Formula 1 Wags #89

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See if he and slagy were still friends and he’d be influenced by him we’d all be Whoras for Esteban
He's still too boyish and sweet for me. I appreciate the abs but...I'm a sucker for some facial hair and a slightly hairy chest. He has got height going for him though...never dated a man under 6ft 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@imolathesecond you were looking for an app with all the sessions and when they start the other day. I might have found one that looks good (i only downloaded it so i didn't really used it yet). The only things are that it is only on Google play (i can't find it on Apple store). And it looks like it is setup in french and on the central Europe time zone (and you can't change it somehow). The app is called Calendrier Motorsport 2022.

View attachment 1276957

And you can choose which series (cars and bikes) you want in your calendar and it will give you the date and the time it will take place. Tbh i don't think you really need to speak french to understand the essential infos.

View attachment 1276958

View attachment 1276963
Ahhh it doesn’t exist in the Apple App Store 🥺 but thanks so much 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Iconic

Or is the world fighting Esteban? Because they envy his abs? 👀
Edit:
View attachment 1276921
Damn Estie Bestie

@imolathesecond theres many more I could put here
View attachment 1276910
Not what I expected but here for it 😂😂

Done dead deceased 😂you went there with Whora the Explorer 😂😂

No I can’t 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m literally done 😂 honestly the next time I’m with some kid and they want to see anything Dora related I won’t be able to keep it together
No because I literally work with children and there is already one of them whose favourite song is Friday and we have been very close to watching Ice Age at the Friday evening class on more than one occasion

yells across the park
Here whora come on
ACCCCCCCC😂😂😂😂😂

She’ll be riding all the dogs in the park
Snorted thanks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I hate men so much my ex has just came in and ordered a pint and is now sitting on his own knowing full well we close at10:30

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I hate men so much my ex has just came in and ordered a pint and is now sitting on his own knowing full well we close at10:30
Oh duck this guy, he seems really manipulative how he’s trying to come back into your life, babe you deserve so much better 🥺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Politely tell him to duck off xoxo
Basically told him we’re closing and the older regulars have just left he asked if he can finish his drink and I still have bits to do but now it’s literally just me and him

Reactions: 3
Basically told him we’re closing and the older regulars have just left he asked if he can finish his drink and I still have bits to do but now it’s literally just me and him
Well it’s not after the time you said you close so he can leave xoxo

I’m rewatching Heartstopper for the third time and the second time in 24hours…I have a problem I think

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.