Formula 1 Wags #89

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way we are on the same thread 😱 i was expecting 2 new threads 😂😂 i can’t keep up with this nice weather and my toddler screaming at 8 am “i wanna go out” 😂

There is so much Daniel content today 😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There is no way we are on the same thread 😱 i was expecting 2 new threads 😂😂 i can’t keep up with this nice weather and my toddler screaming at 8 am “i wanna go out” 😂
It's been a slow few days since Pierres photo dump....think they all needed a lie down after the chaos that was Miami!
🤞 we get some content tonight. This week has gone so slowly but.....we have a double header to look forward to!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Daniel's interview for GQ 🙂

i prefer not to read It because I would say bad things about him on DTS 💀💀💀

The article is gold
lmaoooooo someone really hate DTS stans

Yikes... what a nightmare
"Last year, McLaren had two videographers,” Ricciardo says. “Now they have four, and nearly every race there’s someone new to the content team. It’s a lot.” Privacy has always been in short supply on race weekends, but now it’s practically nonexistent, Ricciardo says: “What I’ve noticed now is unless you’re sitting in your room with your door closed, someone’s filming you. You just don’t get space anymore.”"
well, Zak needs to put all those sponsors on videos

Uh interesting, I could actually see this kind of happen - maybe not now but at some point
honestly, this is my dream. Or maybe Extreme E.

“Obviously your teammate's your biggest rival, and you're both trying to, in the nicest way possible, end each other's careers,”
I'm sorry but if Lando had said this he would have been shread to pieces by people on social medias...

*I'm not saying Daniel shouldn't say things like that but everyone knows that there are double standards even for the drivers.
If I speak 💀💀💀💀 can't believe i tit on Herta because of him 💀💀💀💀💀 It's the regular driver mentality

Daniel as others have mentioned seems to embrace and need his off time and fun outside of F1 and the camera.
he needs to recharge after selling his soul to Netflix and US talk shows

I am very quickly becoming an Arthur LeClerc simp. That’s all.
he is cute and funny

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It's been a slow few days since Pierres photo dump....think they all needed a lie down after the chaos that was Miami!
🤞 we get some content tonight. This week has gone so slowly but.....we have a double header to look forward to!
Yeah same 😂 Miami was chaos and I’m not ready for race weekend yet 😂 we are traveling on Sunday but i told my husband , we are leaving after the race . No chance 😂 and traveling again on Monaco Sunday 😭 and this one will be tricky 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Well he can try to be race driver for a day 😂

Reactions: 7
SO MUCH DR CONTENT TO CATCH UP ON! 😍 What a perfect gift for me to return home to!

Also not Pierre and Este Bestie in the same press conference 💀

Is it me or does he look like Lando 20 years in the future 🤣. Never found him or Lando sexy but he looks...quite hot in his last few photos.

This is what happens when we are lacking Pierre content obviously. If I start drooling over Horner please ban me for 24 hours.
We’ll put you on the naughty step with @Rayne 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yessss, it’s so lovely! I adore my real life friends but I don’t necessarily share a lot of the same interests with them outside of animals (like 80% of my mates are vets/nurses 😂) so it’s so good having this place! Awwwww that is so sweet! 😍 They’ll miss you over summer! Make the most of your time with them and we’ll keep you updated for when you return! 💜
Venn diagram insection buddy over here, yooouhoooo!!! 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yikes... what a nightmare
"Last year, McLaren had two videographers,” Ricciardo says. “Now they have four, and nearly every race there’s someone new to the content team. It’s a lot.” Privacy has always been in short supply on race weekends, but now it’s practically nonexistent, Ricciardo says: “What I’ve noticed now is unless you’re sitting in your room with your door closed, someone’s filming you. You just don’t get space anymore.”"
Maybe that is why unboxed are so short now 😫 They just want some space 😕❤

Reactions: 4
Is it me or does he look like Lando 20 years in the future 🤣. Never found him or Lando sexy but he looks...quite hot in his last few photos.

This is what happens when we are lacking Pierre content obviously. If I start drooling over Horner please ban me for 24 hours.
I’m telling you it’s sex, he’s glowing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.