Formula 1 Wags #89

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Barcelona Race Week!! πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ
Cheers to #89 🍻
Emilio Perez was born πŸ‘Ά
Charles crashed at the Historic Grand Prix of Monaco πŸ’₯
The squids (and Max F) enjoyed some quality time together in Monaco πŸ¦‘
George went to his brothers wedding with Carmen πŸ’’
Pierre in Mexico πŸ‡²πŸ‡½
Fernando and Andrea giving us cute content πŸ₯°

EEFD7F48-B589-437A-8B5C-DD8CF0817236.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@spielberg I think those rumors started here because he wasn't wearing his wedding ring, but someone found picture from like last week and he's wearing it so it's literally nothing ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@spielberg I think those rumors started here because he wasn't wearing his wedding ring, but someone found picture from like last week and he's wearing it so it's literally nothing ☺
ah well that's reliving - i didn't believe her anyway since he loves his family but those caught me off guard

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s Barcelona Race Week!! πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ
Cheers to #89 🍻
Emilio Perez was born πŸ‘Ά
Charles crashed at the Historic Grand Prix of Monaco πŸ’₯
The squids (and Max F) enjoyed some quality time together in Monaco πŸ¦‘
George went to his brothers wedding with Carmen πŸ’’
Pierre in Mexico πŸ‡²πŸ‡½
Fernando and Andrea giving us cute content πŸ₯°

View attachment 1271464

Andrea? That's Carlos.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just on the seb divorce rumours, he was wearing his wedding ring in Miami so I think all is fine.

Reactions: 6
So looks like Lu is at a new 'Suspicious Antwerp' shoot for the week. Wondering where she is. looks kinda like Mexico, but probably not. Maybe Spain?

Reactions: 5
Oh Jesus wept, if the FIA enforce the jewellery ban are we going to get divorce RuMoUrS every bloody race because they’re not wearing a ring

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Jesus wept, if the FIA enforce the jewellery ban are we going to get divorce RuMoUrS every bloody race because they’re not wearing a ring
Good point! I forgot they are not allowed to wear it at a race

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.