Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t CH parents refuse to go to their wedding much preferring the ex.... I wonder if they are still estranged...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Didn’t CH parents refuse to go to their wedding much preferring the ex.... I wonder if they are still estranged...
CH’s parents did not go to the wedding. I think they have become closer as a result of the birth of Monty. However they remain really close to Beverley, CH’s ex and adore Olivia.

• Heart
  • Wow
So how is Lando still single, not even a rumor? I mean these girls always hint it on insta..

Reactions: 2
CH’s parents did not go to the wedding. I think they have become closer as a result of the birth of Monty. However they remain really close to Beverley, CH’s ex and adore Olivia.
Can't blame them. The circumstances of how they got together were more than questionable

QUOTE="sashabunny, post: 4805055, member: 155984
Do all of the F1 drivers and girlfriends fly private to get to their locations? Kimi's wife decided to stay in Switzerland with their two kids to watch the race at home.

Charlotte - on a private jet, doing her “art”.

Attachments

Do all of the F1 drivers and girlfriends fly private to get to their locations? Kimi's wife decided to stay in Switzerland with their two kids to watch the race at home.

Hard life eh?

• Haha

That natural pose while painting... :rolleyes:

• Haha

Not sure if Charlotte using paint with toxic fumes is the smartest thing to do in an enclosed space... with no fresh air, only recycled. Surely she could have just left her art supplies and random Nike shoes at home? I mean, Nice to Barcelona is only a short 1 hour and a bit flight away... 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not sure if Charlotte using paint with toxic fumes is the smartest thing to do in an enclosed space... with no fresh air, only recycled. Surely she could have just left her art supplies and random Nike shoes at home? I mean, Nice to Barcelona is only a short 1 hour and a bit flight away... 🙄
@sashabunny That’s actually a good point.
Also, just realised they are Nike. She’s meant to be promoting Le Piquet.

• Haha
Charles said many times he is into fashion and wants his own line. Seb spilled Ferrari stopped it for now. I wonder what it will look like when they allow him. Sometimes he looks amazing, other times like a walking AD.
Ferrari need to do what Mercedes did. Lewis has his fashion interests accommodated/enabled by the sponsorship/partnership with Tommy Hilfiger. Ferrari need to find a fashion brand sponsor to do the same, just need to wait for the end of the current Puma sponsorship deal Ferrari have going on.

Ferrari need to do what Mercedes did. Lewis has his fashion interests accommodated/enabled by the sponsorship/partnership with Tommy Hilfiger. Ferrari need to find a fashion brand sponsor to do the same, just need to wait for the end of the current Puma sponsorship deal Ferrari have going on.
Oh, I forgot Puma. They def should use Charles. They have many celeb collection.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.