Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long was her and Danii together before the baby? Then how long before she was with Max? Not saying either has been unfaithful but timeline generally show something.
Agree Max is young and like to have fun and party which to be fair Kelly does too so where is the baby?
I think she was with Daniil 2-3 years before the baby, and broke up within a year after the birth. But someone with better memory should correct me!

Whenever

I hope not - we share the same view about travel! But if I have to guess - Tiffany, Charlotte (it’s Imola 🙄), Sandy, Sara, Carmen.
No matter how much I like Minttu, she is in the ignorrant team too. I think she will be there too.

Reactions: 3
I think she was with Daniil 2-3 years before the baby, and broke up within a year after the birth. But someone with better memory should correct me!

No matter how much I like Minttu, she is in the ignorrant team too. I think she will be there too.
You are right - forgot about her!

Reactions: 2
I asked the better half is he has seen any WAGS.... he confirmed he had not... just said it’s difficult over there ATM... however that’s not to say they are not there.... let’s face it though there no shops open and not a lot of restaurants open if any apart from hotels ones 😳😳

Reactions: 4
I asked the better half is he has seen any WAGS.... he confirmed he had not... just said it’s difficult over there ATM... however that’s not to say they are not there.... let’s face it though there no shops open and not a lot of restaurants open if any apart from hotels ones 😳😳
Ooh Penelope - is your other half involved in F1? How exciting he’s in Imola.

Reactions: 1
Ooh Penelope - is your other half involved in F1? How exciting he’s in Imola.
Yes he is currently in Imola away for 5 weeks in total 😌 Worked in F1 for many years😁 however he is the worst person to get any tea from 😁😁 in fact I find out more on here than I do from him 🤣🤣🤣 shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes he is currently in Imola away for 5 weeks in total 😌 Worked in F1 for many years😁 however he is the worst person to get any tea from 😁😁 in fact I find out more on here than I do from him 🤣🤣🤣 shocking
That’s amazing! Must be wonderful to be there in the thick of it. Has he met any of the drivers/ got any favourites?

Reactions: 1
That’s amazing! Must be wonderful to be there in the thick of it. Has he met any of the drivers/ got any favourites?
He has worked for a few teams but probably Sir Jackie Stewart he is old school.....I was always a DC fan so I got a signed t shirt back in the day.... I still have it of course... also I love the commentary on channel 4 ... he knows I love gossip and sent me a photo last year of Steve Jones 😁😁 and was being a torment saying do you know this guy 🤣🤣🤣 I did go to the Racing point Christmas party in 2019 that was a nice night 😋 he has lots of photos with the drivers and the stories are quite amusing... he does have a lovely photo of him and Murray 🥲

• Heart
He has worked for a few teams but probably Sir Jackie Stewart he is old school.....I was always a DC fan so I got a signed t shirt back in the day.... I still have it of course... also I love the commentary on channel 4 ... he knows I love gossip and sent me a photo last year of Steve Jones 😁😁 and was being a torment saying do you know this guy 🤣🤣🤣 I did go to the Racing point Christmas party in 2019 that was a nice night 😋 he has lots of photos with the drivers and the stories are quite amusing... he does have a lovely photo of him and Murray 🥲
Wow that’s so nice! So lovely he has a picture with Murray and how wonderful you got to go to a Racing Point party. Funny about the Steve Jones picture 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Which team does he work for at the moment?

Which team does he work for at the moment?
Formerly the pink team 🤣🤣

Wow that’s so nice! So lovely he has a picture with Murray and how wonderful you got to go to a Racing Point party. Funny about the Steve Jones picture 🤣🤣🤣.
Apologies for the crap crop of Mr Jones ..... Otmar came and sat next to me at the Christmas party 🤣🤣 we said hello and shook hands.... I stayed sober purely to people watch 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Formerly the pink team 🤣🤣

Apologies for the crap crop of Mr Jones ..... Otmar came and sat next to me at the Christmas party 🤣🤣 we said hello and shook hands.... I stayed sober purely to people watch 🤣🤣🤣
That’s so awesome and THAT’S STEVE JONES!

• Haha
She has to come up with something reasonable why the shoes are 350 €, but 6 days to design it?! 😂
So me and you can but some trainers plain white ones and then sit and decide what to scribble or doodle on them and charge a stupid amount and go yep they are designer. Oh please!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has to come up with something reasonable why the shoes are 350 €, but 6 days to design it?! 😂 Crazy exorbitant prices. Think we could do better and charge far less!
So me and you can but some trainers plain white ones and then sit and decide what to scribble or doodle on them and charge a stupid amount and go yep they are designer. Oh please!!!!
Exactly - if she wasn’t dating Charles Leclerc - she would be another seller on Etsy.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.