Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes he is currently in Imola away for 5 weeks in total 😌 Worked in F1 for many years😁 however he is the worst person to get any tea from 😁😁 in fact I find out more on here than I do from him 🤣🤣🤣 shocking
Omg what is it about men?! My other half works in F1 too and never ever knows anything. Always asking the wrong questions 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg what is it about men?! My other half works in F1 too and never ever knows anything. Always asking the wrong questions 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂
Not every man is like Kym Illman and cares about this stuff 😛

The F1 paddock is actually pretty extreme with gossip from what I've been told: pretty much every rumour is around months before we hear about it (if we even do), but I dont know if the same applies to personal life gossip lol.

Reactions: 4
Not every man is like Kym Illman and cares about this stuff 😛

The F1 paddock is actually pretty extreme with gossip from what I've been told: pretty much every rumour is around months before we hear about it (if we even do), but I dont know if the same applies to personal life gossip lol.
Yes.. I did not see him on drive to survive commentating...... Will Buxton yes...... however DC, MW and Steve Jones have the best click together 😁😁😁

Reactions: 2
Gosh looking at Kym’s pics of Charlotte. I really do not understand the appeal of those shoes?? It’s something I did to mine in my teens... wouldn’t dream of wearing them past 16 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
What does everyone think of Jenson Button? He had an affair with Brittny which ended his marriage to Jessica. I know it was posted in the celebrity gossip section but it was so strange - they were robbed in the South of France and within a few months he was seeing Brittny.

• Wow
I still remember the drama about one of his first girlfriends who followed his wish to abort their baby in order to save their relationship and support his career, but then he dumped her anyway shortly after this. It's kinda interesting that many don't really remember his wild days anymore lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I still remember the drama about one of his first girlfriends who followed his wish to abort their baby in order to save their relationship and support his career, but then he dumped her anyway shortly after this. It's kinda interesting that many don't really remember his wild days anymore lol.
Was that Louise?

Reactions: 2
That’s true. He also dumped Louise Griffiths before their wedding. Brittny likes to take the moral ground and post lots of quotes about being true to yourself etc. But she took the p of a male sports presenter’s hair (I cant remember the sports presenter’s name right now!) He contacted her saying that he has a medical condition that affects his hair hence the need for a tupay.
She’s meant to be older than 30 as well and likes to post about how life hasn’t always been easy for her.....

Was that Louise?
It was a girlfriend before Louise.

Wow Jenson, that is wild! I wish I would have been into gossip earlier!
Thanks to you we have this thread! ♥

This is the link about the first girlfriend

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh no!! Hope we didn’t offend her yesterday 🙈🙊😂😂 ditched the kiddie trainers for the dream Hermes kicks
🤣Surely Charlotte has a contract with Le Piquet to be wearing her trainers during the early promotional period. Maybe deep down she’s starting to see how naff they are?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just wondering, are Charlotte's parents super-rich or are they Monaco well-off/comfortable?

Her designs honestly look pretty basic and they are way overpriced for what they are. I love art but her designs are like 16 year old in art class 'just for fun' type of designs. No disrespect meant. I agree with other posters here, you can find something very similar for much less money on Etsy.

She can only set prices like that because she knows Charles LeClerc fans might be more inclined to purchase her stuff. I was clicking through her Q&A on Instagram and she seems like she has a boring personality, but who knows. I just don't get genuine vibes from her and then finding out she was meant to be a good friend of Giada up until she ditched her for Charles. Yes, he's a handsome guy but damn sis, that was your close friend. Not cool.

I'm sure it's complicated but I can't imagine doing that to a friend of mine of many years, let alone a stranger.

I find it kind of strange that she is verified on Instagram too, at the end of the day, she isn't a celebrity or anyone high profile outside or even in the F1 world. They have only been dating since early 2020, as far as we are aware. I wish them well, no shade meant but genuinely curious as to why that is regarding Instagram. I guess people just have to have a lot of followers now? Maybe the rules changed.

Last edited:
Just wondering, are Charlotte's parents super-rich or are they Monaco well-off/comfortable?

Her designs honestly look pretty basic and they are way overpriced for what they are. I love art but her designs are like 16 year old in art class 'just for fun' type of designs. No disrespect meant. I agree with other posters here, you can find something very similar for much less money on Etsy.

She can only set prices like that because she knows Charles LeClerc fans might be more inclined to purchase her stuff. I was clicking through her Q&A on Instagram and she seems like she has a boring personality, but who knows. I just don't get genuine vibes from her and then finding out she was meant to be a good friend of Giada up until she ditched her for Charles. Yes, he's a handsome guy but damn sis, that was your close friend. Not cool.

I'm sure it's complicated but I can't imagine doing that to a friend of mine of many years, let alone a stranger.

I find it kind of strange that she is verified on Instagram too, at the end of the day, she isn't a celebrity or anyone high profile outside or even in the F1 world. They have only been dating since early 2020, as far as we are aware. I wish them well, no shade meant but genuinely curious as to why that is regarding Instagram. I guess people just have to have a lot of followers now? Maybe the rules changed.
You do not need to have many followers now to get verified on insta. All you need is a management/agency with contact. Since the guys have all of this, and a high profile agency, I am sure the girls got it from them. Quiet lame...

Hi! Newbie here but parking my bottom, I really don’t understand why some of the girlfriends are flying round the world with them on race weekends like we arnt in the middle of a pandemic, like it’s not as if they could do much sightseeing etc etc, my only thought is either they don’t trust them or they have no life of their own and would be pretty bored at home 😂

** I say this as a complete hypocrite because if I happened to be Mrs Daniel Ricciardo I too would be following him around like a love struck teenager 😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Yeah I get no genuine vibes from Charlotte either... you can tell she’s loving the attention she’s getting from dating Charles. Enjoy it whilst you can Charlotte!

Not sure if this is anyone’s cup of tea ☕... but DC,MW and SJ have set up a Insta called @onthemarbles which is quite amusing 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.