Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is that she is posting old photos to make it look like she is still with Daniel then is a nut job and he is well clear of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it is that she is posting old photos to make it look like she is still with Daniel then is a nut job and he is well clear of her.
It would be funny. But I do not believe it! She born into motorsport, she doesn't need it.

Reactions: 5
Yeah totally different. I was thinking ah she could just be staying the same place but then on the fan page it says the same about her doing the same at a Bahrain apartments or something? I didn’t get that part.

Reactions: 3
Yeah totally different. I was thinking ah she could just be staying the same place but then on the fan page it says the same about her doing the same at a Bahrain apartments or something? I didn’t get that part.
Makes me think the owner is on tattle and saw us asking about it that’s why they explained …maybe not and im just reaching haha

I’d need to see the Bahrain evidence before I pass judgement on either Heidi or the fan page

Not that I should give a tit ..I’m just a nosey witch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Makes me think the owner is on tattle and saw us asking about it that’s why they explained …maybe not and im just reaching haha

I’d need to see the Bahrain evidence before I pass judgement on either Heidi or the fan page

Not that I should give a tit ..I’m just a nosey witch
Same 😂

the fan page has asked for theories I hope they publish peoples theories on it😂 ahh man we’re getting juicy and the end of the thread and I don’t know how we do a new one 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They are either on tattle or reading out minds 😂😂
Right c’mon which one of you is it 🤣😭 this is too spooky haha

Same 😂

the fan page has asked for theories I hope they publish peoples theories on it😂 ahh man we’re getting juicy and the end of the thread and I don’t know how we do a new one 😮
I think they will, they asked people if anyone else thought lando had turned into a bit of a dick and posted everyone’s responses, including mine 😂 but I want them to post them this time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread so we can keep our tit together :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.