Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey!
My Mum calls him Smiler and mainly he does. I like him on the Drive to Survive docu came across very well on there. Very honest but I think you could see the hurt he felt from Red Bull
Oh yea, Red bull ruined him like many, except Seb and Max. I love Carlos but I am still shocked ferrari did not take Daniel!

Reactions: 6
Oh yea, Red bull ruined him like many, except Seb and Max. I love Carlos but I am still shocked ferrari did not take Daniel!
Particularly when he has Italian roots too. But I don't think he would suit their image. They mantain such control over their drivers. Binotto was interviewed over the weekend and he said Carlos has been behaving or something to that affect. It was a strange comment.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm getting a bit pissed off that you are all drooling over my Daniel TBH 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
His latest girlfriend is Heidi Berger. But I am not sure if they are still together.
I think there is not much relationship gossip in the main thread, it is more about the boys and races.
She’s also Gerhard Burger’s daughter. It has gone so quiet but they were definitely together last year in Austria, several similar stories and Heidi on a few occasions wore Daniel’s top.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I have just read through this thread and there’s loads of interesting goss. I certainly didn’t know about Max & Danill’s ex who is a decade older than him and has a kid. Sounds complicated!

Does anyone know about Lewis’s situation? Is he available, by any chance? ;)

Reactions: 3
I have just read through this thread and there’s loads of interesting goss. I certainly didn’t know about Max & Danill’s ex who is a decade older than him and has a kid. Sounds complicated!

Does anyone know about Lewis’s situation? Is he available, by any chance? ;)
Welcome to the thread @MelaniaT - hope you are enjoying life away from the White House.
Lewis is single - he’s not been photographed with anyone serious for a while apart some random ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm pretty sure I'm twice maxs age but I absolutely love him! I'm prob being a small bit petty here but anyone else think Kelly looks such a bore

Reactions: 4
Welcome to the thread @MelaniaT - hope you are enjoying life away from the White House.
Lewis is single - he’s not been photographed with anyone serious for a while apart some random ladies.
Thank you! Florida is a great place to wait for the orange man to keel over on the golf course. Then I get everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still remember the drama about one of his first girlfriends who followed his wish to abort their baby in order to save their relationship and support his career, but then he dumped her anyway shortly after this. It's kinda interesting that many don't really remember his wild days anymore lol.
Apparently he wrote about it in his autobiography recently as well.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.