Formula 1 Wags #89

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve already started planning Monaco outfits whilst on my break πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Never saw it before in all but whatever Andrea is doing....you go girl!

This is so beautiful πŸ˜‚ I always feel sorry for Este despite my Pierre love!
Maybe Pierre and Estie will make up...Lando and Pierre are bffs now so stranger things have happened. Although Frenchmen are petty witches....and I can say that with 2 French TWIN brother in laws who fell out 10 years ago and still phone me up to slag each other off on a regular basis. Worse than any women I know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Never saw it before in all but whatever Andrea is doing....you go girl!

Maybe Pierre and Estie will make up...Lando and Pierre are bffs now so stranger things have happened. Although Frenchmen are petty witches....and I can say that with 2 French TWIN brother in laws who fell out 10 years ago and still phone me up to slag each other off on a regular basis. Worse than any women I know!
There’s just something about European men, they’re worse than women for bitching! πŸ˜‚ All the Italian men on my dad’s side of the family have always bitched and moaned about one another! I always say to everyone that the Dolmio adverts lie - Italian families all hate each other πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lando and Pierre beef was just, supposely, about a girl so nothing really "important". For Esteban and Pierre it is really different, they were bestfriends, Pierre made his first laps in a kart with esteban, with a rope between the two karts to teach him the right lines and everything. And later on, when they were both fighting in karting there are rumors (and i insist on rumors, i don't know if it is true or not) that Pierre's parents used their influence to get Pierre a place in a special school program with the French Federation instead of Esteban. And it is the kind of support that helped you a lot in a career. And when you know how hard it had been for Esteban, and his family, to get to F1, i can understand why he is still bitter about this. So i doubt they will ever be friends again sadly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lando and Pierre beef was just, supposely, about a girl so nothing really "important". For Esteban and Pierre it is really different, they were bestfriends, Pierre made his first laps in a kart with esteban, with a rope between the two karts to teach him the right lines and everything. And later on, when they were both fighting in karting there are rumors (and i insist on rumors, i don't know if it is true or not) that Pierre's parents used their influence to get Pierre a place in a special school program with the French Federation instead of Esteban. And it is the kind of support that helped you a lot in a career. And when you know how hard it had been for Esteban, and his family, to get to F1, i can understand why he is still bitter about this. So i doubt they will ever be friends again sadly.
This is why I always have a soft spot for Esteban, he’s had to work twice as hard to get where he is without the money and influence someone like Pierre had (omg please don’t dump me Pierre 😭)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.