Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toto is very handsome! He seems to have a pleasant personality too.

Interesting about Max, unfortunately, I can't find the post but how long ago was it posted? I can't imagine Kelly being okay with Max being on Raya... Perhaps he was on Raya after his breakup with his previous ex-girlfriend and before he started dating Kelly?

In regards to Nikita Mazapin, I'm sure that's also why none of the other F1 drivers give him the time of the day. He is not only a terrible, selfish and dangerous driver — he is also a vile, misogynistic, entitled, sexist, racist and homophobic piece of sh*t. He is really repulsive. He clearly just views women as objects and degrades them when he doesn't get his slimy way. What a loser.

Real men are kind and treat women with respect. Not him.

I also wish Callum Illott pressed charges on Mazapin for physically assaulting him. So disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
My husband looked at me like I had two heads the other day, when I mentioned I thought Toto was a very striking man 🤣

• Haha
In my opinion you can read way better gossip here with receipt! But here is from insta.View attachment 568964View attachment 568965View attachment 568975

Found it, thank you for the heads up!

That is so wild if it's true, considering Kelly and Max became 'public' with their relationship on the 1st or 2nd January 2021 by posting photos together of their Christmas/New Years holiday with friends and family.

This poster mentioned that she matched with Max on Raya in February 2021. I hope it's not true, for Kelly's sake... but who knows, it could very well be. I like Max and Kelly deserves someone loyal to her in her life, so I hope it's not the case but you never know. Seems believable.

I remember seeing a press conference with Lewis and Max sitting down waiting for it to start and Max said "there are so many girls here" and Lewis said "don't you have a girlfriend?". This was when he was still dating Dilara.

deuxmoi.jpg

Reactions: 3
Found it, thank you for the heads up!

That is so wild if it's true, considering Kelly and Max became 'public' with their relationship on the 1st or 2nd January 2021 by posting photos together of their Christmas/New Years holiday with friends and family.

This poster mentioned that she matched with Max on Raya in February 2021. I hope it's not true, for Kelly's sake... but who knows, it could very well be. I like Max and Kelly deserves someone loyal to her in her life, so I hope it's not the case but you never know. Seems believable.

I remember seeing a press conference with Lewis and Max sitting down waiting for it to start and Max said "there are so many girls here" and Lewis said "don't you have a girlfriend?". This was when he was still dating Dilara.

View attachment 570481
Well well well. Max might be a dirty boy! He should be a footballer they all do this have gf and on Raya. What lovely creatures!
Lewis I can understand to he on Raya he has be single for ages apparently bit again he is private with certain things but I've said before he does seem keen now on settling down kids etc.

Reactions: 4
Deux is at it again! Now about flirty F2 boys. I do not follow F2, but they are teens so I do not think this mess is a big deal. Ofcourse hurts their girlfriends, but yeah..still teens.
From this list I only know Manuel, he is too young now, but he is very promissing to being a hottie later.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I only recently unfollowed Deux Moi as I found their gossip to be all about US teen stars and I hardly knew any of them. Then they started gossiping about F1 and F2! 😂

• Haha
I only recently unfollowed Deux Moi as I found their gossip to be all about US teen stars and I hardly knew any of them. Then they started gossiping about F1 and F2! 😂
I wanted to unfollow too. Every second post is about a house wife, but I do not watch any of those shows!

I have found my people: sorry ladies Danny Ric is my soulmate 😂

In DTS George saying to the cameras I’m talking to my girlfriend you can’t film this, did anyone notice this and think he was kind of a dick? I really like him but also think he has a bit of an hole side to him.

I have found my people: sorry ladies Danny Ric is my soulmate 😂

In DTS George saying to the cameras I’m talking to my girlfriend you can’t film this, did anyone notice this and think he was kind of a dick? I really like him but also think he has a bit of an hole side to him.
Maybe likes to keep a few things private? Not seen it but we all like a bit of privacy

I swear I read somewhere that George is moving to Monaco ‘cause of the weather ...not for the tax heaven’

sure hun ...you keep telling yourself that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe likes to keep a few things private? Not seen it but we all like a bit of privacy
I understand privacy but his attitude really stunk. I think we’ve seen pangs of immaturity in him still like the Bottas incident. He reminds me of max a few seasons ago. Hopefully he either matures or ditches the attitude.

Reactions: 8
I understand privacy but his attitude really stunk. I think we’ve seen pangs of immaturity in him still like the Bottas incident. He reminds me of max a few seasons ago. Hopefully he either matures or ditches the attitude.
Ya I wasnt too impressed with his attitude lately. It feels like he knows he has the seat next year in Mercedes and it has gone to his head a bit. We've seen when under pressure that he has made mistakes so he needs to realise he still has a lot to prove.

Reactions: 5
Charlotte’s post from a few days ago. Talk about an appropriate top.
She is pictured with Marta who is the girlfriend of one of Charles’s very good friends. Even though Giada was with Charles for several years and was friends with Marta, as soon as Charles started flirting with Charlotte, any loyalty to Giada was thrown out of the window. Two weeks after Charles and Giada’s split, Charlotte and Charles and Riccardo and Marta were photographed on a cosy boat outing. It’s old tea but just wanted to share.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I hope not. Not keen on those who do that.
Definitely not go down that route else people will see and go off them easily. Max might be a great driver but sometimes nope not like it.
Lewis was always accused of having a bad attitude and not talking to press as he pretty much isolated himself now is a different matter

The boat trip. This was two week after Charles and Giada broke up. The picture of the four of them was on the same day but was posted last year on the Wags F1 Instagram page.
Is this that footballer guy, they went to bali with?

Reactions: 1
It is indeed. He’s now a real estate broker and another rich kid. He’s the son of Olivier Beretta.

Reactions: 1
It is indeed. He’s now a real estate broker and another rich kid. He’s the son of Olivier Beretta.
Like Charles older brother?! I think I read it in his bio that Gia new bf too. I swear every second guy is in real estate in Monaco. :LOL:

• Haha
He doesnt remind me of Max at all. Max was a teenager that doesnt care about PR fluff, which to some extent is actually refreshing. Russell is a PR robot, but now that he is facing pressure the mask is slipping, and to me this is always worse.

There is actually talk about him today refusing to fly out with other team members and him demanding after his 2nd F1 race in 2019 to upgrade to first class because "I'm a F1 driver". He needs to be careful if this is true. Toto cares about tit like this. It already costed Wehrlein his career and he didnt look any less talented than him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.