The thrill of the new doesn't dissipate through life. I suppose my point is living your life in a way that satisfies you and not to rely on external validation (society, partner) to make you feel satisfied.

*channelling Lu*
That's true, I think the difference even among "normal" couples is that in general men have more opportunities for it and it can sometimes seem expected (wife has had children and doesn't have time/energy for riding - how could you blame him etc)

Reactions: 4
Agree. Always think it's weird when people stay quiet or get hate about moving on when they are going through divorce. I mean maybe financially and custody wise if that was part of it, but in general done is done

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.