Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi! Newbie here but parking my bottom, I really don’t understand why some of the girlfriends are flying round the world with them on race weekends like we arnt in the middle of a pandemic, like it’s not as if they could do much sightseeing etc etc, my only thought is either they don’t trust them or they have no life of their own and would be pretty bored at home 😂

** I say this as a complete hypocrite because if I happened to be Mrs Daniel Ricciardo I too would be following him around like a love struck teenager 😍😍😍
I think it is to get their pictures for insta! Everybody needs new content! :LOL:
On more popular tracks like monaco and austin, they are great for celeb spotting! I do not think these girls travel for sightseeing and culture. Bahrain and many track are not for women to wander around.
I do not know about the cheating. Tbh the boys look way to calm.

Reactions: 3
Just wondering, are Charlotte's parents super-rich or are they Monaco well-off/comfortable?

Her designs honestly look pretty basic and they are way overpriced for what they are. I love art but her designs are like 16 year old in art class 'just for fun' type of designs. No disrespect meant. I agree with other posters here, you can find something very similar for much less money on Etsy.
Charlotte’s Dad is the Director general for One Monte Carlo. The general consensus on Instagram when they first started dating was Charlotte’s family are extremelywealthy from people from Monaco. A few months ago Charlotte gave some information to Kym Illman and stated her and her family lived next door to Charles and his family. The fan girls went wild saying Charlotte knew Charles first (before Giada) so therefore they were meant to be. 🙄
Charles’s grandparents founded Mecaplast a very successful plastic company worth £500 million six / seven years ago . So although Charles downplays his family’s wealth the fact that his family home and Charlotte’s family home are next door insinuates a fair amount of wealth. Obvious not having to pay tax in Monaco undoubtly helps. 🤣

I think it is to get their pictures for insta! Everybody needs new content! :LOL:
On more popular tracks like monaco and austin, they are great for celeb spotting! I do not think these girls travel for sightseeing and culture. Bahrain and many track are not for women to wander around.
I do not know about the cheating. Tbh the boys look way to calm.
Agree @Rubythefirebat - it’s all about the brand!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Charlotte’s Dad is the Director general for One Monte Carlo. The general consensus on Instagram when they first started dating was Charlotte’s family are extremelywealthy from people from Monaco. A few months ago Charlotte gave some information to Kym Illman and stated her and her family lived next door to Charles and his family. The fan girls went wild saying Charlotte knew Charles first (before Giada) so therefore they were meant to be. 🙄
Charles’s grandparents founded Mecaplast a very successful plastic company worth £500 million six / seven years ago . So although Charles downplays his family’s wealth the fact that his family home and Charlotte’s family home are next door insinuates a fair amount of wealth. Obvious not having to pay tax in Monaco undoubtly helps. 🤣

Agree @Rubythefirebat - it’s all about the brand!
I love your infos! Also, I can't roll my eyes enough for all these so poooor people in Monaco! It's great to be rich, own it! :rolleyes:

• Heart
What does everyone think of Jenson Button? He had an affair with Brittny which ended his marriage to Jessica. I know it was posted in the celebrity gossip section but it was so strange - they were robbed in the South of France and within a few months he was seeing Brittny.
Brittny Ward drives me crackers! 😡. She pretends to be pro-choice for vaccinations on her Instagram grid but constantly posts antivaxx stuff in her Instagram stories where comments are not public! I mean, if you are going to be anti vaxx then stop being a coward and just own it! 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I also rolled my eyes really hard when she recently posted that she wanted to be more natural and comfortable in her skin on her Instagram Stories but didn’t mention that she got her face injected when she was pregnant with her daughter 🙄 (the clinic posted a video of the treatment on their Instagram page).

Jenson is currently selling his Bel Air home that took ages to renovate. Brittny must be bored and need another house to renovate to keep herself busy 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 5
What does everyone think of Jenson Button? He had an affair with Brittny which ended his marriage to Jessica. I know it was posted in the celebrity gossip section but it was so strange - they were robbed in the South of France and within a few months he was seeing Brittny.

I am a massive Jenson fan and this isn't true. Jessica was knocked up with another guys baby before Jenson even got with Brittny. I don't think either cheated, just both rushed into marriage after Jenson's dad died and they both really didn't want it or love each anymore. They split up a few years before that for a few months and Jenson got his OBE award with hiccies on his neck. You can see them in his pics receiving it and I had a friend there that day who said they were worse in person.

Now saying he hasn't been a cheat in the past, but not with Brittny.

I also despise her because of her anti-covid, pro-vax stuff.

• Wow
  • Haha
I am a massive Jenson fan and this isn't true. Jessica was knocked up with another guys baby before Jenson even got with Brittny. I don't think either cheated, just both rushed into marriage after Jenson's dad died and they both really didn't want it or love each anymore. They split up a few years before that for a few months and Jenson got his OBE award with hiccies on his neck. You can see them in his pics receiving it and I had a friend there that day who said they were worse in person.

Now saying he hasn't been a cheat in the past, but not with Brittny.

I also despise her because of her anti-covid, pro-vax stuff.
Jessica gave birth in October 2017. Jenson met and probably started dating Brittny in late 2015 when he was still married to Jessica.

Jenson invited Brittny and her friends on holiday to Monaco & London in late 2015 and he spent what would have been his first wedding anniversary (29th Dec 2015) on holiday with Brittny in LA then Mexico. There were actually paparazzi pics of him arriving at LAX 🤔. This comes from now deleted Instagram stories and posts that I saw at the time. So Jessica wasn’t knocked before he met Brittny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Jessica gave birth in October 2017. Jenson met and probably started dating Brittny in late 2015 when he was still married to Jessica.

Jenson invited Brittny and her friends on holiday to Monaco & London in late 2015 and he spent what would have been his first wedding anniversary (29th Dec 2015) on holiday with Brittny in LA then Mexico. There were actually paparazzi pics of him arriving at LAX 🤔. This comes from now deleted Instagram stories and posts that I saw at the time. So Jessica wasn’t knocked before he met Brittny.
Agree - no way Jessica became pregnant before he met Brittny.
This twitter account had a lot of screenshots detailing when and how Brittny and Jenson met. There was definite overlap https://mobile.twitter.com/brittttttttttj?lang=en

Agree - no way Jessica became pregnant before he met Brittny.
This twitter account had a lot of screenshots detailing when and how Brittny and Jenson met. There was definite overlap https://mobile.twitter.com/brittttttttttj?lang=en
Oh yeah, that Twitter account had all the tea ☕ 😂.

Just to add on about their holiday to Mexico in late December 2015 I remember Brittny tagging herself in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and then Jenson’s Strava app profile showed that he was also in Cabo at the same time! 🤦🏽‍♀️.

This is why despite the Daily Mail and other tabloids repeatedly reporting that they met in 2016 (AFTER the separation announcement) I don’t believe it! It’s probably a line from his PR goons and the fact that he’s trying to hide that they met in 2015 makes me suspicious 🤔.

Edit - after checking that Twitter account again it was actually Cabo San Lucas not Tulum so I changed it.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, that Twitter account had all the tea ☕ 😂.

Just to add on about their holiday to Mexico in late December 2015 I remember Brittny tagging herself in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and then Jenson’s Strava app profile showed that he was also in Cabo at the same time! 🤦🏽‍♀️.

This is why despite the Daily Mail and other tabloids repeatedly reporting that they met in 2016 (AFTER the separation announcement) I don’t believe it! It’s probably a line from his PR goons and the fact that he’s trying to hide that they met in 2015 makes me suspicious 🤔.

Edit - after checking that Twitter account again it was actually Cabo San Lucas not Tulum so I changed it.
Wasn’t it a great ☕account.
Wow - that’s the thing with Strava you can run but you can’t hide. 🤣 At the time there were a few peeps that said the DM was being paid a lot by Mclaren’s PR to keep the affair stories off the pages. It does seem suspicious they suddenly started dating in 2016.
I haven’t seen Brittny’s Instagram for a while but she has form for contradicting herself - “I am natural but I constantly get things done!” so I can imagine her stance regarding vaccinations.

Don’t think the caption and picture match... in the pic she looks like a fan 😂😂

Can I also add, defo not jealous of her.. not a Charles fan just don’t like Charlotte, find her really fake.

I’ll take Daniel and Max please 🤤😅
God, I hoped I will never see that dior bag again! Call it fashion, but all I see is a tesco bag.

I claim Carlos. He has to shave his neck first, though. I will never understand why he leaves it like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God, I hoped I will never see that dior bag again! Call it fashion, but all I see is a tesco bag.

I claim Carlos. He has to shave his neck first, though. I will never understand why he leaves it like that.
Omg is the worse!!

There’s something about Carlos’ eyes, they are gorgeous

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That’s true. He also dumped Louise Griffiths before their wedding. Brittny likes to take the moral ground and post lots of quotes about being true to yourself etc. But she took the p of a male sports presenter’s hair (I cant remember the sports presenter’s name right now!) He contacted her saying that he has a medical condition that affects his hair hence the need for a tupay.
She’s meant to be older than 30 as well and likes to post about how life hasn’t always been easy for her.....

It was a girlfriend before Louise.

Thanks to you we have this thread! ♥

This is the link about the first girlfriend

He was such a dick to her 🤬. But can you imagine if they’d kept that baby? Jenson jr would be 20 years old now and may well have been driving in F1 right now! 😱. As it stands though, we will have to wait another 20 years so see if Hendrix Button can make it to F1.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Don’t think the caption and picture match... in the pic she looks like a fan 😂😂

Can I also add, defo not jealous of her.. not a Charles fan just don’t like Charlotte, find her really fake.

I’ll take Daniel and Max please 🤤😅
I was just about to post that picture and you beat me to it @Behtannkneeky 🤣. Also shouldn’t Charlotte say “So much love because you have given me contracts that I would never have had before being your girlfriend”!
200k followers - she must have bought most of them surely?
And yes @Rubythefirebat it does look like a Tesco bag!

• Haha
I was just about to post that picture and you beat me to it @Behtannkneeky 🤣. Also shouldn’t Charlotte say “So much love because you have given me contracts that I would never have had before being your girlfriend”!
200k followers - she must have bought most of them surely?
And yes @Rubythefirebat it does look like a Tesco bag!
I think her followers are real, but they follow Charles and his D, not really her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.