Formula 1 Wags #89

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted to call my next dog Dora and you guys have completely ruined it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@imolathesecond you were looking for an app with all the sessions and when they start the other day. I might have found one that looks good (i only downloaded it so i didn't really used it yet). The only things are that it is only on Google play (i can't find it on Apple store). And it looks like it is setup in french and on the central Europe time zone (and you can't change it somehow). The app is called Calendrier Motorsport 2022.

Screenshot_20220515-222037_Google Play Store.jpg

And you can choose which series (cars and bikes) you want in your calendar and it will give you the date and the time it will take place. Tbh i don't think you really need to speak french to understand the essential infos.

Screenshot_20220516-113530_Motorsport Calendar 2022.jpg

Screenshot_20220518-225124_Motorsport Calendar 2022.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.