Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure I'm twice maxs age but I absolutely love him! I'm prob being a small bit petty here but anyone else think Kelly looks such a bore
I find her pretty, but I am a softy for brunettes. I can't with her sexy photoshoots, I think it is try hard. What is the point? She rarely tags the brand, so my guess is they are not ads. Is it a vanity project?

Reactions: 6
Welcome to the thread @MelaniaT - hope you are enjoying life away from the White House.
Lewis is single - heโ€™s not been photographed with anyone serious for a while apart some random ladies.
May I just add in he has only been photographed in some questionable style choices ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

This made me laugh

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Welcome to the thread @MelaniaT - hope you are enjoying life away from the White House.
Lewis is single - heโ€™s not been photographed with anyone serious for a while apart some random ladies.
He has also apparently stated that he wont have any relationship until he retires, because he thinks that he wont be able to have a stable relationship along a successful F1 career (and time is clearly limited for the latter). So technically he is not available ๐Ÿ˜›

Reactions: 4
He has also apparently stated that he wont have any relationship until he retires, because he thinks that he wont be able to have a stable relationship along a successful F1 career (and time is clearly limited for the latter). So technically he is not available ๐Ÿ˜›
When he was "linked" to Rita Ora I thought erm yeah she is gonna settle down and have kids with you, NOT. I think even if he has a gf now he'll keep it quite. Cannot blame him, he is scrutinised a lot. But yet thinking of coming home to England.

Reactions: 2
You are welcome @Greatbutton ( Would never have had you as a Button fan) ๐Ÿคฃ
Haha, username I came up with at approx age 14 and now can not think of anything more creative for a username. I'm not even a huge fan like I used to be!

When he was "linked" to Rita Ora I thought erm yeah she is gonna settle down and have kids with you, NOT. I think even if he has a gf now he'll keep it quite. Cannot blame him, he is scrutinised a lot. But yet thinking of coming home to England.
He definitely had a thing with Nicki Minaj as well

Nicki's verse in this song is all about it:

The Nicole body, Abu Dhabi and GOAT references.

• Wow
Haha, username I came up with at approx age 14 and now can not think of anything more creative for a username. I'm not even a huge fan like I used to be!

What a lovely song! Erm not.
I do wonder if LH gor over Nicole, she definitely has!

I have no idea what is this lyrics mean. All this slang...
But I remember when they first went out an USA paper called him nascar driver! It must hurt!

• Haha
Iโ€™ve heard lots of rumours about Lewis being gay?
It wouldn't totally surprise me. Nicole Scherzinger is rumoured to be a professional beard.

But none of us know. There have been plenty of rumours about women and random models over the years.

Reactions: 4
Latest picture of Charlotte and Charles ๐Ÿ™„

A few weeks ago Giada - Charlesโ€™ ex did some pictures for APM Monaco a jewellery brand. She looks really natural in them.
Charlotte then started following APM Monaco. It was a bit of a coincidence? Does she want the deal for herself?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Everyone here drooling over the young pups and here's me still stuck in my teenage love Seb ๐Ÿ’š
From awkward stage to balding stage wife or not ๐Ÿ˜‚

f2893e4a3b44e067240259e0dae5f45c--beautiful-people-beautiful-pictures.jpg

Can also appreciate Max and a few others though ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Kelly finally has rocked up at portimao! Interesting sheโ€™s done it on a weekend where Daniil is there too!
I dont know how can they be cool with it. Must be super awkward! F1 is not famous about how amazingly friendly are the guys with each other! Even "friends" want each other seats!
Except Kelly wants to show, she got the better bull!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.