Formula 1 Wags #89

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that first press con group is a mess: esteban v max and pierre v esteban... someone get the cocktails ready for me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Lando and Pierre beef was just, supposely, about a girl so nothing really "important". For Esteban and Pierre it is really different, they were bestfriends, Pierre made his first laps in a kart with esteban, with a rope between the two karts to teach him the right lines and everything. And later on, when they were both fighting in karting there are rumors (and i insist on rumors, i don't know if it is true or not) that Pierre's parents used their influence to get Pierre a place in a special school program with the French Federation instead of Esteban. And it is the kind of support that helped you a lot in a career. And when you know how hard it had been for Esteban, and his family, to get to F1, i can understand why he is still bitter about this. So i doubt they will ever be friends again sadly.
I know and as always in F1....cash is King but at some point surely you have to let things go? They are both doing what they set out to do and Estie has the knowledge that he got there on skill alone. I doubt they will ever be really good friends, sadly, but as I have gotten older I've let alot of old grudges die away especially with people I grew up with.
Still hoping they sort it out with an Ab off....

Reactions: 6
I’m not watching Europe league final but it feels like a solid half of the people I follow on Instagram are in Seville😂😂
Omggg, same. Every second story is people in Seville. That's West of Scotland for you 😂

I swear all the Rangers fans on my stories, whether in Seville or not, were already steaming drunk by about 2pm

I'm not a Rangers fan but I have been keeping up with the Champions and Europa leagues so naturally I'm watching the final.

Reactions: 4
I know and as always in F1....cash is King but at some point surely you have to let things go? They are both doing what they set out to do and Estie has the knowledge that he got there on skill alone. I doubt they will ever be really good friends, sadly, but as I have gotten older I've let alot of old grudges die away especially with people I grew up with.
Still hoping they sort it out with an Ab off....
agree, they're both decent guys and i'm sure they could resolve things or at least be friendly with each other. even max and charles are. granted, lewis and nico aren't but everyone is different. totally not wanting them to work things out because i want that ab off 👀

Reactions: 10
Omggg, same. Every second story is people in Seville. That's West of Scotland for you 😂

I swear all the Rangers fans on my stories, whether in Seville or not, were already steaming drunk by about 2pm

I'm not a Rangers fan but I have been keeping up with the Champions and Europa leagues so naturally I'm watching the final.
we are cheering for Frankfurt tonight :D "my team" had a bad history with Rangers :D big scandal :D

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I say go for it…I’m sure the cat won’t mind. Might make the experiences a bit more lighthearted if your
I mean it’s never stopped me before but I’m going out on Saturday so maybe have a drink during quali 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 1

West of Scotland🤝European football🤝Day drinking from very early
I too am not from a Rangers fan family and shall not be watching but I know my Dad probs will be

Has someone seen Taylor’s speech at NYU? I cried the whole time 🤣🤣
No I need to go and watch it

we are cheering for Frankfurt tonight :D "my team" had a bad history with Rangers :D big scandal :D
Your not the first and defos won’t be the last…they don’t even speak to the BBC ffs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.