Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
@Ultimate Lurkee @lni33 @buttercupblossom @Futtrit miss you guys, hope all is okay ❤ been a while since we've heard from some of you 🥺
Hi, my lovelies, I'm still here just wasn't in the right space to post for a bit. One of my boys (well, a man really) in work went misding on Monday and was only found yesterday so stress levels were high and not much sleep was had over the last two nights. He's thankfully safe now and that to be honest is the best outcome after the last 2 times it happened didn't have happy endings.

My insomnia is alive and well tonight so ignore the avalanche of likes coming everyone's way 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 22

aidil

VIP Member
Oh wonderful, I’ve just touched down in Spain because Pierre has finally given me an invite..!

Friday - pffft I honestly don’t care about this guy you know, if he thinks i’m making an effort after Cancun..! I’m just keeping it casual and learning how to use MS Paint with Yuki today 🙄

1652817938551.jpeg

Saturday - yasssss Pierre is pole position tomorrow because Sharl drove into the local Aldi and somehow took out half the grid in the process! Did I tell you Pierre invited me here? Yeah I’m with him, take my picture please 😏

1652818284070.jpeg

Sunday - So proud of my man, he made it onto the podium and pushed Lando off the track in the last turn! WHAT A MAN. I’m off to hang out with Heidi now, we’re planning our next trip to Morroco, it’s SO hard being a wag - toddles! 💁‍♀️

1652818415636.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

vaneln

VIP Member
the most straight couple ever using something like "love wins"
bitch you already won

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Ladies, I'm all totes emosh this morning reading your messages. I love you all and I hope everyone of knows how fiercely you are loved by someone. To anyone struggling with anything, please, please reach out to someone to talk even if it feels like a mountain you can't climb, it isn't. That's just your brain lying to you.

Screenshot_20220519-093237_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19

aidil

VIP Member
God I’m so buzzing for race weekend! Just want to say how happy I am to have found this thread and actually have people to discuss stuff with! I don’t know anyone in real life who follows F1 cos it was always mine and my dad’s thing and he’s no longer with us 💔 Having you guys to chat with during races has me excited about the sport again! 😍

Just random lunchbreak gratitude for you all 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
Well real life distracted me a bit but here is my lookbook for this weekend! Had the time to do it 'properly' again! This is so much fun, but oh if it doesn't remind me of how unfit and poor I am haha! Long way to go before my dream style becomes a reality. I feel like my style isn't glam enough for WAG life but Spain in my mind calls for a more cozy/boho and pretty vibe than it does OTT glam.

Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 12.45.16 AM.png

(Keeping it comfy with pants. Love the ribbon and the hair on this model so I would keep mine that way too! And once again neutral nails to match all weekend)
Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 12.46.04 AM.png

(Slightly fancier with a dress for Saturday but still comfy with the wedges. Keeping the same purse to be eco-conscious and make Seb and Lewis proud)
Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 1.12.52 AM.png

(Naturally race day has to be a bit more glam, but I'll keep my hair and makeup simple and glowy to make sure all the attention is on my man, ofc)

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Here's my paddock fits.

Screenshot_20220517_194405.jpg

Friday - We're showing solidarity to Lewis and his protest by going heavy on the accessories and jewellery. Keeping it pretty in pink. Hair tied up in a messy bun with the pearly scrunchie. The hairband will keep away all my flyaways and frizz.

Saturday - Keeping it classy yet semi casual. I would bring a few friends with me so I wasn't alone in the paddock. This outfit would double up nicely should we decide to go out after qualifying.
Screenshot_20220517_194339.jpg

Sunday - It's RACE DAY! Going all out and going a little Boho. Also channeling Ms Berger with the clear bag.
Screenshot_20220517_194354.jpg

I know it's completely obvious I'm a sucker for some floral prints.

• Heart
Reactions: 17