Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that, too. Minttu looks great but definitely, something looks different but it's so slight that it's quite difficult to pinpoint. I believe she has had nicely done botox (also noticed a slight lifting of the brows) and she seems to get a tiny bit of filler added to her lips to keep her look plump but natural-looking? Her skin also looks more glowy and luminous.

Curious about Katerina Berezhna... I searched her name on Google and searches suggest Lando and Pierre but no real information? She lives in Spain but seems to be in Dubai frequently. Google says she's a model but honestly, I can't find her in any searches with a modelling agency and a lot of her beachy photos seem to be taken by friends and there are no modelling photos of her anywhere? Her Instagram shows she has a jewellery line that just seems like generic mass-produced overpriced sterling silver with gold plating.

I don't mean that in a shady way but it's quite easy to order that type of jewellery in bulk and put your name on it with the right branding and advertising, especially if you're going for the whole aesthetic influencer type of vibe. Unfortunately, that type of jewellery doesn't last long at all, quite generic and overpriced considering you can find the same stuff on cheap sites like Aliexpress. Again, no shade but it seems like a very oversaturated influencer + cheap jewellery type of business much like influencer swimwear. Love to see girls living their best life though!

https://rosesforbrunch.wordpress.com/about/

I wonder what the Monaco Grand Prix will be like? Are crowds allowed? I hope everyone has a lovely week. ✨

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That’s shocking. Especially with all the Covid restrictions in place - thieves are trying their luck.
Hope your SO had a good GP.
When he called he said there had been a bag
Stolen... their amo is they do a reccy of the hotel see what team stays there, buy the kit, walk in the hotel at breakfast time (buffet breakfast) with a empty rucksack, swap it when someone has left theirs on the chair and walk out (my SO, doesn’t bring his down) however he did say there were others groups scouting out the hotel at least 3 different lots of not Spanish nationalities....

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I thought that, too. Minttu looks great but definitely, something looks different but it's so slight that it's quite difficult to pinpoint. I believe she has had nicely done botox (also noticed a slight lifting of the brows) and she seems to get a tiny bit of filler added to her lips to keep her look plump but natural-looking? Her skin also looks more glowy and luminous.

Curious about Katerina Berezhna... I searched her name on Google and searches suggest Lando and Pierre but no real information? She lives in Spain but seems to be in Dubai frequently. Google says she's a model but honestly, I can't find her in any searches with a modelling agency and a lot of her beachy photos seem to be taken by friends and there are no modelling photos of her anywhere? Her Instagram shows she has a jewellery line that just seems like generic mass-produced overpriced sterling silver with gold plating.

I don't mean that in a shady way but it's quite easy to order that type of jewellery in bulk and put your name on it with the right branding and advertising, especially if you're going for the whole aesthetic influencer type of vibe. Unfortunately, that type of jewellery doesn't last long at all, quite generic and overpriced considering you can find the same stuff on cheap sites like Aliexpress. Again, no shade but it seems like a very oversaturated influencer + cheap jewellery type of business much like influencer swimwear. Love to see girls living their best life though!

https://rosesforbrunch.wordpress.com/about/

I wonder what the Monaco Grand Prix will be like? Are crowds allowed? I hope everyone has a lovely week. ✨
Great post! I could only point out some face lifting! Actually, I would like to know who did her face, it is really nicely done! As you said, if I did not remember her early dating days with Kimi, I would not even notice.

About Katerina, I could not find anything. Her family name sounded sooo hungarian for me, but in some blog it said ukraine or something like that. Her jewellery line looks basic as you said.

In my opinion you can read way better gossip here with receipt! But here is from insta.View attachment 568964View attachment 568965View attachment 568975
Lewis has a foot fetish?
That will make the papers 🤣😂🤪
Max is intimidating? Seems okay on tv interview yes can get pissed off easily but hey we all do especially answering stupid questions!
They do need to have a private life so cannot blame Danni Ric. Seb does. No social media.
Carlos well shame if true seems a laugh when he was around Lando.
And as for the 1st message well hot tub threesomes! 👀

Reactions: 6
Lewis has a foot fetish?
That will make the papers 🤣😂🤪
that is somewhat well known actually. Back then after he broke up from his high school girlfriend he was hooking up with a Turkish model (ca. 2007) and she spilled a lot tea about him.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Daniel was on the Trevor Noah show last year which is based in NYC so that blind is probably about him tbh but doesnt make any sense if they say he's been dating Heidi Berger since 2019

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hahaha great find with @deuxmoi, I enjoy reading those.

I think the NYC story is about Lewis Hamilton considering he's known to own property there... and I can literally see a hot tub on the roof in these photos of his penthouse listing. Insane property! Lewis has an amazing life, that's for sure.

I wonder where the second poster lives? I can see how Max seems super intimidating but I think once he trusts someone, he'd be quite fun to be around. Lando seems sweet and down to earth and I'm intrigued by Pierre, he seems to be very low key but a fashionista at the same time.

Does anyone know much about Max's sister, Victoria's partner? I think she's only 22-23 and has a newborn with her partner, he seems a bit older than her? They seem like a happy couple and her family likes him but I'm curious about their age difference.

Speaking of Verstappen's, I wonder if Max and Danill are okay with each other? Coming to think about it, Monaco is a small place and surely since Kelly, Max and Danill live there... they probably go to the same restaurants/cafes? Not sure but Monaco has that small-town vibe but with opulence and wealth. Lol.

I know this is the F1 Wags forum but Mazapin gives me bad vibes, and I like how other F1 drivers like Charles don't hold back with their comments. Honestly think he's a liability and a danger to other drivers on the track.

I think the NYC story is about Lewis Hamilton considering he's known to own property there... and I can literally see a hot tub on the roof in these photos of his penthouse listing. Insane property! Lewis has an amazing life, that's for sure.

I wonder where the second poster lives? I can see how Max seems super intimidating but I think once he trusts someone, he'd be quite fun to be around. Lando seems sweet and down to earth and I'm intrigued by Pierre, he seems to be very low key but a fashionista at the same time.

Does anyone know much about Max's sister, Victoria's partner? I think she's only 22-23 and has a newborn with her partner, he seems a bit older than her? They seem like a happy couple and her family likes him but I'm curious about their age difference.

Speaking of Verstappen's, I wonder if Max and Danill are okay with each other? Coming to think about it, Monaco is a small place and surely since Kelly, Max and Danill live there... they probably go to the same restaurants/cafes? Not sure but Monaco has that small-town vibe but with opulence and wealth. Lol.

I know this is the F1 Wags forum but Mazapin gives me bad vibes, and I like how other F1 drivers like Charles don't hold back with their comments. Honestly think he's a liability and a danger to other drivers on the track.
Mazepin had almost a full quota of penalty points from F2 for dangerous driving. He even crashed into the parc ferme thing and it almost hit Tsunoda

That’s before the groping incident... I hope no one goes near him with a barge pole

I have no idea how they all get along. Even the most friendly break up can be awkward. They have to sort out the meetings with their child too. Kelly hinting on insta that she was not threated well earlier but found her happy place with Max, does not help eighter.

Reactions: 1
Amy tea on Toto? According to me he is the sexiest man on the grid!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Deux also posted that Max is on Raya, so send it girls! Get in there!
Unfortunately I think you have to be like a 10/10 to get Raya! Rules me out anyways 🤣Do we really think he’s on that app though? . I can’t see Kelly allowing that & there’s no way you can be on a public. App like that in Monaco and your partner not find out!

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately I think you have to be like a 10/10 to get Raya! Rules me out anyways 🤣Do we really think he’s on that app though? . I can’t see Kelly allowing that & there’s no way you can be on a public. App like that in Monaco and your partner not find out!
True! You even need to be recommended! I have got in line, but yea.. that app hurts my feelings and wallet.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.