Formula One Wags #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I had a meeting past few hours
Went back saw 3 pages here
Saw you talking about DR and Heidi marriage

IMG_20220504_152221.jpg

Like I don't have the rights to say it but... Can you not? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re all loved up now, problem is the men have too many women throwing themselves at them and in a few years when they’re bored they’ll all be slagging about. They may be F1 drivers but they are just men after all
I don’t know about that, yeah some of them are young but most have already been in committed relationships for years now, if they wanted to hoe about they could have been doing that already

Nothing about their lives are really stable, they are all up in the air with contracts and travelling so I think it’s natural to seek out some stability in a settled happy relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m feeling a bit tit today so that is why I haven’t been my usual talkative self (I think Friday night, working all weekend/all day yesterday and now not knowing what to do with my self for the next 6 weeks before I go to US has caught just all caught up with me) but I want to say 2 things. Firstly, I agree with everything about despite Daniel being so OTT publicly we know nothing about his personal life and this post with Heidi doesn’t really change in anything in that sense. Whatever happens with them happens, but for now we just need to be happy for them 😊
Second of all (going back to how I’m feeling), I want to say thank you to you all because Tattle has been the thing that has gotten me through quite a tit few times over the past couple of months. Despite everything, I know I have always been able to rely on you lovely lot to make me laugh! ❤❤❤
Big hug for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t know about that, yeah some of them are young but most have already been in committed relationships for years now, if they wanted to hoe about they could have been doing that already

Nothing about their lives are really stable, they are all up in the air with contracts and travelling so I think it’s natural to seek out some stability in a settled happy relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think Max is a really good example for that. I know some people think it’s weird for a 24-year old to become a stepdad but I feel like he loves and needs it a bit? Not in a weird way but I think it’s just nice to have someone at home waiting for him.

Reactions: 8
I think with any driver, when they’ve been around for 20 years, there comes a time where people want to see a changed grid. It doesn’t matter who it is, in a few years time it’ll be the same discussion around Lewis, Seb, Valtteri, Checo, Daniel… it isn’t about age but about how long they’ve been doing it, or at least that’s the case for me. The young guys will never get a chance because the seats are so limited, which of course is a fundamental issue of F1 rather than the outgoing drivers. But I personally would love to have more young drivers when the older drivers have been there for as long as they have. They’ve had their time, we’ve seen a lot of them so at some point it feels like it’s time to move on.
I think Oscar is just an example because he’s the one who’s next in line for Alpine.
Old drivers are not the problem though. Pay drivers + the small number of teams are the problem. I'd rather have 10 Alonsos on the grid than Latifi and Stroll.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Max is a really good example for that. I know some people think it’s weird for a 24-year old to become a stepdad but I feel like he loves and needs it a bit? Not in a weird way but I think it’s just nice to have someone at home waiting for him.
Exactly that! After long travelling it must be nice to know you have a family waiting for you when you get back and you aren’t just going back to a lonely apartment

They’re all loved up now, problem is the men have too many women throwing themselves at them and in a few years when they’re bored they’ll all be slagging about. They may be F1 drivers but they are just men after all
As Mnz would say equal opportunities....women and men cheat! Maybe using human would be better than 'men'

Reactions: 10
I saw a interview with Maxs mom last year. She said that the relationship with Kelly was doing good things to him. That he had a home to go to after a race.

Reactions: 9
Old drivers are not the problem though. Paid drivers + the small number of teams are the problems. I'd rather have 10 Alonsos than Latifi + Stroll on the grid.
Oh yes pay drivers as well, in my opinion pay drivers who’ve proven themselves in their junior careers to be capable of winning deserve a shot at F1 but whenever they don’t deliver, they should be treated the same as any other driver which would mean being replaced. Pay drivers can actually be good as well, Niki Lauda was one.
I think both pay drivers and drivers who’ve been doing F1 for so long are reasons why young drivers often never get a chance.

Yes right now they want stability but when they get near 30 they will start resenting that they have been tied down in relationships so young. I think even if they do stay together the ones who got together early twenties there will be some degree of cheating going on as men usually think the grass is greener

Unpopular opinion but I honestly don’t see many of the couples lasting in years to come. People change a lot in their twenties I don’t see Charles/ Lando/ Carlos/ George and most the younguns lasting into their 30’s or even late twenties.

Only exceptions off the top of my head I can see lasting is Seb and Max. I just feel like Max is a lot older than his years in real life (if a bit immature on the track at times) so for some reason I have a gut feeling they will work. Watch them break up first now 😂
I think Charles and Charlotte will break up, Carlos and Isa might last if he’s happy being with someone with no personality. I’d love Lando and Lu to last, but agree with you - there is so much change in your 20s and they are sooo young. I’m 33 and had two friends get married before 25. Now both divorced.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m feeling a bit tit today so that is why I haven’t been my usual talkative self (I think Friday night, working all weekend/all day yesterday and now not knowing what to do with my self for the next 6 weeks before I go to US has caught just all caught up with me) but I want to say 2 things. Firstly, I agree with everything about despite Daniel being so OTT publicly we know nothing about his personal life and this post with Heidi doesn’t really change in anything in that sense. Whatever happens with them happens, but for now we just need to be happy for them 😊
Second of all (going back to how I’m feeling), I want to say thank you to you all because Tattle has been the thing that has gotten me through quite a tit few times over the past couple of months. Despite everything, I know I have always been able to rely on you lovely lot to make me laugh! ❤❤❤
Sending cuddly thoughts❤❤

Now, would you like me to post one of my 'special pictures' to make you feel a bit better?

• Heart
  • Haha
I think Charles and Charlotte will break up, Carlos and Isa might last if he’s happy being with someone which no personality. I’d love Lando and Lu to last, but agree with you - there is so much change in your 20s and they are sooo young. I’m 33 and had two friends get married before 25. Now both divorced.
Exactly as that age you think it will last forever but often it doesn’t and it is usually the man’s choice that it doesn’t

Reactions: 1
Yes right now they want stability but when they get near 30 they will start resenting that they have been tied down in relationships so young. I think even if they do stay together the ones who got together early twenties there will be some degree of cheating going on as men usually think the grass is greener
Hmmm, I don’t know about that. While I agree that some breaking up might happen, I wouldn’t say it’s due to cheating on any side because we don’t really know any of them to say that. I don’t think it’s particularly fair. 😅

Reactions: 7
But I mean... Seb?

• Heart
Oh yes pay drivers as well, in my opinion pay drivers who’ve proven themselves in their junior careers to be capable of winning deserve a shot at F1 but whenever they don’t deliver, they should be treated the same as any other driver which would mean being replaced. Pay drivers can actually be good as well, Niki Lauda was one.
I think both pay drivers and drivers who’ve been doing F1 for so long are reasons why young drivers often never get a chance.
Yes obviously. The problem with pay drivers is when you're in a situation where you have plenty of talented young drivers looking for a seat and yet those seats are given to average rich kids (I am being polite). If the driver is talented i don't see the problem with him bringing money to the team.

Reactions: 3
Aw take so time to rest ❤ And I’m sure you will be okay soon ❤ Sending lots of hugs 🥰🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes obviously. The problem with pay drivers is when you're in a situation where you have plenty of talented young drivers looking for a seat and yet those seats are given to average rich kids (I am being polite). If the driver is talented i don't see the problem with him bringing money to the team.
It's ok....you can say Stroll and Latifi! 😘

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.