Formula 1 Wags #89

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was so damn quick! Screaming at Pierre the rich NFT weirdo 🀣

HAHAHHAHAHA THIS IS PERFECT πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Please make this your new prof pic or someone has to! It’s just too perfect πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don't know if Pierre is from a 'rich' family, but it does seem like they were able to get sponsorship and make the necessary connections.

He discusses the school in the first few minutes of this interview (). Sounds like his parents didn't want him to go as he was the youngest by a long way in a family of 5 boys.

The whole Esteban thing is pretty sad. Though I guess if they wanted to be friends, they could work through it or get therapy. Lol. In any interview I've listened to or watched with Esteban, he always comes across as such a sweetheart (to me!). Like in today's Beyond the Grid when he talks about crying at the Australian GP when he was the Mercedes test driver in 2019. In an earlier Beyond the Grid from years ago, Pierre discusses Esteban and jokes that he sounds like he's talking about a girlfriend when detailing the breakdown of their relationship.
Thanks for sharing that video, super interesting to get more background. I suppose it’s probably just one of those things now where too much time has passed and now they’re just better not being in each other’s lives - I have a few old friends like that 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
CD8C8890-A459-4697-BD67-38826A5D38F1.jpeg

Acc do your thing for your man (I’ll even provide you with the base picture)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.