Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know more about the dynamic with Max and Kelly. I just find the relationship so bizarre. I have SO many questions lol

Reactions: 7
max seemed to be VERY sprightly this weekend so i’m intrigued about that dynamic too... she must be doing something right 😂
Was she there? When he left Sky F1 was interviewing him and he left through the security turnstiles things on his own, well Red Bull PR person with him.
Guess if she was she left on her own earlier?

Reactions: 3
Was she there? When he left Sky F1 was interviewing him and he left through the security turnstiles things on his own, well Red Bull PR person with him.
Don’t think so as she’s been insta story posting the tv lol. Max’s no 1 fan girl 😂
I reckon when baby P is spending the race weekend with Daniil, she’ll be straight to the paddock, strutting her stuff infront of Kym Illman with Charlotte 🤣

• Haha
I think she meant Kelly keeps him happy generally. I think she was not in Imola.

I think she meant Kelly keeps him happy generally. I think she was not in Imola.
Yeah meant Kelly and is he happy she was or wasnt there? Might just be in a great mood as he was confident over the race.
The drivers soon leave the race afterwards do media and off we go! Get home as far as the drive!

Reactions: 2
I can also make you happy Maxy 🤪 I’m older (maybe only by 3 years but every little helps) with no babies, just two loving pussy cats. Only string I have is my bf but he’s a fan so I’m sure he won’t mind 😂😂😂
P.S. I’m going to hell, aren’t I 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can also make you happy Maxy 🤪 I’m older (maybe only by 3 years but every little helps) with no babies, just two loving pussy cats. Only string I have is my bf but he’s a fan so I’m sure he won’t mind 😂😂😂
P.S. I’m going to hell, aren’t I 🙈
Yep but hell after getting your wish! Hehehe

• Haha
I think her followers are real, but they follow Charles and his D, not really her.
I think you are right- he has got a few million has he? There was a huge jump though on the 23rd of March.

Yep but hell after getting your wish! Hehehe
You lot are 🤣🤣.
Kelly is such a fangirl!

Wow - that tote that Charlotte is carrying is £2400!

Attachments

Last edited:
Wasn’t it a great ☕account.
Wow - that’s the thing with Strava you can run but you can’t hide. 🤣 At the time there were a few peeps that said the DM was being paid a lot by Mclaren’s PR to keep the affair stories off the pages. It does seem suspicious they suddenly started dating in 2016.
I haven’t seen Brittny’s Instagram for a while but she has form for contradicting herself - “I am natural but I constantly get things done!” so I can imagine her stance regarding vaccinations.
Thanks for this, guys! I genuinely didn't know any of this and I guys I had been duped into thinking Jessica moved on quicker!

It doesn't shock me though, even as a fan of Jenson, considering his past and the fact they split up for a about two weeks and he had hiccies all over his neck.

Reactions: 4
Apologies as i haven't read the F1 thread, i saw this thread come up by chance & dove straight in ! Any info on Daniel Ricciardo & his status / wife / partner etc. I understand might have to get to the back of a very long queue for him . . . . . !!

Would I need to go through & read the F1 thread? Sorry, i know it's super annoying when people just jump into a thread asking for info !

Reactions: 5
Apologies as i haven't read the F1 thread, i saw this thread come up by chance & dove straight in ! Any info on Daniel Ricciardo & his status / wife / partner etc. I understand might have to get to the back of a very long queue for him . . . . . !!

Would I need to go through & read the F1 thread? Sorry, i know it's super annoying when people just jump into a thread asking for info !
His latest girlfriend is Heidi Berger. But I am not sure if they are still together.
I think there is not much relationship gossip in the main thread, it is more about the boys and races.

Reactions: 4
His latest girlfriend is Heidi Berger. But I am not sure if they are still together.
I think there is not much relationship gossip in the main thread, it is more about the boys and races.
Daniel is my favourite. He comes across like he would be great craic and you would actually have a laugh with him plus that smile! I felt sorry for him yesterday. When I heard about Heidi I was a bit disappointed in him 😂 She is so much younger than him. I hoped he would go for someone his own age. Not that I would ever have a chance! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.