Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any plastic pro here? I am sure Minttu did something to her face, but can't name what. She looks great, but different.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There’s something about Carlos as a woman that gives off Cheryl Cole vibes 😂 and I thought Lewis was a picture of his ex Nicole for a hot min

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think that’s why Geri has attended the last two GPS. Keeping an eye on her man,
Indeed... but not her handbag... could be snatched it’s that far away from her... especially with the amount of thieving going on in the hotels is shocking...significant other has reported...

Reactions: 4
Indeed... but not her handbag... could be snatched it’s that far away from her... especially with the amount of thieving going on in the hotels is shocking...significant other has reported...
That’s shocking. Especially with all the Covid restrictions in place - thieves are trying their luck.
Hope your SO had a good GP.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.