Formula 1 Wags #89

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
West of Scotland🤝European football🤝Day drinking from very early
I too am not from a Rangers fan family and shall not be watching but I know my Dad probs will be

No I need to go and watch it

Your not the first and defos won’t be the last…they don’t even speak to the BBC ffs 😂😂
it was the last match and we eliminated them, but about 3 minutes before the end Kamara said that our player said something racist.
huge scandal 🤦‍♀️ so everyone was talking about that but not about the game. Their game was bad btw :D

Max is watching Daniel´s GQ interview :D

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Eurgh one of my friends has just posted that she's on a flight to Barcelona. Just sat here now seething with jealousy 😖.
Next year, next year ...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hello everyone.
Sinds today I have my tickets for GP Zandvoort.
So happy.
Hopefully my operation is on time.
Blake here I come with your presents.❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i didn't see whole gq interview and Max is talking and commenting. oh shut up max , i´m watching my man :D

• Haha
i didn't see whole gq interview and Max is talking and commenting. oh shut up max , i´m watching my man :D
i love how he's explaining racing stuff and talking over an f1 driver with 11 years of experience doing exactly that 😂 like sorry max but i think daniel's got it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i love how he's explaining racing stuff and talking over an f1 driver with 11 years of experience doing exactly that 😂 like sorry max but i think daniel's got it
yeah exactly what i was thinking :D "the water is really hot btw" yeah we know :D

• Haha
"I presume 99% of my viewers are Lando's fans" - Max F
Well at least he is realistic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is why I always have a soft spot for Esteban, he’s had to work twice as hard to get where he is without the money and influence someone like Pierre had (omg please don’t dump me Pierre 😭)
I don't know if Pierre is from a 'rich' family, but it does seem like they were able to get sponsorship and make the necessary connections.

He discusses the school in the first few minutes of this interview (). Sounds like his parents didn't want him to go as he was the youngest by a long way in a family of 5 boys.

The whole Esteban thing is pretty sad. Though I guess if they wanted to be friends, they could work through it or get therapy. Lol. In any interview I've listened to or watched with Esteban, he always comes across as such a sweetheart (to me!). Like in today's Beyond the Grid when he talks about crying at the Australian GP when he was the Mercedes test driver in 2019. In an earlier Beyond the Grid from years ago, Pierre discusses Esteban and jokes that he sounds like he's talking about a girlfriend when detailing the breakdown of their relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do we think Lu is gonna be at Barcelona or Monaco? Or Both? Or neither!

I’m sure her PR people would like her at Monaco with her new sponsored fits

Reactions: 5
You know just know Pierre is a petty little witch though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.