Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or maybe they've arranged it so that Kvyat can see his daughter (no idea if she is there tho)?

Reactions: 2
I dont know how can they be cool with it. Must be super awkward! F1 is not famous about how amazingly friendly are the guys with each other! Even "friends" want each other seats!
Except Kelly wants to show, she got the better bull!
Until the next superstar F1 driver?!

Reactions: 5
Let's warm up for the weekend! Who is your favourite trainer? Mine would be Jon/ Lando's trainer.

Reactions: 2
Or maybe they've arranged it so that Kvyat can see his daughter (no idea if she is there tho)?
It was kvyats birthday on Monday, I only know because we share the same birthday, so maybe she just wanted to wish him happy belated birthday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The wags don’t need to be there. 🙄 So this week so far, Kelly, Charlotte, Tiffany, Carola and Sara are all there.

Reactions: 4
Do all of the F1 drivers and girlfriends fly private to get to their locations? Kimi's wife decided to stay in Switzerland with their two kids to watch the race at home.

Also wondering about the dynamic between Daniil, Max and Kelly... I'm quite sure he lives in Monaco and that's why Kelly moved to Monaco to live with him. They then broke up and then Kelly moved into her own apartment in Monaco to live with their daughter. Kelly and Max then began dating and Kelly and her daughter moved in with Max. It seems Kelly has full custody of her daughter, P.

Regards living in Monaco, I definitely think Kelly's father has always been funding her lifestyle, which there's nothing wrong with that (lucky her) but to be a Monaco resident, you need at least $1 million in the bank, so I guess her father sorted that out for her. Or can one apply to be a spouse for residency without legally being married? Curious. Does anyone know where her family mostly resides?

Monaco is a small world, I'm sure the F1 drivers who reside in Monaco would bump into each other. Are any of them friends off the track? I know Charles and Pierre are good friends but I don't think Pierre lives in Monaco. I wonder if Max and Charles get along?

Last edited:
Geri is there as well! In white! No need for them all to be there.

Do all of the F1 drivers and girlfriends fly private to get to their locations? Kimi's wife decided to stay in Switzerland with their two kids to watch the race at home.

I think several do use a private jet - Valtteri and Charles definitely do as they have pictures inside them.
Kelly did spend a lot of time in Brazil after she and Daniil broke up. I know she did a question session and it looked like Daniil hadn't seen Penelope for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hate it when wags post pap shots on their insta - it just screams I love the attention and I’m only here for the fame to me

Reactions: 7
Hate it when wags post pap shots on their insta - it just screams I love the attention and I’m only here for the fame to me
Indeed especially as lots of not all drivers are observing the social media ban for a few days apart from the girlfriend and Christian Horner... talk about up his own arse

Why does Geri always wear white?
Cause she it’s the only way she can try and look pure........

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does Geri always wear white?
From memory I read something about her wanting her new signature look to appear clean and ladylike along with giving her one less thing to think about as it all matches 🤷‍♀️ I personally find her mad. Trying desperately to scrub away her past along with playing this country house wife narrative along with jumping on this kindness, thankful bla bla bla I’m a martyr rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From memory I read something about her wanting her new signature look to appear clean and ladylike along with giving her one less thing to think about as it all matches 🤷‍♀️ I personally find her mad. Trying desperately to scrub away her past along with playing this country house wife narrative along with jumping on this kindness, thankful bla bla bla I’m a martyr rubbish
Cannot erase your past not matter what you do or pay out. She will always be Ginger Spice. And knew what to do, get a very rich man who had a pregnant partner.

Reactions: 5
Ladylike with Horner as partner?! I can't.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.